The online racing simulator
Junior Fox season 2: Round 3 Discussion
If you do not have the password and are registered and want to race please PM me!
track is so6
Quote from Mustangman759 :track is so6, we can only have 30 drivers

Check again!

All South City non-sprint tracks now have 32 starting places!
thanks wasnt aware it was changed!
cause of the track i'm afraid it's going to be a huge pileup in the first lap, but it would be same with every single SO track so just need to accept that fact
Ill be there! and most likely in the pile up described above lol
Might have time to turn up to this one. May miss quali but should easily be back for race. I'll start from back doesn't bother me. Will be better fun then ;o
Quote from zippytheone :Might have time to turn up to this one. May miss quali but should easily be back for race. I'll start from back doesn't bother me. Will be better fun then ;o

if grid isnt full thats fine
What lap times everyone getting here?
im getting high 1:05 - low 1:06, but I hate this track so my lap times aren't so good
crap.
Confirmation needed for this round?
no, if you have round 1 password your all set
-
(Masterboy19660815) DELETED by Masterboy19660815
-
(Masterboy19660815) DELETED by Masterboy19660815
ouch nice racing 1st 20 laps james and leaders shame you rolled it
-
(K.Räikkönen 1) DELETED by K.Räikkönen 1
Next race I will be also a brutal in overtake attempts... I will not give even 1mm more space, if hit, then go, cry then...
I liked that race! I had good chase with Kapal! I'm a lil bit dissapointed, because I lost the third position 4 laps before the end. I enjoyed it a lot. Regards!
Quite nice start for me - used well turn 1 mess to gain a lot positions,unfortunately later in race someone (I believe I saw SR skin,but not sure) had to crash himself exiting chicane in front of me,I braked to avoid,unfortunately Ratagangas behind me didn't (at least not enough early),suffered some damage,had to repair. After pit - chase guys in front all the way...
At least today I had decent speed,could be better result,than usually,but...

Quote from krkriv :I liked that race! I had good chase with Kapal! I'm a lil bit dissapointed, because I lost the third position 4 laps before the end. I enjoyed it a lot. Regards!

Yea,saw your battle - was in front seat of this action!
yea both the SR cars flipped in the same spot. was probably flash that you saw though.
5 of you guys put on a great show though!
I started from 18th grid and raised up to 12th after T1.
Then 11th because sopa went to the drive-thru.
Then some guys timed out and i was 8th.
Then I timed out, my stupid internet :doh:
So, see u in next race
Great race, getting crashed by some ********.
same kind of race with senna. starting in place 23 (f*cked the qual massively, almost second slower than my pb.) rising into place 19 at the first lap until i spin and dropped last. Climbed again to the 12th position until timed out -.- for next race im gonna practice, a lot!
Didn't feel very comfortable for the race, had no practice and was using a set on complete guess work, couldn't of expected anymore really!

Very fun battle guys really close and good side by side action.... I whacked my front right on the first lap so had positive camber from then on, so couldn't turn right really well... lost all temp and so had a car I couldn't turn!

How I lasted for so long before understeering into that wall is a mystery!

Thats my championship bid over however
Great race this time, nice battles with Ivanov!
Quote from James Montgomery :Didn't feel very comfortable for the race, had no practice and was using a set on complete guess work, couldn't of expected anymore really!

Very fun battle guys really close and good side by side action.... I whacked my front right on the first lap so had positive camber from then on, so couldn't turn right really well... lost all temp and so had a car I couldn't turn!

How I lasted for so long before understeering into that wall is a mystery!

Thats my championship bid over however

highly doubt it, you can still strike back most of the guys who finished well have missed a round already
#42 that kept leaving and then coming back and joining the race and so forth needs his ban to stick for good. That was so annoying.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG