The online racing simulator
It's unlimited because It is impossible to see at this moment more than 90 cars involved... 3 servers full would be really terrible
@the admin team:
IS this skin made right, or do I have to add sth.?
Attached images
16h.png
[post deleted]
Can a team with 2 racers partecipate at the 16h ?
Yes, but those racers must be S2 licenced.
Sure mate, this's my second account.
Where can i find the rules?
most of the rules will be like 2010, just look here

i will post all changes soon.

some changes:
you can drive alone again
teams can have 2 teams per class (except ngt: you can have as much teams as you want there)
May I have 16hours logo in a good resolution please so I could put them on the skin?
Thanx
I have a couple of questions about cutting, the racing line and a suggestion for the layout.

How much cutting is allowed in the chicane entering the oval section where the old sleeping policemen used to be? can we get onto the grass?

Is it legal to use the apron on the oval section?

Regarding the layout I believe there is spot in the track where the tyres right on the apex of the turn make it very dangerous for this type of racing. The corner is the corner returning to the oval from the National section. If a car barely touches the tyres there it is almost immediately stopped causing a huge chaos if there are any cars close by. We recently ran a championship using that same corner and we had a different approach which allows for some scape routes in case of trouble. I am attaching a screenshot here for your consideration.

i know that it could be dangerous there, but well you shouldn't touch the tires if you want to be fast. If you look at KY2, there are some dangerous tires to where you leave the oval and nobody complains because of that because you can't change it and thats the way with this layout too.

There are some spots on the track that could be dangerous, but i can't change all and some dangerous corners make it interesting.

Otherwise we could use KY1, because there are no dangerous spots.
Ok cool

What about the other questions:

How much cutting is allowed in the chicane entering the oval section where the old sleeping policemen used to be? can we get onto the grass?

as much as you want, yes you can go onto the grass, it is allowed

for normal racing line no, if you have to use it to prohibit a crash or to overtake fighting NGT more safely you may use it
Hello guys, pls what about the training server? Is it anywhere ? Thx
RacingMinds 16h 2011 Train

thats the name of the server
Where we can DL skins lyt for 16H race?
We need official skin for quali?

Quote :Qualifying Saturday, 8th October 12:00:00 UTC - Sunday, 9th October 22:00:00 UTC

What qualifications will be?
And, how drivers will be sorted by servers?

GT1 one, GT2 second and NGT third?
Quote from nesrulz :What qualifications will be?

This means you can do your qualifying laps anytime you want to between that time.

Quote from nesrulz :And, how drivers will be sorted by servers?

GT1 one, GT2 second and NGT third?

All classes on same server, but on different servers depending on where you qualify.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :This means you can do your qualifying laps anytime you want to between that time.

All classes on same server, but on different servers depending on where you qualify.

Cool.
Unlimited (or?) number of laps in quali for servers?
how many laps you can do will depend on several things, i will tell you, when i know, which servers you will drive on.
Quote from commandermas :how many laps you can do will depend on several things, i will tell you, when i know, which servers you will drive on.

I think he's asking about the number of laps we can do in qualifying.

Also, will there be any posting of the fofficial rules for 2011 (including the changes you've mentioned here and there)? or at least an official post with all the changes?

Does the driver who qualifies have to start the race? or can any other driver in the team start the race?
i am sorry, i forgot to post all the changes. they will come asap.

the driver who did the qualification does not have to start the race.
Quote from vicbel :I think he's asking about the number of laps we can do in qualifying.

Sure.
#50 - troy
My (german) Teammate can't connect to the 16h server by cargame anymore, it loads as usual but then gets stuck after it loaded all the trackobjects and on the server we just get "new guest failed to connect". He doesn't seem to be the only one either, earlier we also had some more people with the same message.

edit: And another one with the same message just now.

16h 2011 Question Thread
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG