The online racing simulator
Registration closes: Saturday, 8th October 12:00:00 UTC - Info here!!!
It's About Time

Hello,

finally were're at the point where registrations for the 16hours - 2011 will open in 1 day.

The registration process will be the same like last year, i did plan to revamp the whole thing but didn't have the time or motivation to do so.

Registration and team management will be done here:

http://16h.dms2003.org

You can already register your account, but team registrations will be open in 1 day.

If you have problems any kind regarding the 16hours race, you can contact me via email (it the fastest way):

16hsupport@dms2003.org

You can find some information, how to use the management system from last year here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=68494
:clapclap::static::banana:
#3 - XmaX
Nice Hope the race will be still fantastic organised without motivation
Quote from XmaX :Nice Hope the race will be still fantastic organised without motivation

What, lmao - I guess what you wanted to say is, that the race will be organized in a professional manor - as always
#5 - XmaX
What i want to say is: Ich hoffe, dass das Event, trotz der fehlenden Motivation, gut organisiert sein wird

Maybe you can translate it for me, my English isnt as well as others
trotz der fehlenden Motivation von wem?

i think what he meant to say is the following:

i hope it will be fantastic event even without a strongly motivated community
How much drivers are allowed at a car?
(hope a bit more as last year :schwitz
I registered a personal account about 12 hours ago and still have not received the confirmation e-mail. Is that an issue or are the e-mails not being sent out until midnight?
Quote from XmaX :Nice Hope the race will be still fantastic organised without motivation

Well i lacked motivation to do months of coding, but the event itself is always a great deal of fun, so we are highly motivated :-)

Quote from jmeade :I registered a personal account about 12 hours ago and still have not received the confirmation e-mail. Is that an issue or are the e-mails not being sent out until midnight?

Maybe the email got lost somewhere, did you check your junk folder? Anyway i activated your account manually, so you should be good to go. In case the email appears just ignore it ;-)
I did check my junk folder and it was not in there, but I was just able to log in so everything is good to go...thank you
rules are mostly the rules of last year. I will post a few changes soon.

One change i can announce today:

you can register up to 6 drivers and all are allowed to drive.
\o/
Genuine Racing are ready in all 3 classes! \o/
another rule change: every team is allowed to announce 2 cars per class
What date is the race? and please let it start late on saturday so i can race all night long!!!! :gnasher:
http://16h.dms2003.org

on that homepage is a subpage that is called info maybe under special circumstances you can find your information there
Hi

So, my team is registered now
I hope we can get a good position
can i join too?
Yes!

Oh... wait

Why dont u just read?
ooops. sorry

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG