The online racing simulator
If I made anyone mad by replying to their criticisms (especially Kristi), I would like to apologise for being rude. I will make sure that the mistakes I made today will not happen again.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Sweet replay.

Thanks for cheering me up.

Laughed so hard a almost shat myself.

I wish I could say the same. But nah. Same old BS, same people involved. Nothing funny about it anymore.

This only makes me sad for all the people involved and the community.

Quote from Jonathon.provost :I would like to say sorry about how i acted at the end but I think it will be best to keep away from ah's like you know who good league.
Cheers,
J.Provost

Nothing to worry about young boy. Considering how badly you've been treated, your reaction was perfectly understandable, though of course rather rude and inappropriate.
how immature can people actually get? thank god i didnt sign up for this, mustve been some kind of bad joke. i watched the replay and i gotta say, this couldve been up for the comedy awards best part of it is probably the chat after the race. the last time i laughed at somebody saying "HAHAHAHAHA" (and obviously being wrong by doing so) was probably when i was about 8.

^ shouldve made it quite clear who im talking about.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Nothing to worry about young boy. Considering how badly you've been treated, your reaction was perfectly understandable, though of course rather rude and inappropriate.

Yeah +1

I have understood that there have been some kind of dispute in elsewhere (lfsforum.net is a good source). Next time let's please make this more professional...Solving the dispute in track isn't good thing...

I just wanna say that yes I really wanted to have one safety car but it happened when I crashed suddenly... And that SC was bad... fp...

EDIT: I just wanna say that making arguments about slow driver was too harsh... Revolutionary Racing please let's make better R2 and let's forget this dispute okay? So awesome league about itself as I Like XR GT Turbo and Ovals... Can't be a better for me (Except Kyoto 250 but my PC was then pretty like dead so joining to it was impossible)
Dead already?
So after there hasn't been a thread for Round 2, this series is dead, I suppose. However, it would be good to hear it from official side.
Quote from TFalke55 :So after there hasn't been a thread for Round 2, this series is dead, I suppose. However, it would be good to hear it from official side.

Yes it is dead. We are finalizing (layouts etc) the replacement series now. It should have been the series planned for summer but organizer nathan wanted to run a series so I let him. Anyways FOX Junior will make a return for a Summer-Fall series. We are sorry to have to cancel the XRT Stock Car Cup but it is clear it will not continue on.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Yes it is dead. We are finalizing (layouts etc) the replacement series now. It should have been the series planned for summer but organizer nathan wanted to run a series so I let him. Anyways FOX Junior will make a return for a Summer-Fall series. We are sorry to have to cancel the XRT Stock Car Cup but it is clear it will not continue on.

Ok. Thank you.
if interested, were doing testing for the next series on the server
-
(jjjeeefff) DELETED by Mustangman759

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG