The online racing simulator
#76 - XmaX
It isn't but maybe the admins will watch and agree his suggestion
we thought about your ideas and made a V2 of our layout
Attached files
KY3Y_16ht2.lyt - 884 B - 177 views
Why are you bothering to even go down the pit lane? The layout is KY31R with an extra bit on it, do you really need to piss about with an stupid extra hairpin?
Quote from commandermas :we thought about your ideas and made a V2 of our layout

what did you change? all you did was remove one post...
Quote from XmaX :It isn't but maybe the admins will watch and agree his suggestion

Couldn't you say that sooner? When you said it, it took them ~30mins to update the layout.
Quote from boothy :Why are you bothering to even go down the pit lane? The layout is KY31R with an extra bit on it, do you really need to piss about with an stupid extra hairpin?

because i am making the rules and not you!

in my opinion it is more a more interesting overtaking chance than the left onto the oval that was used in the IGTC.
Quote from commandermas :because i am making the rules and not you!

in my opinion it is more a more interesting overtaking chance than the left onto the oval that was used in the IGTC.

And in my opinion, the extra bit is stupid, I agree with Boothy.
#83 - CSF

What testing did you do to come up with that? If two cars go side by side into there, then they are just gonna die over the grassy exit.
And why the admins can´t do what they think is right? If you would like to participate you have to agree with the rules and the track.

When a GT1 comes up to a NGT on the pitlane turn whats gonna happen?
A. Punt the poor UFR into the grass even though he yielded as much as he could.
B. Both will make it through unscaved and the NGT being overtaken
C. The NGT blocks the GT1 and no one wrecks.
give your answer
@kiste they should take it as constructive criticism (atleast I tried to...)
Quote from kiste :And why the admins can´t do what they think is right? If you would like to participate you have to agree with the rules and the track.

Surely we, the drivers, are allowed to express our thoughts on a layout we're going to use for 16-hours Personally I don't like it one bit, I'm just waiting for 2 cars to have contact in the pitlane-> one spinning and rolling over the armco and hitting the pits and fly to the moon. Yayy -1 lap and race lost \o/
I agree with the majority. I believe the pitlane hairpin is a recipe for collisions and not overtaking, especially amongst different classes.

Think about the hairpin two years ago in AS7, right before the pitlane entrance. it was mayhem.

We'll race with or without the hairpin but I think it is reasonable to hear our opinion too.

Can't wait!
Quote from Mustangman759 :When a GT1 comes up to a NGT on the pitlane turn whats gonna happen?
A. Punt the poor UFR into the grass even though he yielded as much as he could.
B. Both will make it through unscaved and the NGT being overtaken
C. The NGT blocks the GT1 and no one wrecks.
give your answer
@kiste they should take it as constructive criticism (atleast I tried to...)

Such a situation can happen anywhere on the track.

I don't see why all the pun for one corner. I kinda like it.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Surely we, the drivers, are allowed to express our thoughts on a layout we're going to use for 16-hours Personally I don't like it one bit, I'm just waiting for 2 cars to have contact in the pitlane-> one spinning and rolling over the armco and hitting the pits and fly to the moon. Yayy -1 lap and race lost \o/

Surely we can give some advices but the only thing is to hope that they will change it. I know what you guys meaning but in the end it is like he said: "He will make the rules"
Quote from kiste :Surely we can give some advices but the only thing is to hope that they will change it. I know what you guys meaning but in the end it is like he said: "He will make the rules"

As an admin yes, they can do whatever they want. However most of us drive for the fun of it. When you have a hairpin that really isn't meant to be there, it gets more frustrating and turns many away from the "fun" factor.

The problem could have an easy cure. Just spin it into KY3 instead of KY3R, and then make the hairpin on the other end of pitroad. This would eliminate the silly hairpin problem, aswell as eliminate the "curb cutting".

Also can't wait for someone to get a piece of one of those pit stalls in the KY2 pits and go flying. Going to be fun to watch.
Quote from kiste :Surely we can give some advices but the only thing is to hope that they will change it. I know what you guys meaning but in the end it is like he said: "He will make the rules"

The admins can tell everyone that they must drive in pink skins, the drivers don't have to race if they don't like the rules or the track though...
Quote from boothy :The admins can tell everyone that they must drive in pink skins, the drivers don't have to race if they don't like the rules or the track though...

Who wouldn't want to drive in a pink skin?
Quote from pik_d :Who wouldn't want to drive in a pink skin?

Any color as long as its black
Quote from Mustangman759 :Any color as long as its black

if you define pink beyond the visible spectrum it is okey by the rules

Hm anyways, if the I16hC agreed on this, it is official I'd say. Even if the layout would be made by the sponsors grandson... The only way to find out wheather it was wise to choose that track is to drive it in the actual event
Quote from PMD9409 :As an admin yes, they can do whatever they want. However most of us drive for the fun of it. When you have a hairpin that really isn't meant to be there, it gets more frustrating and turns many away from the "fun" factor.

The problem could have an easy cure. Just spin it into KY3 instead of KY3R, and then make the hairpin on the other end of pitroad. This would eliminate the silly hairpin problem, aswell as eliminate the "curb cutting".

Also can't wait for someone to get a piece of one of those pit stalls in the KY2 pits and go flying. Going to be fun to watch.

that gave me an idea that might fit to all of us, i will make a layout later
Well my idea was just KY33. But here is the layout. If you prefer that
Attached files
KY3Y_16ht_Var.lyt - 2.4 KB - 230 views
much better
woop woop thats a nice track now,16h could come.

16 hours 2011 5th anniversary +50% for FREE!!!! - April Fool
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG