The online racing simulator
random stop and go penalty when taking 2nd pitstop, but it didnt give it to us for speeding(we werent)???????????
cant connect to IRC? Neither can teamate
Well this is a bit embaressing.Possibly the worst race me and James have ever done.Not quite what we were after.All that practice.Sigh
#54 - CSF
Dunno about that you guys did well to be up to 11th at one stage, and very unlucky after that.
Thanks,most of it our own fault.a bit of bad luck but...meh!
Thought I'd apologise to y'all for not being able to do a Radio IGTC today, had to make a 4 hour pit stop in a hospital car park because the electric car I was driving's battery ran out. Don't laugh.
Quote from wilko868 :thought i'd apologise to y'all for not being able to do a radio igtc today, had to make a 4 hour pit stop in a hospital car park because the electric car i was driving's battery ran out. Don't laugh.

hahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
dont worry csf gave us a play by play wilko.

A shame our race went to hell once our rhythm was broken by 22. Sorry to 26 about rear ending you.
Quote from Bmxtwins :dont worry csf gave us a play by play wilko.

A shame our race went to hell once our rhythm was broken by 22. Sorry to 26 about rear ending you.

My friend, I can not do anything if make me a sandwich. Jens did not let me space and touched me that made me touch you. If you want, I send to you the replay to see what happened. For me, the punishment was unjust.

The race was very good for me until a pileup. After that, only made worse. We had engine problems that kept me from being quick. We could have pursued a 10th place.

But the race is over and now is concentrate on the next race.

Regards to all.
Is there qual results, or I just can't find it?
Here are some pictures I did from yesterdays race.
Attached images
LFS 2011-06-19 16-44-46-84 copy.jpg
LFS 2011-06-19 16-49-33-34 copy.jpg
LFS 2011-06-19 16-50-27-31 copy.jpg
LFS 2011-06-19 16-51-44-25 copy.jpg
LFS 2011-06-19 16-54-15-54 copy.jpg
LFS 2011-06-19 16-56-27-00 copy.jpg
LFS 2011-06-19 17-02-23-81 copy.jpg
Untitled-1small.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
Far too much shine but apart from that noice
Nice job andro, no bigger resolution available though?
Nice pictures andro
Great pics Andro!
I have a point to make, yellow flags aren't waved on open layout combos. Don't know if there's any way to fix it, but I found this really dangerous in yesterdays race.
Not directly... Someone needs to create new InSim functionality based on off track and carcontact detection.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nice job andro, no bigger resolution available though?

Sorry, but no. I had them in 1600x1200px, but I re-sized them all after editing them and deleted the original pictures.

Thanks all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG