The online racing simulator
Epic 2nd nick you have there walter

E: Nice to hear all the stuff youre planning to do with it
Pretty easy to do everything with only 1-3 people knowing the admin pass.

If you are have more than that, blame yourselves. Heck, if you change it each round surely someone in your "group" is doing it. Not that hard to figure out.
Ray can get the password from 500servers.com site since he is the owner of 500servers box as far as I know, but I can promise Drunk-team has nothing to do with this, it's quite funny some people can even think we have.
#54 - AsnL
arrggg R3s in XR3 = disaster
Quote from PMD9409 :Pretty easy to do everything with only 1-3 people knowing the admin pass.

If you are have more than that, blame yourselves. Heck, if you change it each round surely someone in your "group" is doing it. Not that hard to figure out.

well, more like 7 or 8.
Replay?
Quote from Mustangman759 :I killed remote because its being used to interfere with race....

Watching race and giving advice to the drivers is little hard when we can't use tracker and remote... Think about it next time, please.
Quote from MonkeyHead :Ray can get the password from 500servers.com site since he is the owner of 500servers box as far as I know, but I can promise Drunk-team has nothing to do with this, it's quite funny some people can even think we have.

Btw, I don't believe Drunk has anything to do with it. I think of someone else in the possible admins when I think of stupid admining.

Quote from Mustangman759 :well, more like 7 or 8.

Well no wonder... :rolleyes:
Quote from Kykec :Watching race and giving advice to the drivers is little hard when we can't use tracker and remote... Think about it next time, please.

There was a tracker :|
Quote from PMD9409 :Btw, I don't believe Drunk has anything to do with it. I think of someone else in the possible admins when I think of stupid admining.

Well no wonder... :rolleyes:

Members who I gave the admin pass are
Arco(przmek2...1995), Boothy (tracker reason), Misiek (tracker) , Nathan,Myself, Monkeyhead, and Suzuki94, and BMX has access to it but not gonna go there
so I am still trying to figure it out myself.
Well unless the layouts that were being changed were to other layout files, then it was someone on server since it was happening live. Also if a restricted area came up into the patch of another car purposely (if I read the post correctly) then it was definately someone on the server.

The person I was thinking of was not in the list you provided there, but he was on the server throughout the race.
Sry, my mistake.
Also tracker laps are wrong, it shows we (number 42) was lap behind top 3 and this is not true because they didnt pass me, I was 1min 40s behind M. Björndal. And I still wait for decision for our unfair 2nd DT penalty.
if they werent listed then they didnt get the admin pass from me and I onyl saw white highlights on me arco and nathan the entire race. But as I said I dont know what happaned to 14 thats why I investigated i t
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Mustangman759
Well after a look at the log from the tracker, its quite easy to see they loaded the layouts from remote.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759 : log out you sh*t
[Yes but how would they load new layouts onto a server , such as the restricted area one that is suggested, if that layout isnt on the server anyways thanks for the help guys. Im also wondering if the person maybe knows my server 's ftp info and is able to download the config file...
Check the layouts that are currently on the server. Check where the person "drove into a restricted area". Do any of the 4 layouts have a restricted area in the same place? If not, then it was someone on the server at that moment in time that physically added the restricted area causing that team to spectate.
i doubt mustang or nathan would sabotage their own league (and iirc nathan was driving), so that leaves only arco with admin.
#69 - CSF
Rockclan not logging in on server but doing it from remote? All of these "incidents" smack of his "revenge" for that HF1 disaster... :rolleyes:
That's who I was hinting at since the amount of stupidity had reached a high level from him as of late.

Also the fact it was happening all the way until he said he couldn't stream anymore, right after he left and remote was removed. Didn't happen anymore after that.

Anyways, do like I said in post before and you should find your answer.
Quote from luki97 :Also tracker laps are wrong, it shows we (number 42) was lap behind top 3 and this is not true because they didnt pass me, I was 1min 40s behind M. Björndal. And I still wait for decision for our unfair 2nd DT penalty.

It shows that i was 22s behind teemu, i was 1m 6s behind, and i dont get how we can get 3rd place when i passed duck racing before they "timed out"
why would someone from drunk change it when we were fighting for the win at the time also i know arco pretty well and he would not do something like this
Someone also wrote "gay" by using my account's name with /msg command. Probably the same guy who deleted layouts etc. and I think Ray is the only one who may have something against me of admins. The guy failed luckily a little, he forgot to color the text so people can see that it wasn't me at least

IMO this is very clear who was doing this
Quote from Bmxtwins :i doubt mustang or nathan would sabotage their own league (and iirc nathan was driving), so that leaves only arco with admin.

do not talk bump drafting man You аre the most miserbale guy(with Haridgge). Why did you make bump draft AGAIN on qualification?! I didn't watch the replay, but the stream catched you Snail...
Quote from turbofreak :It shows that i was 22s behind teemu, i was 1m 6s behind, and i dont get how we can get 3rd place when i passed duck racing before they "timed out"

Its impossible that Duck racing was 2nd, teemu crossed finish line first, you crossed it second and 13-15s before me Duck racing, I've looked on the replay, top 2 finished and when Duck racing is crossing the line I was in the apex of last turn. Also I dont read rules but but i let them overtake me because I was thinking timeout gives -1 lap like in other leagues...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG