The online racing simulator
For me they do distinct in appearance from one another skin.
Here is a preview...
yea have fun memorizing that so you see that from your mirrors. or on the stream
hahahaa!!!
These skins for the FE round are just awesome! good luck guys!
Quote from scipy :...

We were aware of that rule. But how can you fail to not see there is a difference? Should be distinct enough for anyone not colourblind.

Quote from Fuse5 :yea have fun memorizing that so you see that from your mirrors. or on the stream

So you actually remember what exact colours all teams have on a certain place of the car?
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :We were aware of that rule. But how can you fail to not see there is a difference? Should be distinct enough for anyone not colourblind.

Don't be a smartass. Only difference visable when approaching a car or looking in the mirror will be the mirrors/sunstrip. Having both cars in the colors of Bob Marley's hat in a slightly different order is not enough to qualify as a distinction, especially in a racing enviroment. Having a blue skin and a red skin is distinct enough, just as it was in previous races.
I'm not trying to be a smartass. I read your post as you didn't notice the colour swaps on the skins and that you thought we did same thing as spdo did with posting exact same skin for both cars start of the season. Apologies.

Hopefully we'll be allowed to run these tho as obviosly we want both cars to run a "special one-off" skin or it'll just be wierd.

To admins, sorry for posting in the wrong thread. This belongs in the discussions thread.
No worries.

I think they're distinct enough.
Skinpack, Extract to data/skins_dds folder.
Kyoto National Skin for Team Inferno #43 XR2
Attached images
XRR_INF11-MoE43.jpg
Nice skin
Looks like the old F1RST skin?
Quote from PMD9409 :Looks like the old F1RST skin?

yes!
They will never be the real F1RST!
EDIT: I believe it is one of the V8 Supercars. But i could be wrong...
It is roughly based on the basic livery idea of this V8-Supercar.

if i am not mistaken, there were further such cars in the last couple of years (in the v8 supercar series)
Quote from baSh0r :It is roughly based on the basic livery idea of this V8-Supercar.

if i am not mistaken, there were further such cars in the last couple of years (in the v8 supercar series)

Yeah i thought it was a V8 super car, good job though it looks pretty similar
Updated skin for ER for the final round.
Attached images
FZR_ERMOE2011R6.jpg
Kyoto National Skin for Genuine Racing #60 FZ2
Attached images
FZR_GENR_MOEGT2.jpg
ineX skins for last round
Attached images
FZR_kyinexgt1.jpg
FZR_kyinexgt2.jpg
meh Racing #59 XRR GT2 for the final round
Attached images
XRR_mehMoE59GT2.jpg
Skin LRT #35 FZR GT1

Attached images
FZR_LRT_MoE35.jpg
Quote from kiste :seems like it is a little copy from tfk´s "Muhlner" FZR...

I have not ever seen, you can show to see if they look like?

But not copied, is the idea that we liked the team. Even so, there will always be similar skins ...
Hi, I am the creator of the skin. in the skin that inspires me is this, and I saw and liked the line
carbon skirts and the sign of FZR is a template that is posted on the forum
is the same skin

2010-2011 Season Skins
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG