The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Final Standings, TOP3 Drivers and Countries statistics
Final standings, hopefully everything is correct, but I would advice each person to check their points individually!

HIGH-RES

HIGH-RES

Shortly about the season:
Well, time has passed pretty quickly. I think this was the best season so far from all previous seasons, averagely more than 23 drivers/per round who finished the race, almost no arguing/bitch*ng at all compare to the previous years. I can clearly say that this Cup or league is getting clearly to a much higher and better level than what we started in, so it's a good sign.
I also want to thank everyone who helped organizing - Reno Kōōts & Modestas Runas, also thanks to Egon Liibeon and Skrajūns Drambliox for landing us a server throughout the whole season. And thanks to all who participated because a league/cup cannot run if there are no drivers. And also thanks to all the others about whom I might have forgotten.

Congratulations again, to Karolis Kliaudautis for 2nd time in a row winning this cup and Egon Liibeon being 2nd and Domas Raižys 3rd. Nice to see new people in TOP3. Also congratulations to Lithuanians for the 2nd time in a row winning in countries standings.

Info about the next Baltic Cup 2012 season:
Well, all I can say is that if nothing happens between me and inability to organize cup in LFS for some reason, then there will be another season for sure. Right now it looks like it could start at the end of November/beginning of December. Also there will be some rules changed/updated to make some things more clear and fairer. Maybe we will also think of something new, that we haven't had before, just to give it a change at least once. But we will see how it works out, I will make the thread someday, to see what other drivers want and maybe that will clear things up a bit more.

Anyway, see you on track and hopefully next season! Thumbs up

If you notice a mistake, tell me and if you have any questions please ask in this thread.
Attached images
finalstandings.png
-
(Egon-est) DELETED by andRo.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by andRo.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by andRo.
-
(juurme) DELETED by andRo.
-
(sjava) DELETED by andRo.
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
-
(Dmt) DELETED by andRo.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(int4ct) DELETED by andRo.
-
-
-
(Alianto) DELETED by andRo.
-
-
Standings updated after Round 9.
Congratulations to Karolis Kliaudautis for winning Baltic Cup 2nd year in a row. Although nobody can catch up with Kliaudautis anymore, there might still be some very tough fighting for the rest of the places since the points are very close between a lot of drivers.
Grats
gratz Karolis
was a good fight until i had to miss 7th and 9th round
Gratz Karolis, commitment and perseverance leads to victory!
#6 - sjava
gtz
Quote from andRo. :
Standings updated after Round 9.
Congratulations to Karolis Kliaudautis for winning Baltic Cup 2nd year in a row. Although nobody can catch up with Kliaudautis anymore, there might still be some very tough fighting for the rest of the places since the points are very close between a lot of drivers.

Congratz also for Lithuania for winning Baltic Cup , coz neither Estonia , neither Latvia can`t catch up Lithuania . Max point country per round can score 241 , different is more than 300 points
Quote from Egon-est :gratz Karolis
was a good fight until i had to miss 7th and 9th round

Yeah, sad you had to miss those rounds.
And thanks to all. Im gonna race the last round from back of the grid as the previous round, because i can't make the qual again.
Final standings updated + with some statistics. You can see all of it and read info in the 1st post. I deleted all the posts up to before Round 9, to keep the thread more clearer since I didn't want to make new thread just for the final standings.
Big thanks to all of three admins, especially andRo
Races and stuff are always very well organized, keep it up.
Sadly missed almost whole of the season, but that's even bigger reason to wait next season
Quote from TypeRacing :Big thanks to all of three admins, especially andRo
Races and stuff are always very well organized, keep it up.

+1
Thanks for the nice season. The organising was great, nothing really to complain about.

Im glad to be in top3, didn't really expexted it in start of the season. Comparing starts/points shows that consistency leads to great results, but Im not really proud of my self. I wish I could perform a lot better next year and grab some more podiums.
This year the Baltic countries tournament has become even more popular, this year participated in 12 more participants than last year. Also, almost all rounds of the race we have about 27-30 players, it's very nice. I want to thank everyone for the season and hopefully will meet next year.
Gratz all,nice season
good job guys
Was quite fun, my first experience at a LFS league. Looking forward to the next season!
Best league in LFS
#18 - rceX
My first experience in LFS league. Trying to be better next year.

Great organising, thanks
Thank you all , for being a part of this cup. Last year there was so much incidents in every race , so everyone was writing reports and bad words for other drivers. This year i saw different level of racing - no serious incidents , everyone is happy. So this should be always
Baltic drivers , i wish you all good luck and better results next year!
Gratz all looking forward to the next 2012 season
big thanks goes to organizers and of course drivers too
was really fun drive drive last couple rounds

cya in 2012 season
Good job Andro !
Thanks for season, was fun even though there were many upps and downs.

Baltic Cup 2011: Final Standings, TOP3 Drivers and Countries statistics
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG