The online racing simulator
Quote from MoMo92i :penalty because of lag :o

well, all that can be said is that #28 timed out more times than everyone else.
there is no penalty... lol...
Too bad that the rescheduled race collides with olfsl
Quote from nathan246 :Also, if we are able to postpone this, retired teams have a chance to come back in the race AND on the lead lap.

And why not lapped cars? I've lost 20 seconds or more due to lags crashs... :|
Quote from Kova. :And why not lapped cars? I've lost 20 seconds or more due to lags crashs... :|

Quote from nathan246 :Since 3 people changed their decisions (Me and Matt couldnt vote and choosed cancel and some guy want to vote for postponing), then we are gonna officialy POSTPONE this race to next Sunday. The race will restart at the very beginning which means its will be 3 hours. The starting positions will be the same ones as you qualified.

Lawl ok, I will stop studying at school, it's noxious for my brain

Anyway, thx for showing it to me :|
lol I was going to say that your logic was a bit twisted but I think what Nathan posted is clear enough.
Any chance we can get the oficial replay from last sunday's race.It would be good to see it
it wont be posted, but Ill get to the qualifying replay tonight (my tonight)
When will the race start on Sunday ... as last Sunday or?
Maybe an update of the official schedule would be good!
Qualifying replay available on Spdo
The race will be pushed back another week due to the Kyoto 250 qualification. Sorry but I know multiple users including 2 admins are doing this race. March 27th, is the new date updating schedule.
Can we update our confirmation for AS7?
yes
I have created a layout which will prevent a reenactment of 02's accident in the first laps, you just have to hold the brakes and handbrake to be good.
edit: uploaded mine
Attached files
AS7_GT3.lyt - 820 B - 260 views
This layout has 201 objects...for me it's fps killer, so the lag and low fps for someone, can be reason for accidents
Quote from nathan246 :Qualifying: March 13 2011 16:25 UTC
Race: March 13 2011 17:05 UTC

To my knowledge this race is held tonite at 17:05 UTC (19:05 Stockholm), correct?
I guess there is no Q-session ... right?
Starting order as when race was redflaged 2 weeks ago?

Important info like a reschedule of race shouldn't have to be found deep inside some treads
Maybe an update of the first post in this tread would be handy to avoid confusion ...
Race will start 16.25 utc, starting positions will be the same as last race
race starts in 25 minutes please join the server atleast 5 minutes before hand
and just so all know please use the !silent command to silence airio, no chat penaltys for that
remote down
someone on LFSW was penalising/spectating teams so i removed it. IDK how they could have obtained the password but it will be changed next race
Could we join the server instead? Only 19 out of 47 slots are being used atm.

Round 5: 3 hours of AS7 Discussion
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG