The online racing simulator
High-resolution skins

You are required to post your skin 24h before the event, failing in this will result in a penalty.

Each round will have its own skins thread, where you must post your high-resolution (2048*2048) skin. (see Apex Cup Forum)

Skin templates can be found here.
The number has to be on the car, right?

Oh, I've seen the template is a psd, and I sadly can't open psd files

It's hard being a single driver with limited tools and possibilites.

Btw: Will the skins thread be opened here or on the Apex Cup Forum?
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :The number has to be on the car, right?

Oh, I've seen the template is a psd, and I sadly can't open psd files

It's hard being a single driver with limited tools and possibilites.

Btw: Will the skins thread be opened here or on the Apex Cup Forum?

Yes, it's a .psd file. But I'm sure if you ask someone here on the forum to put it on your skin it won't be a problem

Skin thread can be found on our forum: http://www.apexcup.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=302
If it was just one skin, but that's 5 rounds

Hmmm, let's see...
And in case you don't want to download photoshop from kazaamule or torrent++ GIMP should support psd files natively. Except if the person who made the template was a colossal arse and decided to plonk in some extra layers that are in reality completely useless.

Quite honestly though, why use psd anyway? It's not that hard to export a png file. Unless you're a colossal arse.

Also I get the feeling you didn't buy the software in the first place anyway (:bananadea) so why brag about it? Unless you're a colossal arse. Unless you're a colossal arse and bought it despite the fact you don't actually even need it. In which case you're a colossal arse.
Quote from hyntty :

Also I get the feeling you didn't buy the software in the first place anyway (:bananadea)

Do you mean Photoshop?

Never had it. Skinning and working on templates is probably not my area even though I have ideas, just look at my skins I did with GIMP, it's rather sticking pictures on and done, horrible though...
Is it allowed, if same team members have different skins?
Quote from Speed Senna :Is it allowed, if same team members have different skins?

Yes, as long you use the template
And the number plates: What font?
Did you check the template in this thread?

You should use that one and change the number. (that's all)

Font is: Eras Bold ITC
Could someone do me a favour & slap the cup stuff onto this skin. I cant open a .PSD file . (not sure why it cant be kept simple tbh, we haven't all got photoshop or know how to use it)

I can add the numbers but only if the submission is in jpg/bmp. Number 37 would be great.

Thanks
oops
Attached images
LX4_Martini.jpg
Actually it's just a .PNG file which you can download here.
Thanks for the help but that link to a .rar? Rnd 3 lx4 yes?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG