The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 9 (Official Qualification Results)
Round 9 Official Qualification Results:
NGT(UFR+XFR) @ SO5r (South City Town Course reversed)

Qualification Replays:
Estonian - Download
Lithuanian - Download
Latvian - Download

More info + statistics: Click Here

TOP30 drivers, please come to the server at least 10 minutes before the race, so that we can make the grid and start on time. Round 9 race info: Click Here

As you noticed, there are free places for each country, so people who want to race can sign up for the reserve list, which you can see below this text. If the reserve list is full, then you should still come to server before the race, to see if there are any free places to race in. (Remember, in order to do that, you have to prove you can do a lap within 105% of WR just so that there aren't any trouble and crashes only because you haven't practiced the track.)

UFR (105% of WR) = 1.25.00
XFR (105% of WR) = 1:25.37

Reserve list for Round 9:

24. EE - R.Kōōts
25. LT - K.Kliaudaitis
26. LV - R.Kampars
27. LV - R.Kronpušs
28. LV - M.Znotins
29. LV - M.Mucenieks (If someone else doesn't attend the race from Latvia)
30. LT - G.Orla
31. LV - A.Jonaitis (If someone else doesn't attend the race from Latvia)

If you know for sure, that someone is not going to attend the race from TOP10 drivers and you want to race, then inform me latest 15min before the race. (If you don't inform me at least 15min before the race, then you won't be allowed to race.)
Attached images
officialqualres.png
#2 - ZnoCz
you can put me on reserve!
#3 - Muc
Andri, add me to the reserve list
You can add me too
#6 - ennD
you can put me on reserve!
I'm probably not going to make it to this round, so I hope other countries representatives will be there to organize this round. Reno, if you need admin pass, then ask Juris (LLC server owner), just tell him you are one of the organizers. Modestas should also have pass, I think...

Have fun! If I do make it, then I'll be there to help!

Server is set and ready for practice.
I will not participate in the race, because I am tired and completely unprepared for the race. I will be server as an administrator.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG