The online racing simulator

Poll : What should we do?

Cancel it
Postpone it
Round 5: 3 hours of AS7 Poll
What do you guys think should we do with the rest of the race?
We will decide sometime within the next 3 days. (may/may not agree with the votes)
Postponing: The race will be reschedule on next Saturday or Sunday and will be only 2 hours

Canceling: The race will not count in the points
#2 - Kova.
Continue next week-end on a BETTER server...
everyone can't drive next week :/ CANCEL this is it.
Quote from FL4SH- :everyone can't drive next week :/ CANCEL this is it.

maybe it will be in 2 weeks? I dunno
I suggest to postpone.
either do it next weekend or have the results stand as it is maybe?

maybe even have the quali results stand?
Does "Cancel" mean the redflag position is the final result?
FD3RS_RYO vote does not count towards "cancel"
Cancel.
Cancel
Quote :If the race is not 50% complete the admins will not count the race in the
official points and will either reschedule it or cancel the race

According to the rules you can't count the race.
Quote from ziomek21 :according to the rules you can't count the race.

+1
Quote from rulebooooookzzzzz :Admins reserve the right to end a race and count it as an official race if it is 50% complete

was only 1 hr 15 thru when u guys redflagged
ye... I kinda read that.
Sorry my fault,im voting in postpone. change it.
Anybody could upload the replay so that I could see my lag?
it was mostly server related, just amplified your lag I believe. ill put it up later doing homework now :|
Cancel the race would be a big mess... Some racers like me did everything to race, and seeing finally that it's served to nothing (bcz my mate could drive until the rad flag without need to swap drivers) :gnasher:
Every team there pretty much practiced their butts off. I know some drivers who did 4 hours a day of practice. We will see what happens and will choose whats best for the league
Quote from Kova. :Cancel the race would be a big mess... Some racers like me did everything to race, and seeing finally that it's served to nothing (bcz my mate could drive until the rad flag without need to swap drivers) :gnasher:

Tell me about it. I've spent 2 weeks practicing on this track and making a set, which ended up pretty well actually, specially for me when I have very little knowledge on how to make sets. Then I finally get a chance to ride it on full racing pace, 6-7 laps later I was almost pushed into a sandpit because of lag and one lap later, the race ended. It would be a shame, at least for me, to cancel this race.
But then on the other hand, it would leave me only with 1 week to practice for kyoto.
let's postponing it and having fun anyway
just a heads up, postponing this race would lead to a 2hr race and bump the schedule back. this race would take place in 2 weeks instead of 1. all options will be discussed
why just the 2?

if we did do it again in two weeks time why not just start afresh with quli and 3 hours?
no fresh quali = race is started earlier and @ 2 hours it is easier to manage.
Quote from chris kasch :why just the 2?

if we did do it again in two weeks time why not just start afresh with quli and 3 hours?

because there wasnt really any lag during q
This thread is closed

Round 5: 3 hours of AS7 Poll
(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG