The online racing simulator
Round 5: 3 hours of AS7 Discussion
Race: March 13 2011 16:25 UTC

Circuit diagram below

Penalty List:
03 / No Qualification and DT

17 / No Qualification

Since Boothy has released a modified version of the tracker for the most common endurance leagues (IGTC, MoE and GTAL), we might be able to have it for this round.

TRACKER: http://misiek08.eu/LTWT/

Discuss!
Attached images
AS7.jpg
Any stream this time?
03 penalty has been upgraded to NO Q + SG for late confirm
Cool, but all images(flags, etc) seem to be down.
yea, dont know Im shure it will be sorted
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Cool, but all images(flags, etc) seem to be down.

Hmm seems like I coded it to work for a subdomain :schwitzjust remove the "/" from in front of the images src in stats.php)
15 second time penalty will be added at end of #03's race
Well dunno if it is because of some server lags, but it seems as if some drivers dunno where the brake pedal is...
Quote from MoMo92i :Well dunno if it is because of some server lags, but it seems as if some drivers dunno where the brake pedal is...

we got sent out of track boundaries because #28 lag hit us...Mr. Goik needs a new router!
Car #32 (P.W) is lagging heavily ... dangerous to be close to it ...
Went on cargame and connection seemed fine, apart from pc freeze.
Quote from Senninha25 :we got sent out of track boundaries because #28 lag hit us...Mr. Goik needs a new router!

They will have a penalty.
Race should be postponed cuz server sucks. (Why not restart after 4 crashes in first 3 turns [17 cars crash])
Quote from Bmxtwins :Race should be postponed cuz server sucks. (Why not restart after 4 crashes in first 3 turns [17 cars crash])

I quote! Server lag very sh*t! It's impossible to race, i have change tyre always on the pitboard (f12), when i've pitted, tyres has not been changer... moreover there is driver who had no reflex...
tracker as of redflag :|
Attached images
round5tracker.jpg
Quote from Mustangman759 :tracker as of redflag :|

#17's driver D.Dimitrov WTF?! I was driving when the race got redflag and we was 10th
I made a typo on your name and It didnt count your laps
And now what
I have the replay
We can always add laps so your team can be on the lead lap.

Round 5: 3 hours of AS7 Discussion
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG