The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 8 (Official Race Results)

Round 8 Official Race Results

Unofficial Statistics & Race Results

High-res

BTW, I apologize to LT - S.Stankevicius for the accident on lap ~ 10-11 (not sure exactly). That was not dive bombing or anything even similar to that, that was just an accident, thought you would see and leave me space, but you didn't, so I had nowhere to go.
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Well done fellow countrymen
#3 - Dmt
spdo top3, nice :P
and fourth iiiiiis ... 3id!
eat shit and die, very funny no offence
Official race results added.
Driving 23 laps and loosing connection here is worse than driving 22 or just 12 laps but finishing? Great...
It's you internet connection fault, not ours or servers, so we don't take responsibility for that. Karolis had same thing last time when he drove even more than you and had lost connection, he was not given any priority, so neither are you. And for this season this won't be changed. Maybe in future, maybe next season.
And it should be changed in future. Otherwise it's not fair when you race whole race and loose connection in let's say last lap (for any reason) and you don't get anything for that,but some lousy driving cheapskate drives 5 laps less or someone joins in last lap and just gets his name on LFS's final result and both gets a result and points in standings.
But I'm not the one who makes some revolution here,hopefully at least in next season this imperfection will be solved.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG