The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :#28 had penalty from last race, secondly YOUR NOT A BLOODY ADMIN !

Aye up, should you be racing if you are? Surely that's a bit, I don't know, stupid?

I can see why people would be under the impression that LLM are given privileges if you are an admin.
Quote from Mustangman759 :1. Where does it say LLM gets special privileges? I have no affiliation with the LLM team (besides that my annoying brother is the owner)
2. Admin post: "SC pullying away" "35 maintain the pace" #35 didn't maintain the pace.
The leading car has the right to set the pace, he may accelerate but not reduce speed unless neccessary.

also note that frivilous (incorrect/not close data) protests will be rejected and not acknowledged as legitament.

Why than #35 get DT pen in lap 26, time 1:07:57?
Quote from Mustangman759 :

also note that frivilous (incorrect/not close data) protests will be rejected and not acknowledged as legitament.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session:r
Lap:66
Timecode:2:51:44.9
Cars:02,03,17,20
Description:17 divebombs after chicane of death, forcing #02 off into sand pit losing spots and much time + damage.

Incorect data: losing spots - didn't lose a single spot , timecode(from official replay)

Quote from Bmxtwins :#28 had penalty from last race, secondly YOUR NOT A BLOODY ADMIN !

This is discussion thread.

For me it was divebomb, but ye mun60 is right... You didnt leave enough room for me This caused contact+lag=crash
Quote from mun60s :Why than #35 get DT pen in lap 26, time 1:07:57?

I want also know why #35 get DT in lap 26. What he did against rules?
The spelling in this thread makes baby Jesus cry. Please guys, make an effort.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from krkriv :For me it was divebomb, but ye mun60 is right... You didnt leave enough room for me This caused contact+lag=crash

no... that was just a stupid move. Thinking with your car 1st and not your brain
-
Quote from pallokala2 :I want also know why #35 get DT in lap 26. What he did against rules?

I believe your team "chatted" driver name change. As did another of your teams which will require a post race time addon for that team once I get the chance to see which one it was(14or 33 cant remember)
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session:R
Lap:aprox 50-67
Timecode:2hours 50 mins onwards
Cars:#03 and others
Description: #03 has blue flag and does not yield. [/SIZE]

on another note, if you feel this league is rigged towards a specific team you can always quit.

It seems maths is not your strong point Ray, try adding together the laps by team 03 http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/event/2753/results :dunce:
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session:R
Lap:aprox 50-67
Timecode:2hours 50 mins onwards
Cars:#03 and others
Description: #03 has blue flag and does not yield. [/SIZE]

on another note, if you feel this league is rigged towards a specific team you can always quit.

Yea, we where so slow so we had blue flag. Please watch replay from 1st minute. Probably we will quit (if there will not be justice for all teams equal) just like others teams did and at the end there will be only 5 llm teams left to race . I did my first protest in this league and suddenly everybody are against us. If you want to judge our race watch whole replay and you will probably find many misstakes. The bigest one is in 10th lap in t1. I was too late on brakes and even hit llm car. How did you miss that?

How many your protest was accepted and how many was reject? I think your brother is doing quite good job, always with clear answers and I did't read any bad word about other teams from him. Except if he was talking about you. Don't get me wrong but I only expressing the fact. No hard feelings, please.
Surely there must be some sort of deadline for postrace-protests? Otherwise teams can end of the season start looking thru replays of the season and protest just to gain from it themselfs.
I have to say i'm getting a little fed up of the silly LLM bias nonsense

ME and James(car 27) have worked REALLY hard and put a lot of time into our driving and setup for this(our first endurance series) and i have to say,the endless bickering is doing my head in.

Can someone tell me,the way James shot off into the lead,was that a LLM bias?

He drove great until he got destracted overtaking a backmarker.Have we complained.Have we bitched about it.How about a little grace and good humour?

Our LLM number 41 car (think that was the number) did a good job too,i'm not interested in safety cars allegedly doing more laps than necessary to help other teams out.The fact is,he showed good pace from the back of the grid and over took a lot of drivers.

I am going to have to have a real think about ever doing another series again.This is supposed to be fun,it's very easy to bitch and complain behind your keyboards everyone but my god,lighten up

How many of you race in real life? i know me and James do and believe me,any issues are dealt with face to face and are over in short order.Put a protest in or shut up,race the series or BOG OFF!
Quote from chris kasch :I have to say i'm getting a little fed up of the silly LLM bias nonsense

ME and James(car 27) have worked REALLY hard and put a lot of time into our driving and setup for this(our first endurance series) and i have to say,the endless bickering is doing my head in.

He drove great until he got destracted overtaking a backmarker.Have we complained.Have we bitched about it.How about a little grace and good humour?

Our LLM number 41 car (think that was the number) did a good job too,i'm not interested in safety cars allegedly doing more laps than necessary to help other teams out.The fact is,he showed good pace from the back of the grid and over took a lot of drivers.

I am going to have to have a real think about ever doing another series again.This is supposed to be fun,it's very easy to bitch and complain behind your keyboards everyone but my god,lighten up

How many of you race in real life? i know me and James do and believe me,any issues are dealt with face to face and are over in short order.Put a protest in or shut up,race the series or BOG OFF!

Nicely said. Tbh, you and James are extremely good. Unlucky you rolled I think it was?

Could be going to higher places
LOL!

I will be watching the replay tonight.My attitude towards his drive may change once i've watched it!
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Surely there must be some sort of deadline for postrace-protests? Otherwise teams can end of the season start looking thru replays of the season and protest just to gain from it themselfs.

generally I leave the protests open until I start reviewing them, then I close it. Ill start reviewing tommorrow and friday because I have no school friday
-
-
Quote from chris kasch :I have to say i'm getting a little fed up of the silly LLM bias nonsense

We was worked pretty hard too. Me personally less then 200 laps, which is pretty low, but for me is enough.
Quote from chris kasch :

I didn't mention #27 in any my post, only in that post about chating but not to you directly. You where driving great. Bad luck.
Quote from chris kasch :

Did I complained about punctured tire in last lap in round 3? Have we bitched about it?
Quote from chris kasch :

I mentioned car #41 only in protest for SC. Actually, I wouldn't call that a protest, just appeal.
Quote from chris kasch :

I'm here for racing but after 4 rounds I "blow up" and I have need to write my observations from replay. Probably my protests will be rejected but now I feel much better because other teams can read what was happening in race.
Quote from mun60s :Did I complained about punctured tire in last lap in round 3? Have we bitched about it?

yes :P was your own doing anyhow
Quote from Mustangman759 :yes :P was your own doing anyhow

I think you know what I thought in that post. I can comment that but than I would go offtopic.
oh I am only being sarcastic :P
-
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
Results
1/28
2/19
3/03-timed out
4/41
5/02
6/14