The online racing simulator
Round 4: 3 Hours of FE4P Discussion
Discuss what you want here and any questions.
27th of February: 3 Hours at FE4P.
The event will follow as this 16:25 Qualifying start with 17:05 UTC Race start.
Penalty list:
26/ No qualification
28/No Qualification
28/ Drive Thru

37/ No Qualification
No Q is set by points

Stream by walter lemmens http://www.livestream.com/teamrockracingtv

IRC Link http://gamesurge.net/chat/GT3TCCR4
Make shure you download the layout
Put server up 8-|
Server will be up shortly
edit, please tell us if the lag is better.
tracker will be run post race.
Excuse me, why Nr.31 team got penalty for?
late confirm
Oh ok
Typical bullshit from **** admins, why should i stop when the SC picked up the wrong team because it would of meant i would of been 1 lap down so sort yourself and stop screwing over teams when they have done nothing wrong and take this has i am pulling the team from this badly ran league.
Quote from rc10racer :Typical bullshit from **** admins, why should i stop when the SC picked up the wrong team because it would of meant i would of been 1 lap down so sort yourself and stop screwing over teams when they have done nothing wrong and take this has i am pulling the team from this badly ran league.

not my fault you can just obey one simple direction, also you were the 1st place car and wouldnt have changed anything since you had already pitted and were still leading
Quote from Mustangman759 :not my fault you can just obey one simple direction

Well if you explain stuff better then i would of instead of saying wait in T1 without any explanation, something like this would of helped much better - #34 please wait for the SC so it can catch you up because it did not pick up the lead car, how hard is that to say.
Gutted,James was pretty spectacular....in EVERY way!
Quote from rc10racer :Well if you explain stuff better then i would of instead of saying wait in T1 without any explanation, something like this would of helped much better - #34 please wait for the SC so it can catch you up because it did not pick up the lead car, how hard is that to say.

he said SC had not caught you and you guys continued on.

but I agree same thing happened to me in KY2... i overtake a car by accident under SC and admin nathan says #03 behind #02... but matt then simply says NO instead of no #03 ...
sorry chris
im gutted Damn kerb....

Sorry chris .... we would have walked away with that one. My mistake I was to busy watching the backmarker and took abit more kerb and it threw the car up and over ...shame

-feel bad chris didnt get a chance to race

roll on the next round okay maybe roll i sthe wrong way to put it

Quote from JPeace :For once Ray stay out of it. I find it hilarious that you are talking to rc10racer like he is a complete amateur.

why your team not been racing?
lol we missed this
Quote from rc10racer :Well if you explain stuff better then i would of instead of saying wait in T1 without any explanation, something like this would of helped much better - #34 please wait for the SC so it can catch you up because it did not pick up the lead car, how hard is that to say.

Yes, almost same thing happened in last race to our team. Admin just said pit this lap, without clear reason. Of Course later we "get the point", but if he let as do just one more lap we will be 1st instead we finished 4th. Maybe you should follow the admins decisions and probable you would finished top 3.
I just wait too see what will be final result of the race. We lost connection with server and lost over 1 min of race, but as i can remember we finished just after 2nd place
That was just awful luck in yesterday's race. But I'm glad LLM still saved some of those lost points
Quote from rc10racer :Typical bullshit from **** admins, why should i stop when the SC picked up the wrong team because it would of meant i would of been 1 lap down so sort yourself and stop screwing over teams when they have done nothing wrong and take this has i am pulling the team from this badly ran league.

If your teammate would not stop, he would have lapped everyone :|
Quote from Senninha25 :That was just awful luck in yesterday's race. But I'm glad LLM still saved some of those lost points

Hey I didn't mean to roll it when I was in 3rd . We still came back for a 4th. Shame James rolled it with a huge lead over 2nd place... and Mindaugas timed out from like 6th...

Gotta commend AroX and Xfire on their 3rd place run from last position!
Im still newer to the enduro admining thing so I do not mind the constructive criticism Ill try to get the replays out tonight
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session:R
Lap:1
Timecode:3:52.47 (mins:sec...)
Cars:#19
Description:#19 jumps the grid and passes before line, then goes on to divebomb many cars in turnone.
- causes #27,#02,#35 and many others to lock up brakes to avoid contact and lose much time

Wrong timecode, he acctually slightly touch #35. Yes, #35 didn't get pen but #28 did. Obviously admin miss that.
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Session:R
Lap:1
Timecode:4:40.19
Cars:02,34
Description:34 bumps 02 wide in hairpin to pass causing loss of time

Typically race accident if you can call it that way.

Quote from Bmxtwins :
Session:r
Lap:66
Timecode:2:51:44.9
Cars:02,03,17,20
Description:17 divebombs after chicane of death, forcing #02 off into sand pit losing spots and much time + damage.

#17 step little late on brakes because he had much more speed and little wide line, but #02 had too see his intentions because #17 was way faster in chicane. #02 didn't leave much room for #17 and #17 didn't have time to react and caused incident. #02 sliped in sand but didn't get damage at all. Maybe 0.01% #03 and #20 has no influance on that incident.
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Session:r
Lap:68
Timecode:2:51: x.x
Cars:20,02
Description:car #20 hits wall and recovers and then rejoins racing line at very low speed causing #02 damage.

#02 could avoid #20 by applying some brakes. #20 could go more right but then #02 would hit #20 in left side and then #02 would hit wall. Ofcourse damage was very little. I noticed it in full slow motion.
Quote from mun60s :Wrong timecode, he acctually slightly touch #35. Yes, #35 didn't get pen but #28 did. Obviously admin miss that.

Typically race accident if you can call it that way..

I will be doing all start jumping post race investigations and all that crap

Quote :#17 step little late on brakes because he had much more speed and little wide line, but #02 had too see his intentions because #17 was way faster in chicane. #02 didn't leave much room for #17 and #17 didn't have time to react and caused incident. #02 sliped in sand but didn't get damage at all. Maybe 0.01% #03 and #20 has no influance on that incident..

believe Bmxtwins is saying it is #17's fault and #03 is just a victim, ill have to look once it comes weekend

Quote :#02 could avoid #20 by applying some brakes. #20 could go more right but then #02 would hit #20 in left side and then #02 would hit wall. Ofcourse damage was very little. I noticed it in full slow motion.

dont remember this one or anything so ill have to view replay
Quote from mun60s :Wrong timecode, he acctually slightly touch #35. Yes, #35 didn't get pen but #28 did. Obviously admin miss that.

Typically race accident if you can call it that way.

#17 step little late on brakes because he had much more speed and little wide line, but #02 had too see his intentions because #17 was way faster in chicane. #02 didn't leave much room for #17 and #17 didn't have time to react and caused incident. #02 sliped in sand but didn't get damage at all. Maybe 0.01% #03 and #20 has no influance on that incident.

#02 could avoid #20 by applying some brakes. #20 could go more right but then #02 would hit #20 in left side and then #02 would hit wall. Ofcourse damage was very little. I noticed it in full slow motion.

#28 had penalty from last race, secondly YOUR NOT A BLOODY ADMIN !
Attached images
17.jpg
Quote from mun60s :snip Oh yes did i mention, #02 is from LLM team. I didn't read any rules about privleges for them in rule book.

Lap: 22
Timecode: 00:59:00
Cars: #35
Description: Admin post: "SC pullying away" "35 maintain the pace" #35 didn't maintain the pace.

1. Where does it say LLM gets special privileges? I have no affiliation with the LLM team (besides that my annoying brother is the owner)
2. Admin post: "SC pullying away" "35 maintain the pace" #35 didn't maintain the pace.
The leading car has the right to set the pace, he may accelerate but not reduce speed unless neccessary.

also note that frivilous (incorrect/not close data) protests will be rejected and not acknowledged as legitament.

No time code is correct.

Quote :

read the protest, i said you were involved not the reason. And see above screengrab

Quote :

exactly slow motion, not real time... which i anticipated the car to stay off racing line rather than rejoin it. and this was little damage but did cost me much time and 1 position.
This thread is closed

Round 4: 3 Hours of FE4P Discussion
(46 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG