The online racing simulator
lOL wow phlos u suck. It was completly ur fault. You didnt have to change ur line u could have just slowed enough for the corner. And how is jonesy possibly gonna avoid ur car. Its not as if u came over slowly and he could see what u were gonna do and avoid. You just pitched it over. This wreck is 100% YOUR fault. And dont cry about being pinched to the bottom You have pinched me bawbag and im sure jonesy that far down in t1 and we all made it. THAt is pisspoor driving from someone who claims himself as the "king of fox"
yes that crc sticker on his back wing goes good there. He is an example of fine driving. Its bullshit that somone would put enough fuel untill the f1 race starts and take the chance of crashing someone out. If he wanted to watch the f1 race live he should have just completly skipped the race like myself. but w/e phlos will be phlos
LOL.. so that's why he left..

Anyway, here's an admin/host opinion:

Pool 1 guys are the best racers in OLFSL. You guys can drive very close to each other without causing any accidents, I admire that. But the truth is (and this concerns all pools) if you're not clearly ahead of the other racer, YOU DO NOT cut in front of him (or her). If you're not sure where the other guy (or girl) is, you wait until you do. I'm amazed that I actually have to say this, especially since this is a pool 1 thing.

@Phlos: Those pictures don't really tell me anything, besides you still have 4 wheels on track and you have room. King of FOX or not, you have to admit that you could have cleared the way as well and let Bawbag and Jonesy go. You weren't going to finish your race anyway, so was this really necessary? IMO the so called King of FOX needs to take a good long look in the mirror. "Mr. referee, mr. referee, it wasn't me! It was the other guy!" It always is..

Now I suggest you let Solar Hydro decide who caused the accident and will there be a penalty, and if so, what will it be.
Quote from Modoff :Its bullshit that somone would put enough fuel untill the f1 race starts and take the chance of crashing someone out. If he wanted to watch the f1 race live he should have just completly skipped the race like myself. but w/e phlos will be phlos

i agree there thats not right for the ppl that take this with a little bit more seriousness, fair enuff its all online fun but i still want to do well like i'm a button or alonso beating the schumi's why race for half distance?????
#31 - Worm
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Now I suggest you let Solar Hydro decide who caused the accident and will there be a penalty, and if so, what will it be.

Exactly! And that's what should have been done all along imho. I mean, this thread is really no fun and nobody benefits from it .

just my 2c
A complaint against Phlos has been registered, and a decision will be issued before the next race.

Solar Hydro, Appeals Arbiter
See, I knew he was taking fuel out at the start, their was no way he was going to look slow because of fuel he woudln't use.

He stopped in a nice place too, maybe he wanted to cause another crash...
I removed fuel just before start, because the race delayed 10+ mins (I had fuel for 16 laps). So I removed fuel for 5 laps just before the start (2.25 * 5 = 12,08 min !) : so I would race until I had no more fuel and I would be able to watch F1 @ 16H40 GMT as I wanted.

The fuel was a kind of timer, no need to watch clock anymore and miss F1

So I don't see why the picture is funny
But maybe everything is funny with me
Phlos that's just as lame as it's gona get, if i were u, i would just shut up now
You know it's like when Schumi make a mistake. Every people speak about it on all forums...

But when there is the same mistake done by an unknown guy, no one speak about it.

Now be a just a tiny objective : is it a big mistake I done ? I just hit the front wing of J. Laurila because I was trying to be on the left side of the track for T1, not because I wanted to crash all cars

So yes I am really sorry, but I can say "sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, ...", it will not change anything, right ?

EDIT : I think thoses guys didn't do a lot of fighting with the best FOX drivers...coz when someone move, you move with him, you don't stay in the middle of the track without avoiding him...I am a bit disappointed.
Quote from Phlos :So yes I am really sorry, but I can say "sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, ...", it will not change anything, right ?

Maybe not but they do have a right to be upset.

Quote from Phlos : EDIT : I think thoses guys didn't do a lot of fighting with the best FOX drivers...coz when someone move, you move with him, you don't stay in the middle of the track without avoiding him...I am a bit disappointed.

I've been watching those guys race for 6 months - 3 years and they are the best racers I've seen. Here you are accusing them, but you said it yourself; you caused the crash. IMO apology is worth nothing if you continue like you never apologized in the first place.

I think we've seen enough.
This thread is closed

Post Historic Thread.
(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG