The online racing simulator
The OLFSL skins (FOX)
Now when the tires of the Fernbay chicane have allmost landed from sunday's race, its time to turn head to Aston and jump in your FOX! So here it is, as sort of promised, the OLFSL skin for the FOX. For the people who don't have anything better to wear . I made one sort of old-schoolish colorscheme, and 3 more sensible for you to choose from. There is room at the side of the back wing if you like to personalize the skin with your number or name or something, but if you do so please rename it, so people see your number and not just blank color.

Please leave your comments
Attached images
prev.jpg
Attached files
OLFSL FOXs.rar - 391.9 KB - 183 views
nice skins
Hey Blackout, how come the OLFSL skins are better than our Flying Finn ones?
hehehe
Well....because the FF FOX skin was made by FienDi, and FienDis dont want to get rid of it
I
I like the current FF Fox skin, I just thought that these style skins look better than the overall type you're doing for FF. Not that they're bad or anything but these have a smooth style which I like, but hey, you're still better than me at skins so no complaints
for the info its my first time in a OLLFS race next weekend and i wanted to know if

1.) we can use our own liveries
2.) do we have to stick our number according to website on our car?

thx
Quote from 81spidey18 :for the info its my first time in a OLLFS race next weekend and i wanted to know if

1.) we can use our own liveries
2.) do we have to stick our number according to website on our car?

thx

1.) Yes, definitely.
2.) AFAIK: no. I have been always using my lucky number (didn't help me much though ) which differs from my OLFSL number and nobody ever complained. Actually, you don't even have to stick any number on your car if you don't want to, so using a different one than your OLFSL one should be fine.
ah thanks very much for clearing that up Linsen
Quote from Linsen :I have been always using my lucky number (didn't help me much though ) which differs from my OLFSL number

Really? I've never noticed :dopey:

I don't know if other hosts check the numbers but I don't. As long as we can recognize you (name, plate or something), I'm ok with it.
Quote from Linsen :I have been always using my lucky number (didn't help me much though ) which differs from my OLFSL number and nobody ever complained.

Your name is more important, during the races I mean. It must be the same as one you use in OLFSL. If you've changed your name after joining us, you should keep your name up to date (profile).

Also if you're license name is misspelled, results will be incorrect - you won't score any points. Stay sharp with these..
Soooooo, did anyone see someone using these OLFSL skins? I just want to know if there is neeed for LX6 skin for the next race.
I raced in the OLFSL skin, and I expect it to be shown on the OLFSL website screenshot (at the point where I pass the finish line in pool 5 ;-))

Solar Hydro
Quote from Solar Hydro :and I expect it to be shown on the OLFSL website screenshot

Noted.
Quote from Solar Hydro :I raced in the OLFSL skin, and I expect it to be shown on the OLFSL website screenshot (at the point where I pass the finish line in pool 5 ;-))

Solar Hydro

That was a Great Finish, hope you noticed how Bozo didn't go for the block on you. If we had an award for most improved driver it would have to go to Bozo.

Great racin in pool 5.
Quote from AtomAnt :If we had an award for most improved driver

Who knows, maybe we will some day..
Eeeeeh, Solar. I mean the new skin I made, I think you used the old one
Attached images
Image1.jpg
#16 - bozo
Quote from AtomAnt :If we had an award for most improved driver it would have to go to Bozo.

That implies that I must have been 'really bad' in previous races

Thanks for the comments Ant. I had a good race, except for the off on lap 2 or 3 that put me back in 11th, the fact I hadn't practiced pit stops (could have made up the 0.01 second that separated 2nd from 3rd place), and that final chicane where I took it too easy and gave Solar the chance to take me with his extra momentum.

I didn't give Solar much room to overtake in the final straight, but I wouldn't have felt good if I'd blocked him. I chose my line and stuck to it. I nearly made it to the line in front anyway ...

Let's hope the next event is as much fun, but I'm hoping not to be the rabbit in somebody's sight near the end of the race!
Quote from Blackout :Eeeeeh, Solar. I mean the new skin I made, I think you used the old one

Oh? I meant to use your OLFSL skin, I downloaded it, and didn't realise I was on an old one...

Quote from bozo :I didn't give Solar much room to overtake in the final straight, but I wouldn't have felt good if I'd blocked him. I chose my line and stuck to it. I nearly made it to the line in front anyway ...

Actually we made contact on the finish line, which was definitely my fault, but I don't think it affected the result. I shattered my fastest lap going all out to catch the wabbit.

Solar Hydro
"That implies that I must have been 'really bad' in previous races "

Not what I meant Bozo, both you and Ant UK have really improved this year.....getting harder and harder to pace you two on the hotlap chart, but now that we are into the mighty LX6 ...catch me if you can.

I seen some 1:54:'s last night on the Nassa server and some really low 1:55's, I suspect a low 1:53 will take the pool 1 pole.

Go Bean Bag go.

Going to try and have 3 servers up for the tune up race, but as always...Be Early to insure a spot.
Howdo you get the skin into LFS? Do you save the file into the skins folder?
Thats what I did.
Quote from ToxicKlay :Howdo you get the skin into LFS? Do you save the file into the skins folder?
Thats what I did.

Yes, but upload your skins to LFS World as well.

Btw.. OLFSL hates crackers, so if you crack it and get caught.. BAN. At least until you actually buy it.

--
Mrs FienDi
The Original LFS League Admin
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Yes, but upload your skins to LFS World as well.

Heh, I made a n00b mistake; downloaded the OLFSL skin but didn't upload it to LFS world. Well at least I wasn't naked :-)

Solar Hydro
LOL :chairfall

The OLFSL skins (FOX)
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG