The online racing simulator
Quote from krkriv :First congrats for the winners

Now the real part...
The rule "Under yellow flag restarts a car MAY not overtake another car before the S/F line. Effective race round is round 3" isnt apply for #37, right?! Xhahx They overtook 3 cars before s/f line on the start... This is parody guys!
2nd Mr. Loda i'll tell you 1 thing... You need to use ur brain more often! You decided to win the race with fall start and eliminate 1 team on 2nd corner with kamikadze atack! Just grow up... You have 3 hours guys. Your trajectory and speed were impossible to take this corner inside, and the only option was to crashed us This isnt correct Also is it clever to allow drivers which have 30 laps up on every track, and they're unexperianced... And we prepare 2 weeks before each race and everything to finish in 30 seconds from the start, because 1 man decided to be hero

For these things, there's demo racing for practice... Not leagues
We know that this league is for beginners, but not for noobs
We hope you will take adequate measures and these outrages will not continue

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=73078
Quote from MonkeyHead :I haven't say anything like this I think?

It doesn't matter, penalties will be given on the incidents anyways if the admins feel they are necesary.
replays will be available when I can get them off the server.... I have my replays but they are laggy compared to what the server will have
Quote from MoMo92i :our race was killed by server lag...

I just can quote that...
I was motivated to race, then this...
What a disappointement !
Quote from krkriv :What you have to say about this, in round 2 protest thread:

EDIT: Or all LLM teams are with preferences over other teams?!

I dont prefer my brother at all (he is quite irritating to me.) Frankly I am trying to produce more of a friendly atmosphere instead of one where teams and drivers just flaming each other in any way possible...

Edit: as for the lag, I have told franky500 about these issues but no resolve has been done. In round 1 I was told that there was no lag... Round 2 was quite obvious. Now hopefully he acknowledges the issues in round 3 which were the similiar to Round 1.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from krkriv :What you have to say about this, in round 2 protest thread:

EDIT: Or all LLM teams are with preferences over other teams?!

Erm,we started from the back of the grid in the last race.I also think Mustangman is correct.I find the lack of respect on this forum astounding.I can only imagine that it is because greivances are not aired face to fac e that people think they can get away with it
Was thinking about that league few minutes after yesterday race.

Btw I think that it is quite close to what GTAL season 2009 was. Some teams have a pretty good level but the majority of the field is quite unexperimented. If it was an FIA championship that would be something like :

Top league (e.g. F1,ILMC,Indycar, NASCAR sprint cup...) : MoE + IGTC
feeder league (GP2, LMS, ALMS,Indy light, NASCAR nationwide...) : GTAL
and beginner (GP3,...) : GT3

The problem of this league is of course some drivers skills that are close to nothing but GTAL have seen some bad drivers too but the slowness of someone isn't a problem if he is quite safe on track. btw if he is clean.

But the main problem is the server. It is difficult to race properly on a server that don't stop lagging. And that isn't a skill problem (ofc skills can help through a lag but I think luck helps more ^^).

so @Kings brother : I think you should seriously change the server. I know that you pay one on 500servers but there is a global server on 500servers that don't stop lagging (Framaris told me). Anyway I think that some teams or some people would be happy to allow you organising your league on their servers. We had similar problems with LFS Endurance Series and finally Genuine accepted to let us using their server. So please react, and you gonna see these races gonna be better and everyone gonna be happier. At least crasher gonna be easier to check without lag So they'll have to improve and change, or leave.

more : improvment suggestion : let choose some easier track. I love SO and FE, but you need to assume that these are challenging track, let's race more often on AS3, WE1, AS3...and only few round (like 2 max) on challenging tracks.
I do my best, the server should be top notch... I didnt have these problems until this year. Im going to try something else and see if it doesnt work. If that doesnt work we will try to look at other hosts.
I think that the sevrer box we are on is overlaoded, so I sent in a request to change to another box to see ifw e get similar symptoms.
Quote from chris kasch :Car number 28 makes an over ambitious "stab" going into turn three.There is only really room for 1 car there

There is enough room for two cars and I think you would remain in your position as next corner was a lefthander. Tbh I didn't expect you to give me any space, as you had almost squeezed me to the wall on the straight just before the incident.
Then more fool you if you try and shove your nose up the inside of a car that you think is trying to squeeze you down the straight and you dont expect to get the place anyway because its a left hander next.Id expect the "experienced" driver in that situation to show a little more restraint and guile in an endurance race wouldn't you?

Or would it be down to the fact that you got into trouble in T1 on the restart and were maybe a little hot headed after losing all your places?
It's called putting pressure on somebody. I made a fully intended move, you've shut the door and it happened. Got nothing more to say.
You all are missing the point here, LLM have all the right to do shit all around but when you try to fight back they moan like 16yo's.

DicKtatorship going on here eh? helllllllll yeeeaaaahhhh
Quote from ZanZi :You all are missing the point here, LLM have all the right to do shit all around but when you try to fight back they moan like 16yo's.

lol what is your point? LLM has no influence over the league
Wish i could've believed that.
ill get to the protests thread when I get to it. Probably sunday and that week since I have break
Quote from ZanZi :You all are missing the point here, LLM have all the right to do shit all around but when you try to fight back they moan like 16yo's.

I do not see one insult in Chris' post.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I do not see one insult in Chris' post.

Cant get the idea of Chris Crash's idea to moan about situation that some one putting pressure on his butt and losing him 20s over glowing pistons losing the entire race... for example.

My point in the first place was that LLM's tend to moan about what not as the rest are being stabbed in the face for raising their voice. Cant see any balance here.
-
(ZanZi) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from ZanZi :Cant get the idea of Chris Crash's idea to moan about situation that some one putting pressure on his butt and losing him 20s over glowing pistons losing the entire race... for example.

My point in the first place was that LLM's tend to moan about what not as the rest are being stabbed in the face for raising their voice. Cant see any balance here.

we lodged a formal protest, all i see from GP is a bunch of bitching and moaning on the discussion thread.
-
(ZanZi) DELETED by nathan246
-
(boothy) DELETED by nathan246
Cmon guys, just stop the bickering before I have to lock this thread like LAST race's thread...
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
By my calcs, youve put 3 people on last row for next round in quali? How dat work? :X
person with most incident history will be placed farthest back iirc
by last row you get no qualification, we will set those cars in order of points to determine who is 1st 2nd and 3rd
Results

doing points now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG