The online racing simulator
Post Historic Thread.
Well I ran the R2's with no tire change and while my pit stop was a good 9 secs I found the car ran 1/2 sec slower.

(NASSA) Hallen won our pool and our other Team mate (NASSA) Techman was having major connections problems and got dissed on lap 6 or 7.

I almost tagged Miller twice, both times could have cost us both the race but I managed to keep my cool and just drive around........some scary braking.

See yah all next Race

Take Care.

Thanks to Mrs for hosting
I was in a great mood for the race, I done a practice session before hand and was doing fast times without sliding off or having any mishaps. I felt I had a great chance of winning this race.

But this is me were on about, the guy with the best of luck in the whole of OLFS.

I'm really not happy at all with what happend, the 1 guy who claims to be the best FOX driver in LFS ruined mine and J.Laurilas race in the 1st corner of the 1st lap. He put up on these forums that he was leaving OLFS because he was crying over missing his F1, but he turned up and said he was going to race untill the F1 came on then leave. Which in the 1st place I think is extremely selfish but what he done and how he drove is even worse.

At the start, me and Phlos were alongside, I onpurposely had slow start so that he wouldn't get my draft, as in the lag lap him and Jonesy tore past me. So Jonesy was going to slipstream past but I moved next to Phlos so he had nowhere to go, but before T1 I moved to the outside of the track and Jonesy got alongside with Phlos right on the inside, just before T1 Phlos turned in on Jonesy, Jonesy hit me and this sent me right off the track in the sand against the wall.

I was stuck for a small while but then when I put it in reverse it gradually moved and I was able to carry on, I lost about a minuit and Jonesy lost out to every car behind him.

Once I was going again I drove like a crazed lunatic the rest of the way, I had one small slide which lost me a few seconds but apart from that I was pretty much going as fast as I could. I had to even pit a lap earlier because being stuck in the gravel lost me so much fuel. I passed some guys early on when they had damaged cars but the only real bit of racing I had today was with Lastpunisher, he pitted at about lap 23 or 24, came out 8 seconds infornt of me, I cought him by the end of lap 29 and we were side by side until the 1st split where I got ahead.

By the end I think I was 4 seconds behind Jonesy, he got 5th and I got 6th, after this incident on lap 1 i'm sure we would both have had a great race, as from before I pitted we were both in clear air and the gap barely moved between us untill he had to get past Lastpunisher.

On the plus side, i'd like to thank all the guys who let me pass when they had some damage, they didn't hold me up in anyway as they knew they were going to pit anyway but moved over when they didn't have to.

Also thanks to all the admins who hosted, maybe i'll have a trouble free race next time around.

Oh and Phlos, I hope are a man of your word and you have left OLFS, because their is no way i'm racing in the same pool as you again and i'm sure everyone else will feel the same as me when I say this.

Ps, would like to apologise for my language in the server too, i was slightly p....annoyed.
I know how ya feel bawbag....First event for me and i was in pool 3 and i was looking real good in practice....But on the first lap i was commited to overtaking and went to go on the inside and they cut across and clipped me causeing me to spin and then the rest of the pack ramed into me and then my car was undrivable.
#4 - Phlos
First of all I don't have the replay yet (I didn't save it), so my opinion of this incident can change.

So for the moment I can say this :
I had a good start, I was in front of both cars and I tried to move a bit to left to take the 1st corner as fast as possible (I was totally inside)...but J.Laurilas didn't see my move and his front wing hit my rear left tyre, he lost control and he crashed into you. It happens, and I don't think it's 100% my fault

But well just after this crash I felt very bad, because it ruined your race I tried to restart, but it seems it was not allowed

So I cannot say "I am sorry, I did a mistake", because I didn't watch replay yet, the action was so fast than it's hard to tell if it is 100% my fault or not...but at least I can already say a big sorry for ruining your race, it was really not my goal, believe me or not (was just racing for fun)
Well, without having seen replay yet, if the other car has its wing at your rear wheel's level, I would say you do not have right to move in front of him, since that would end in contact. I mean, you have not passed him 100%

Thats what I believe, and its sad since SO many people think they have the right to stick their car in your nose even if they are not clear to make the move. Has ended with my car spinning so many times

------- Pool 6 race

A race to forget no doubt, started 7th, dropped to last after a couple mistakes in 1st lap, then caught up until 6th only to mess up completely and drop back to last...lol.

Had a good battle with Millers@home. HOWEVER, it was within milimeters of ending in disaster a couple of times...crossing the track from side to side to get your car right in front of another is a bit of dangerous move to say the least. That said, I can not even get the purpose of that kind of maneuvres. Apart from that the battle was good while it lasted

BIG Thanks to Mrs Fiendi for hosting and congrats to Hallen for the victory
Ovcourse it was your bloody fault, me you and Jonesy were all along side and you moved over on Jonesy, you cannot put any of this blame on Jonesy or me. Give me your e-mail and I will send you the replay right now.

I can't even beleive your still being an arrogant **** about it by saying you don't think it was your fault, EVERYONE ELSE MANAGED TO GET ROUND THE CORNER. You know you just piss me off so much with the beleif that you don't make mistakes and that your are god in the fox.

Anyone who did stats from pool1 could save me a lot of work tonight... anyone? please

EDIT: Oh, and raced to the end...
#8 - Phlos
Quote from Bawbag :Ovcourse it was your bloody fault, me you and Jonesy were all along side and you moved over on Jonesy, you cannot put any of this blame on Jonesy or me. Give me your e-mail and I will send you the replay right now.

I can't even beleive your still being an arrogant **** about it by saying you don't think it was your fault, EVERYONE ELSE MANAGED TO GET ROUND THE CORNER. You know you just piss me off so much with the beleif that you don't make mistakes and that your are god in the fox.

I don't say I didn't made any mistake. I just told you I don't have the replay for the moment, so I cannot really now...live action is so fast man, you know it !!!
I don't know how to FienDi, but if you could point me in the right direction of the programme I would be more than happy to try.

Phlos, What is your e-mail address, i'll send you it RIGHT NOW.
Quote from Phlos :I don't have the replay for the moment

Uploading now...
last lap i'm 2nd in pool 4 till last chicane and feul gone manged a poor 6th
but hey thats racing
Quote from Bawbag :I don't know how to FienDi, but if you could point me in the right direction of the programme I would be more than happy to try.

Phlos, What is your e-mail address, i'll send you it RIGHT NOW.

Check your PM
Quote from Psymonhilly :last lap i'm 2nd in pool 4 till last chicane and feul gone manged a poor 6th
but hey thats racing

Oh Wow.
Quote from Psymonhilly :last lap i'm 2nd in pool 4 till last chicane and feul gone manged a poor 6th
but hey thats racing

Yeah, poor Psymon... Good Performance over the whole race, and then you forget to watch your fuel......

I raced in Pool 4, at the start, I was forced into the grass, causing everyone to pass me... Well, it turned out to be a good thing, as I went past half of them in T1 already due to a big crash... Then, it took me about 8-9 laps till I found my rhythm... My strategy to pit as late as possible without changing the tires paid off, and I was ranked 4th 5 laps before finish... And due to Psymon having no fuel left on the last corners I made it to 3rd... From my point of view, it was a great race, I had some good fights... I had a very good time...
No practise no good results would be a nice way to put my race tonight. Didnt like it, I was so slow and the straigts felt boring like every time I drive this combo.

Im very sorry about the accident which happened with kx_mole, watched the replay and it was totally my fault. Couldnt see you there and didnt leave enough space, Im deeply sorry

And Thanks for the OLFSL staff, once again you make all this happen. Thank you!
I watched replay.

On my side, I clearly did a mistake : I thought Laurila was just behind me, but he was like 10 cm in front of my rear tyre with his front wing...

Then I drove left and I hit his front wing and then he lost control and crashed into Bawbag

On the other hand, he is behind me (even if his front wing is near my rear tyre) and in his position he can clearly see that I move on his car (when you are behind someone, it's always easier to see others drivers in front of you than with your rear view...) : he should move or brake to avoid the crash. On the replay he doesn't move at all, nor braking...

When someone doesn't see you, you should try to avoid crash, right ?

So in my opinion the crash is due to 75% to me, 25% to Laurila and 0% to Bawbag : he is just the "bad luck" man (bad position in the bad moment).

EDIT : See how close it is...Laurila can avoid the crash, but he doesn't brake or move at all

First league race outside the CRC and I loved it. Started near the back in pool 2, held position at the start until T1 where I just under steered wide, just clipped the grass with the rear and spun round about a million times which put me at the a back of the pack by a fair distance.

Picked up a few places from other lap 1 crashes but then came hurtling up on a crash which left a car facing the wrong way, I just clipped it and spun, but luckily no damage.

Climbed back to around 6th I think until I took 3rd gear by mistake at the final chicane, I managed to get through it but spun on the exit and dropped to 9th all before lap 10.

I went long and did 10 great laps until my pit on lap 20, by then I was 4th, didn't change tires and came back out in 4th, stole 3rd on the last lap as someone ahead had problems going over the hill

Thanks to everyone
Wasnt racing but ive seen the replay of the incident and to me its clear that this is 100% Phlos`s fault....watch from the cockpit view of Laurila and tell me how you expect him to move or brake when you moved left?...at the speed you guys were doing,he didnt have a chance to react...even if he would have had time to react,he was boxed in had a Bawbag to his left,and Phlos to the right so couldnt really go anywhere...if Phlos had kept the line,nothing would have happened imo
I still do not have a clue how you can even remotly think that the blame is not 100% yours.

As Viper said, we were doing about 130mph in a small, very agile car and you made a sharp move to the left, I know Jonesy good but I doubt anyone (But you ovcourse) would be able to see that you were coming accross him.

Now do us all a favour and do what you said you were gunna do, leave OLFS because you couldn't watch your precious F1. If you are put near me on the grid again I will consider passing that event because their is no way i'm wasting even more time on a combo when twats like you will come along and race for "fun" and ruin my race.
@Phlos

Wether or not the accident is your fault I is still think you didi wrong: you said before the race that you where starting but that you already decided not to finish the race to watch F1.
Even tough you where not going to finish, you raced putting at risk the other racers.
In an accident situation (even not your fault) the other racer involved as recieved a damage that was unnecessary and avoidable since you where not supposed to be there...
2 choices :
- I don't race and no crash with me will happen.
- I race and there is always a risk of crash, even if you play as safe as possible.

I can perfectly understand how can feel Bawbag & J. Laurila
But do you think it's safe to be in this situation : http://www.phlos.com/ovh/olfslcrash.jpg

We all know here that 3 cars with few cms between them is a big step toward for crash...

Did you watched replay ? Did you see how they squeezed me on the right side of the track before the crash : I am really close to grass and can loose control at any time...
http://www.phlos.com/ovh/olfslbefore.jpg

Do you think it's a safe move from them to be close from me like that ?
If any of us move at this state, we all crash...

Just watch other cars behind us...they have ROOM between them : we don't. That's why we crashed.

We cannot be all 1st after T1 and when you see how they were squeezing me, it was not to be 2nd... they chose to be 1st, they failed, a crash happened, it can happens.

To summarize : it was mainly my fault but they really didn't help to avoid any crashs, it was just stupid in both sides
I cant beleive you Phlos you know that, you are such an arrgoant twat of a guy. Seriously, how can you complain about a situation you've probarly been in 100 times before and so have we all. You will cry about anything to try and get some sympathy, all because you made a stupid mistake.

I don't see why you can't apologise for your noobish mistake and be gone with it, instead of trying to take some of the blame and put it onto someone else.

And about the start, you chose to go up the inside of me and I saw Jonesy going to you for draft so I moved over to stop him from getting through aswell. I could have stayed where I was, away over that side of the track BUT I DIDN'T.

For anyone who actually cares, look at the pic, http://www.phlos.com/ovh/olfslcrash.jpg There is loads of room to the right of Phlos, yet he has to move over on me and Jonesy?

I don't even know why you are complaining about the lack of room anyway, because the accident happend after we had all space out from each other, not when you were being bullied to the inside.

Also, why are you crying about being squeesed to the grass, http://www.phlos.com/ovh/olfslbefore.jpg LOOK, I am the only one anywhere near forcing you to the side of the track and there is a car width between us, Jonesy was still behind you at this point!
Quote from Bawbag :I cant beleive you Phlos you know that, you are such an arrgoant twat of a guy. Seriously, how can you complain about a situation you've probarly been in 100 times before and so have we all. You will cry about anything to try and get some sympathy, all because you made a stupid mistake.

Yes but what I try to explain is I was not racing to win the race, I was racing only for fun when you were racing to WIN the race.

So what the **** do you try at start with J. Laurila except growing the probability of a crash and ruining your race ?
Well mainly J.Laurila, because he was trying to overtake between us, and this was really not a safe area

If I was you or J. Laurila, I would let Phlos racing alone (at least for the first corner / lap !)... it was a lot safer for you, not because I am a bit agressive in a car, but because we were not racing for the same goal... !

You tried to win at T1. I did a mistake. You crashed. Simple as that.

Quote from Bawbag : For anyone who actually cares, look at the pic, http://www.phlos.com/ovh/olfslcrash.jpg There is loads of room to the right of Phlos, yet he has to move over on me and Jonesy?

Don't lie. Why in the previous picture we are all in the right side of the track and on this picture we all try to go to the left side...? Yes you know : T1.
#24 - th84
:fence3d:

:munching_
Phlos you clearly have no idea what your on about. I was not racing you in the 1st corner, I was racing Jonesy, if I never moved over next to you, Jonesy would have got passed, so I was blocking him in.

And how did I try to win in T1? You were the one who opted for the inside line, so ultimatly you were trying to win a race in T1 that you wern't going to finish.

As for letting you go, you wouldn't be let go, you would have been holding us up more than anything so I think you are the one who should haeve let us go, afterall, I did start infront of you.

You know what, you are just a nob, who cannot take making mistakes and own up to them.

You know Phlos for being one of the dirtyest racers i've raced against in the FOX i'm surprised that you would cry over being held to the inside of the track (Even though their was a cars width between us and you didn't need to be so close to the grass)

I really hope you do some growing up and admin to your mistakes instead of blaming others for your own mistakes.
This thread is closed

Post Historic Thread.
(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG