The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 6 (Info & Discussion)

Date:
Time: 21:00 (UTC +2)
Car(s): FOX
Track: BL1 (Blackwood GP)
Laps: 39
Server name: EER
Server password: baltic11
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun!

Qualifying dates for round 5:
[B]Estonia:[/B]
Date: 07.02.2011
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: EER
Password: est

[B]Latvia:[/B]
Date: 07.02.2011.
Time: 22:00 - 23:00
Server: Latvian Race Server
Password: bclv11

[B]Lithuania:[/B]
Date: 07.02.2011.
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: Deadline Team
Password: 11bclt

All times are in UTC +2

Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
+ Added Lithuanian qualification time!
Look at the attached picture. TBO4? I think it should be LX4@FE5 and RB4@BL2R. Maybe Egon know how to fix it?
Attached images
TBO4.jpg
+ Added Estonian qualification time.
Lithuanian qualification will be in Deadline Team server. Password the same as previous rounds.
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by VTiRacing
#9 - rceX
lag?
It was caused by a lag, R.Kampars already asked me about this situation whether there is a point to make a report, but I don't see the point because it wasn't any drivers fault, and it is hard to understand whose lag it was since not of the drivers are really lagging.

BTW, Estonian admins, please don't leave cruise on next time after you practice since that was the thing that caused blue flags to disappear and not show up during the race to any driver.
Why lithuanian driver didn't join us? it must have been all baltic crash :leb:
'Cos we got better internet which even doesn't affraid of any storms that especially nowadays appear in Lithuania

BTW, as you can see in that awkward video that I was there and I saw that moment.. And I am glad that I successfully avoided that chaos...
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Look at the attached picture. TBO4? I think it should be LX4@FE5 and RB4@BL2R. Maybe Egon know how to fix it?

Spdo DB automatically classes the LX4s as TBOs for some reason. Nothing you can do about that AFAIK.

Shouldn't matter so much, unless for some reason you plan to run LX4s and TBOs at once, in different classes.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Spdo DB automatically classes the LX4s as TBOs for some reason. Nothing you can do about that AFAIK.

Shouldn't matter so much, unless for some reason you plan to run LX4s and TBOs at once, in different classes.

It's actually because the Hungarian league used to sometimes race them together on tracks where the lap times were comparable. I've never seen them raced as separate classes so it's not a problem as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you guys for explained. I noticed another interesting for me thing that players wins or podiums are not fully included to "Podiums by Driver" (watch attachment). Example: Karolis Kliaudaitis has two victories, but shows only one. Sorry for my bad english, maybe you'll understand what I mean.
Attached images
spdoDB.jpg
M.Runas - I already asked Josh about this yesterday...

Quote from joshdifabio :
Quote from andRo. :Hello,

I noticed this mistake on your database, or maybe it's not a mistake, not sure. Anyway...http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/competition/519/drivers The statistics for drivers are not getting updated anymore since like the round 4 (12th January). I am talking about driver records, the replays are being posted, but the statistics don't change anymore. It's not a big deal for me, but maybe there is just some error in the database, that's why I ask, if it's our fault or database fault?

Thanks, bye!

Hi,

I've had an issue recently with the scripts which update those stats (individual competition statistics) which means that I now run them manually every few weeks. Otherwise it's possible that the site would go down. It's not your fault.

Sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Josh

-
(joshdifabio) DELETED by joshdifabio
I've just run said scripts so the competition statistics should now be up-to-date.
Now everything is fine. Thank you Josh.
Quote from joshdifabio :It's actually because the Hungarian league used to sometimes race them together on tracks where the lap times were comparable. I've never seen them raced as separate classes so it's not a problem as far as I'm concerned.

It happened once in the 2009 NDR Xmas Event, in which the LX4 was in the LRF class(minus the LX6), as it can keep up with RAC/FZ5 at FE3.

But you're right, it doesn't happen often.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :It happened once in the 2009 NDR Xmas Event, in which the LX4 was in the LRF class(minus the LX6), as it can keep up with RAC/FZ5 at FE3.

But you're right, it doesn't happen often.

Ah right. This highlights the need for custom classes (as does MoE). Shame I'm too lazy to do anything about it :\.
This thread is closed

Baltic Cup 2011: Round 6 (Info & Discussion)
(21 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG