The online racing simulator

Poll : Which car(s)/classes do you prefer for season 2?

Multiple classes/cars (like season 1)
GT2 only
Openwheelers - MRT, FBM, FOX, FO8, BF1
GT1 only
FOX only
Other... please post bellow
FO8 only
Poll - Season 2 cars/classes

We think the opinion of the drivers is very important, so therefor we want to make a poll for next season.

Which car(s)/classes do you prefer for season 2 of Apex Cup?
- Multiple classes/cars (like season 1)
- Openwheelers - MRT, FBM, FOX, FO8, BF1
- FOX only
- FO8 only
- GT1 only
- GT2 only
- Other... please post bellow
Oh, nice, when are you planning to have the first round approximately?

I voted for multiple, which IMO is best, but I also accidentally voted for other, in case if anyone is interested I would like to have TBO or STD season, but I rather prefer multiple cars/classes.
Quote from andRo. :Oh, nice, when are you planning to have the first round approximately?

I voted for multiple, which IMO is best, but I also accidentally voted for other, in case if anyone is interested I would like to have TBO or STD season, but I rather prefer multiple cars/classes.

Ok, thanks for your feedback

I expect we have the first round somewhere in the end of february.
Multiple classes clearly... Most leagues stick with one car/class, Apex doesn't, and that's why it brings something different IMO. I like the way how it features LFS' diversity.
I'm for it, that everything would be like last year.
multiple classes
#7 - BLOBO
open wheelers for me but multi classes is fine also was nice last season
I gave my vote for multiple classes
#9 - kiste
multiple class because it is the most challenging. If you have a owl god you will never have a chance against him but maybe with more cars --> more winners

That´s what we have in the Citzyliga since 12 seasons
For the record: we will keep the multiple classes for this season. It's good to see there's enough animo for it, which was more or less the reason for this poll.

You can post your suggestions for combos here.
Less openwheel...
I agree. Remove AS1R/MRT.
Really shocked there is no NGT in the schedule, perhaps one of the single seater combo's could be replaced for some NGT?
Remove AS1R/MRT and add NGT. I think most would agree with me.
Agreed as well
Yeah, I agree too.
+1
Or add STD instead of MRT, I don't like MRT and it's weird that there isn't STD, even if it's only XFG or XRG.
I have started a poll here.

If there are enough people who vote NGT, we seriously consider to change it.
-
(rageshgr) DELETED by rageshgr

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG