The online racing simulator
New admin as OWRL's 2011 plans are announced

The Open Wheel Racing League welcomes Y. Laprevotte to the rank of OWRL admin. Yann is no stranger to anyone who competed in OWRL events recently, as he already has been server admin, marshal and reporter in our efforts to bring the best open wheel racing in Live For Speed. With him added the plans for the 2011 season have been finalized. We will continue to put drivers to the test in a combination of cars in multiple S2 seasons and use the F1 car in LFS in OWRL F1 2011. Added to that is our annual summer cup, the FBM Trophy. The following seasons will be run:
  • S2 Season 18: 26 Feb - 7 May (6 races)
  • OWRL F1 2011: 21 May - 8 Okt (8 races with a summer break)
  • FBM Trophy 11: August - Early September (3 races)
  • S2 Season 19: 17 Sep - 29 Nov (6 races)
Each season will run in a bi-weekly schedule. Details for each season will follow on a per season basis. S2 Seasons and OWRL F1 events will be held on saturday evenings.

Y. Laprevotte joins Feuerdrache, K. Egloff (server) and Krutch (head admin) as admin. He was asked why he made this step:
Quote :"The OWRL is one of the most ancient leagues on LFS, with a lot of history. After driving in it for more than 2 years, I am very glad to extend my involvement. I will do my best with my fellow admins to keep the league to its great standards and its strong place in the LFS community, for a long, long time."

Stay tuned for the full announcement of S2 Season 18 next week.
#2 - Kova.
Great to read that, gl Yann

I will try to race a lot at OWRL
Good to see some OWRL news

Pity OWRL F1 will only run 8 races But if it's aimed to keep a lot of people all along, then I'm quite ok with it

Also, beginning in May feels like an eternity to wait until ^^

Whatever, good luck to Yann with his new duty

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG