The online racing simulator
this should be updated right now!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :this should be updated right now!

bmx as nothing to do but just forget about the points...i might aswell work on them since he doesnt do anything
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :this should be updated right now!

unfortunately I do not have time to review all of the penalties and the points atm, but I will have them done saturday.
Hmm, 7th round is coming soon and points arent updated for 5th and 6th rounds. I rescept u Ray, but i think this updating is going too slow...
Let's call this "blind racing" - race when you don't know what are you racing for!
Or do-it-yourself league.

Choose what you like more!
I have been busy with real life, and mid term exams coming up so I must study. ANd grades are more important than LFS. The points coming up now wont change the outcome of league!
Updated, teams later
anyone gonna finish this...?
Quote from Eclipsed :Let's call this "blind racing" - race when you don't know what are you racing for!
Or do-it-yourself league.

Sounds like MoE 2009-2010

Quote from Bmxtwins :I have been busy with real life, and mid term exams coming up so I must study. ANd grades are more important than LFS.

Racername: [LLM]Bmxtwins
Online at: [LsC] LifeStyle Cruise

Sorry, had to.
uh...who became champion, anyway?
coming december 2011
I spent like 1hour on a cruise server and all of a sudden I have no life
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by nathan246 : ray shut the f**k up dammit
Quote from Bmxtwins :I spent like 5hours on a cruise server and all of a sudden I have no life

fixed
Answer for BMXTwins
yeah, just noticed some errors, if errors at all lol

Attached images
for bmxtwins.jpg
I'll fix & update points after midterms for the 3rd TIME
points updated
grats UM21 on championship
finally over
Cool - my first full series in international level (before it I drove in LFSCART Light last 3 rounds though),and I got 3rd in standings! Grats to both finnish drivers in front!
It's my first championship finish, and I'm over the moon about being 4th overall!
well, I did same and I actually won it lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG