The online racing simulator
Quote from niall09 :don't announce the track until an hour before the start of the event

+1 :d
Name: Roland Osza (Töki (HUN))
Past Events: MoE, GT Series
Name: Simon Cattell (SCA-F1)
Past Events: GTAL, IGTC, MoE
Full Name: Christian Kistner
Past events participated: MoE, HF1S,Cityliga, GTAL
Name: Martin Kapal (Flame CZE)
Past Events: H2H 2008, SpeedSims Fox on the Run 2009/2010, 1st Czech LFS League - FOX Cup 2010, GT3 Touring Car Cup 2010, Revolution Racing 2010, MiniFBM Series 2010, Ready2Roll GEN PRO
#56 - Kaw
Thanks for the PM.

But I dont think I will have the time for this. Have a great race!
Quote from blackbird04217 :Awesome! Taha will be going down for once and for all (by me I hope).

HAH. Good luck with that my friend. S'all I have to say.
Quote from niall09 :Don't announce the track until an hour before the start of the event

We have contemplated this a few times but there are two big reasons this won't happen. First, if SRS is participating in the event, it could be said we had practice while others did not since they didn't know the combo. But that point is moot compared to the second. I want people to practice, and really know the combo, it makes for much closer, better racing. This was proved way, way back during the test events of H2H when people clearly didn't practice for the event. (In qualifying there were several "first lap pb's").

So I applaud the great idea, I'm just not sure it would suit anything more than the extreme aliens of LFS/H2H.
Name: Przemek Wdowiarz (przemek21061995)
Past Events: None
Here's a wacky one.

LX4 (or 6 if you're feeling brave) on FE6. The only possible problem would probably be the fact that is its true short. Other then that, it's a very interesting and fun combo.

If it really is too small, how about BL2?
Quote from BAMBO :Here's a wacky one.

LX4 (or 6 if you're feeling brave) on FE6. The only possible problem would probably be the fact that is its true short. Other then that, it's a very interesting and fun combo.

If it really is too small, how about BL2?

Can't do either of those combo's because the starting line is not offset, as is needed for the H2H rules to work; talking about pass-to-win here, one player needs to start behind another.

However if PTW was removed (which would require me to change the automated system, and that won't happen at this time) the those combo's would be possible.
Awesome, I hope I will have any chance to participate because I noticed there is a long list even though you look by the past participation.

Full Name Registered for the Series (LFSUserName):
Andris Pavars (andRo.)
Past events participated: Winter Series 09, All-Stars, Test Events
Quote from blackbird04217 :Can't do either of those combo's because the starting line is not offset, as is needed for the H2H rules to work; talking about pass-to-win here, one player needs to start behind another.

However if PTW was removed (which would require me to change the automated system, and that won't happen at this time) the those combo's would be possible.

as it is 3 in a row you maybe could have two admins join after leader and 2nd place guy join after then spec before lights go green? an idea?

anyway
Name: Niall Murray (n-murray)
Quote from n-murray :as it is 3 in a row you maybe could have two admins join after leader and 2nd place guy join after then spec before lights go green? an idea?

Would still require changes to the automated system, since it automatically spectates anyone who attempts to join that is not in that race/match.
Name: Sean Williams (xtraction)
Quote from blackbird04217 :So I applaud the great idea, I'm just not sure it would suit anything more than the extreme aliens of LFS/H2H.

I actually suggested this but then edited and removed the comment from my post because I'm so out of touch with LFS. I probably won't attend, but at this point I need every second of practice I can get. :P

How about BF1 at SO3?
#67 - IMOL
Hmmm combos, how about FO8/BL1...XRG/SO2, FZR/AS3, UFR/FE3... Every single one without RAC
Quote from IMOL :Every single one without RAC

The funny thing here was I am really considering a combo with the RAC
#69 - IMOL
Quote from blackbird04217 :The funny thing here was I am really considering a combo with the RAC

U can replace RAC to LX6 or FZ5 idk
Don't tempt me, the LX6 is my _favorite_ car. . .
Axel Falck (MonkeyHead)
Past events: I haven't been taking part in H2H earlier but I have driven in GTAL 2011
Mathias Wentjärvi (suzuki94)
Past events: None in H2H, but driving in GTAL 2011 at the moment
David Williams (DaveWS)
Past events: H2H, All-star

Wasn't sure if I could be pulled back to LFS, but with the amount of interest this has gotten I can't pass it up.
Rac @ fe1?
Connor Mason (91mason91)
Past events: None
Find this really interesting and would like a shot at it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG