The online racing simulator
No idea how it happend. All unneeded processes were turned off. And nothing started. There was a working icon beside my mouse while in Desktop, but thats it. Nothing started, nothing happend. No windows updates or anything (thats always turned off for races anyway). So I cant really see what happend :S Good thing it only happends once in a lifetime so far... :P
Quote from DeadWolfBones :As someone who drove GT1 for almost 5 hours, I have to say I was really impressed by the lapping behavior of most cars in both GT0 and GT2. No dumb divebombs from GT0s, very predictable maneuvers from the GT2s. Thanks guys!

Some random shoutouts:
GTS and Concept, had a great time battling with you guys all day. Very nice performance. SR and Sirius were just out of this world in terms of GT1 pace... great work.

likewise
hahaha, brilliant pics
Quote from DeadWolfBones :As someone who drove GT1 for almost 5 hours, I have to say I was really impressed by the lapping behavior of most cars in both GT0 and GT2. No dumb divebombs from GT0s, very predictable maneuvers from the GT2s. Thanks guys!

As a GT2 driver, I also have to say that GT0 and GT1 were behaving very nicely. Though the traffic was sometimes a bit intense, everything went well. I(aswell as many other people involved in MoE, I guess) had some concerns about it before the race, especially with the new GT0 class, but most of them were much more careful than what I would have thought at first. And it did spice up the race a bit, gives more importance to the lapping side of the race, which is never bad in endurance.

Very enjoyable race in the end, hope the rest of the season will be as much clean

Quote from phoenixIlooka :ah, i got some funny pictures on that topic, too :P it happened to our driver f!nal in the Racing Minds 16h race 2010

Are you sure this is the 16h race? Looks like fe4 to me, and I don't think Ready 2 Roll was present in that race anyway.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Are you sure this is the 16h race? Looks like fe4 to me, and I don't think Ready 2 Roll was present in that race anyway.

Ah you're right, edited it..
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :As a GT2 driver, I also have to say that GT0 and GT1 were behaving very nicely. Though the traffic was sometimes a bit intense, everything went well. I(aswell as many other people involved in MoE, I guess) had some concerns about it before the race, especially with the new GT0 class, but most of them were much more careful than what I would have thought at first. And it did spice up the race a bit, gives more importance to the lapping side of the race, which is never bad in endurance.

Very enjoyable race in the end, hope the rest of the race will be as much clean

Just so you know, TEM was noted as one of the best teams to lap during the course of the race. Not a bad achievement for your first race is it?
Quote from PMD9409 :Just so you know, TEM was noted as one of the best teams to lap during the course of the race. Not a bad achievement for your first race is it?

Thanks, someone else told me the same yesterday aswell. We're quite proud of that, matters much more than being 7th, 8th or 9th in class for us, especially for our first race
Quote from PMD9409 :Just so you know, TEM was noted as one of the best teams to lap during the course of the race. Not a bad achievement for your first race is it?

Gratz..

Yeah, I did notice TEM being particularly good in that regard.

Nice race for you guys, too.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks, someone else told me the same yesterday aswell. We're quite proud of that, matters much more than being 7th, 8th or 9th in class for us, especially for our first race

Yeah, have to admit, loved you for that (L)
#38 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks, someone else told me the same yesterday aswell. We're quite proud of that, matters much more than being 7th, 8th or 9th in class for us, especially for our first race

And with XRR. NO MORE BUS!!
Hellenic racing team did great too ! Anyway all GT1 and GT2 were quite fair while I was lapping them.
Thanks. This race was really clean indeed. As for our behavior, well we always try not to cause trouble to any other racer. It’s just that we are not that consistent as a team in what we do when getting lapped. Each driver has its own way of… giving way.
eg I tend to give way asap while some of my teammates let the passing car find a way around (not blocking of course). This has a downside as I think sometimes passing drivers get confused right after our driver change.
Anyway, regardless the result, we are always trying to keep racing as clean as we can.
Was a good racing for me and SRLA. Maybe not so good racing but good balance considering our common problems.
Maybe some GT0, push us a little but accidentally i think.
All it needed it's time to know velocity-gap of difference between categories.

PD: Sorry to SR GT1, J.Lovett if i remember good, i tried but we went to the same side.

12 Hours of Kyoto Grand Prix: Race Discussion
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG