The online racing simulator
12 Hours of Kyoto Grand Prix: Race Discussion

DISCUSSSSSS THINGGGGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

#2 - Hahmo
Quote : DISCUSSSSSS THINGGGGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

inappropriate me thinks!

Meh, should be interesting to see GT0's going through T1 on green flag.. will be tough one :P
Btw, wheres spdodog?
Sorry to SR and Inex GT2 when I did my nice spin after the bridge, it was close
I got brown trowsers, thats for sure
#6 - CSF
Grats to Inferno GT2, some race you guys performed. Soooooo annoyed I didn't 21 it. Oh and 4 punctures. Oh and being sick on myself. Great stuff.
#7 - Fuse5
Quote from CSF :Grats to Inferno GT2, some race you guys performed. Soooooo annoyed I didn't 21 it. Oh and 4 punctures. Oh and being sick on myself. Great stuff.

another one for the hall of shame/fame
Well done inferno!

Our guys did great considering the issues, thanks to all

(except conquest)
Quote from CSF :Grats to Inferno GT2, some race you guys performed. Soooooo annoyed I didn't 21 it. Oh and 4 punctures. Oh and being sick on myself. Great stuff.

I got that message on TS. Great job to keep going!
#10 - CSF
Quote from Fuse5 :another one for the hall of shame/fame

Yeah best fail ever. I still did a 22.01 lap that stint feeling awful.
Quote from CSF : Yeah best fail ever. I still did a 22.01 lap that stint feeling awful.

that said, your avatar is mighty appropriate for this special occasion :P

edit:
disclaimer - this notion was originally made by troy who thought it would be a wee bit too harsh on you after what happened. i blame swiss politeness
#12 - CSF
Indeed. Hail Jo53phs. Or not.
Grats to Inferno GT2!
Thanks guys, we just tried to build a gap quickly, which Marius did very well in his first two stints. SR, you could have been close, but i guess all those punctures etc didnt make it easy :/ Also very unlucky for CoRe, you guys looked fast in the testing
Was a great race, nice to take the win on my MoE debute
Yeah, gratz Joe . Was a tricky race especially after the lap 1 crash and Doms throttle spiking basically left it to me and Chris to try and finish the race by ourselves. In general I think we made too many mistakes, I dont think I had a single stint where I didnt make contact with another car although in the last stint it was hardly my fault, and Chris having 3 tyre failures didnt really help either. We had the pace to have a good race for the win, but even without all the problems we wouldnt have had enough, you guys deserved the win

Just slightly OT, every GTR endurance race I've started for SR I've started from 4th and finished 2nd..
Quote from IsaacPrice :Yeah, gratz Joe . Was a tricky race especially after the lap 1 crash and Doms throttle spiking basically left it to me and Chris to try and finish the race by ourselves. In general I think we made too many mistakes, I dont think I had a single stint where I didnt make contact with another car although in the last stint it was hardly my fault, and Chris having 3 tyre failures didnt really help either. We had the pace to have a good race for the win, but even without all the problems we wouldnt have had enough, you guys deserved the win

Just slightly OT, every GTR endurance race I've started for SR I've started from 4th and finished 2nd..

Yeah, your pace was very fast, but for us we didnt suffer too much with other cars, the lapping cars cost us some time, but i guess not as much as you guys, especially as you was battling for position at times. Also our pit stops were good, we only did damage repair once, when i was watching on remote, most other teams did alot more damange repairs. Anyway, hopfully the next round will bring some great racing aswell
In the first 16 laps were 3 accidents of GT2 cars and i was in all of them after the 3 crashes i had my first disconect in the fckn lfs life!!!! xD

So we fight back and i remember we get position 6th!

Next Race should be better

Congratulations to all Podium drivers and all who finished the race!!
Contrats to all drivers.

This is the first MoE partecipation ever for the Playerzone team, and for an Italian team.
Our goal is not the last place, but for now we are happy to have finished the race, despite some technical problems.
The level is very high, we'll do our best to improve speed and consistency. See you next time!
It was our first time. For us it was a positive start. Congratulations to the winners and organizers. We will try to be as good next time. Thanks to all
that GT0 FZR is really enjoyable to drive It was quite a difficult race for us but at least we had the speed to be in a good place as Joni has shown in first hour. I hope we weren't too dangerous while overtaking GT1 and GT2 and can't wait for next round ! Gratz all !
As someone who drove GT1 for almost 5 hours, I have to say I was really impressed by the lapping behavior of most cars in both GT0 and GT2. No dumb divebombs from GT0s, very predictable maneuvers from the GT2s. Thanks guys!

Some random shoutouts:
GTS and Concept, had a great time battling with you guys all day. Very nice performance. SR and Sirius were just out of this world in terms of GT1 pace... great work.
Thats what happends when LFS minimizes for no reason, right before one of the fastest turn at the track.
Attached images
Santaclaus1.jpg
I guess you hate Santa now.
Quote from Tomhah :Thats what happends when LFS minimizes for no reason, right before one of the fastest turn at the track.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT
Awesome stuff tbh :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG