The online racing simulator
OLFSL voice chat (Ventrilo)
I am happy to announce that the OLFSL community now has got its own voice chat server! All members of OLFSL are more than welcome to drop by and have a chat with their fellow racers. I have set up a dedicated Ventrilo server which supports 48 players (which I reckon should be more than enough). Remember that you do not need a headset to be able to connect to the server and listen to the conversations!
  • Edit: Since no one used the server I decided it to offer it elsewhere.

PS: If people pick up on this the server will most likely be in need of a few administrators. PM me if you're interested in helping out!
#2 - S0ul
hmm,seems im unable to connect...or to use vent^^
So the number "37870" is the port number isnt it...and hostname is"flp.c0m.se"?
cant get it to work
Quote from S0ul :hmm,seems im unable to connect...or to use vent^^
So the number "37870" is the port number isnt it...and hostname is"flp.c0m.se"?
cant get it to work

Ack, my mistake. Thanks for the heads up Should work now!
#4 - S0ul
Thank you,it works now.I really like the idea, might be very useful!
I hope that many people will use it,i think it will make the training sessions way more interesting
Way to support the league.
What were the rules on team orders again?
I'll pop in this evening to hear how this works (we use it also in Subspace to coordinate our gameplay)

Solar Hydro
Hmm I have Ventrilo 2.30 client (which I use for subspace) and it refuses me on the grounds that your server is 2.12.

Can this be fixed?

Solar Hydro
Quote from wikipedia :After version 2.1.2, the connection capacity of the free server was limited to 8 users. Further, an extremely restrictive licensing agreement was debuted which allows only large hosting companies to purchase licenses allowing more than 8 simultaneous users.
Solar Hydro

That's why so many people stick to the 2.1.2 server. Including me But as I mentioned when we spoke in LFS, just click the link in my first post and you'll get the correct version. It's just a 500k download, which can be run without installation.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG