The online racing simulator
I'm not saying it was only the server at fault of course, I just doubt that it was a problem with individual connections, the internet is a funny business and it's really not easy to pin something on one single culprit. You never know maybe it was just one guy with connection issues and he took the rest of the people with him every time he disconnected and then lagged the server up while trying to reconnect, saw that happening too already. But I don't think we can blame the masterserver because the disconnect is the problem in the first place and as mentioned I never heard of a single case where the masterserver caused somebody to disconnect.
Just to add to my previous comments about the disconnects that one of the time that we have 5-6 teams disconnected the only driver that lives in Germany didn't disconnect!!!!

Moreover when we was not driving and his team disconnected he tried to connect but he couldn't. (this must be masterserver to server issue). (someone mention that when online master server problem does not disconnect you from server.)

So the disconnect might was between server and MS + to some users for the "same reason".
Quote from kai0r :have you ever raced here or do you just wann say something, i've taken part in all of the races, in the last three years and really the admins aren't the ones to blame, they're doing a very good job.

I noticed that even the lfsworld stats aren't correct in a strange way. It looks like greybull[cha] and crazyskypimp have raced 0 laps, dunno what could've caused that but its another strange thing.

Ye, i raced in the 24 hour race last season. which was a big disaster. a couple of hours in, server dies, although there was heavy lag before race start. it took them nearly an hour or just over to recover the server and get it running again.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG