The online racing simulator
12 Hours of Kyoto Grand Prix: Qualifying

Drivers & Teams,

Qualifying for the first round of this year's Masters of Endurance season will begin at 18:30 UTC tomorrow, November 28.

As in past multi-class seasons, each class will have 30 minutes per session. New this season, MoE will be using "hardcore" qualifying. This means you may not use shift-s or shift-p and subsequently rejoin the track. Any use of shift-s or shift-p will mean the end of your session. Driver changes may be made during the qualifying sessions, but only via a normal driver swap during a normal pitstop.

Also new this season, each team may have a "spotter" on the server to give the qualifying driver vital information. The spotter's name should be formatted in a manner consistent with the active driver. Please note: the spotter does not need to be on the team's driver roster--anyone may fulfill this role.

Due to the new skinning rules this season, each team must post its skin within 24 hours of the start of the first qualifying session in which it wants to take part. This deadline for Q1 has already expired. Below are the teams that have already posted skins:

GT0:
02 Team Inferno
04 E-Team
05 Conquest Racing
06 Team ev0»
07 nFinity eSports Racing

GT1:
22 Sonicrealms Racing
23 CoRe Racing
27 Team Sirius
28 Concept Racing
29 Team Playerzone Italia

GT2:
41 Sonicrealms Racing
42 RAPTOR-GAMING
43 Team Inferno
44 CoRe Racing
45 SimRacing-LA
46 Conquest Racing
47 Xcite-Racing
48 ineX Racing
50 Hellenic Racing Team
51 Tiger Express Motorsports
53 Team ev0»

*** However, due to the extremely compressed timetable leading up to Round 1, the admins have decided to extend the skin deadline to 2 hours before Q1--16:30 UTC tomorrow, November 28. All teams will have until this new deadline to post a skin and become eligible to participate in Q1. ***

If you miss this extended deadline, don't worry... you can still post a skin in time to take part in Friday's Q2. To ensure you are able to take part in Q2, please post a skin by 18:30 UTC on Thursday, December 2nd.

Skinpack

Finally, the layout for this round's qualifying action is attached. This layout can also be found on the MoE server.
Attached files
KY3_12hrKY3Quali.lyt - 452 B - 230 views
#2 - CSF
A new guest is connecting
CoRe J.Christensen connected (jensbrix)
CoRe J.Christensen was kicked
CoRe Rubén connected (Ruben_Drifter)
› CoRe Rubén : JOOS - CAR ENG
CoRe Rubén connected (Ruben_Drifter)
› CoRe Rubén : JOOS - CAR ENG
23 - L. Barbosa made a pit stop
V.Lobato[SG™] connected (victor_12)
V.Lobato[SG™] : 23 - L. Barbosa - Hola!
12 hour ban imposed on user name
V.Lobato[SG™] was banned

Good start CoRe!
Yea, sorry about that:doh:
#4 - ZanZi
Can we have the server with changed password for the length of the quall to prevent situations like these?
If a driver is to do certain qualification it would be good idea to be in the server before the actual stuff begun just to save the rest of the people in flying laps the frustration of seeing "A new guest is connecting / xxx connected / xxx was kicked" again and again.

More to the point is there a penalty considered for sucha situation?
#5 - CSF
Quote from ZanZi :Can we have the server with changed password for the length of the quall to prevent situations like these?
If a driver is to do certain qualification it would be good idea to be in the server before the actual stuff begun just to save the rest of the people in flying laps the frustration of seeing "A new guest is connecting / xxx connected / xxx was kicked" again and again.

Edit: Both should be penalized if I remember correctly as that Victor guy is on another GT2's roster. I don't think what CoRe's men did is though.
from MOE twitter: "Seems like there will be several procedural penalties this round for incorrect numberplates and joining in the incorrect session."

Quoting MoE Rules:

"Only drivers of the appropriate class should be on the server during each class’s qualification session. "

shouldn´t it say "are allowed to" instead of "should"? imo "should" is a bit too flexible to give a penalty for early joining. i know my name was wrong, but this one little word is why i dared to join in the first place

edit: sorry for the trouble. we´re not trying to cause any. just not used to the rules yet. working on it right now!
#7 - CSF
How on earth is that hard to understand? You have not even bothered joining for your own session, which further shows you should never have bothered joining.

e:

29 - M. Bartolotta made a pit stop
29 - Team Spotter blocked messages
29 - M. Bartolotta blocked messages
29 - D. Bonanome connected (meco)

D'oh.
#8 - kaynd
GT2 qualify starts in a few minutes and I still don’t have any pass for the server.
I hope I am not missing something.

ok fixed (I am dump, it didn't even pass my mind I allready knew it)

thanks boothy
Quote from CSF :You have not even bothered joining for your own session, which further shows you should never have bothered joining.

Yeah well, TBH i don´t have time to race on saturday. I was curious about the GT0 class. Since there was still some room on the server, I wanted to take our spotter slot & watch the GT0 quali silently, with some onboard views. As i said, i´m not yet used to the procedure 100%

shame on me, will do better. sorry again
I'm sorry, the boss of a CESAV team told me to entry to the server because Luis was there, he wanted me to tell him something, didn't know it was official qual
Quote from CSF :How on earth is that hard to understand? You have not even bothered joining for your own session, which further shows you should never have bothered joining.

e:

29 - M. Bartolotta made a pit stop
29 - Team Spotter blocked messages
29 - M. Bartolotta blocked messages
29 - D. Bonanome connected (meco)

D'oh.

We had active an automatic greeting system, that we forgot to disable. We knew that one of our teammate was about to enter the server. That is why we have blocked messages. Sorry, in the future will be disabled, we do not forget.
-
(scipy) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(DjBlueIce) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(scipy) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
Wrong skin for spdo GT0. I thought we can fix it when we do a driver change (I have the correct one) but it's not possible to change the skin without shift/p-s. We're sorry for that, we accept any penalty.
Sorry for joining the server while GT1 qual going on, just got back from work and didn't realise there was still Q going on
I'd like to protest against #50..
My mate #53 - S. Kresmer did not save the replay, but it was in the last few minutes..
#50 was preparing to do their last try and blocked the ideal line coming to the last corner...
Our driver and myself where caught in the sleep while preparing for the last fast lap. (I actually had to check the replay to find out what exactly happened.)
Trying to let the cars in front get away, I forgot to check for following drivers in fast laps.
It’s totally our fault but it wasn’t intended.
This incident will be investigated. Thank you.

12 Hours of Kyoto Grand Prix: Qualifying
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG