The online racing simulator
Round 0a AS5r 3 Hours Discussion
Discuss what you want here and any questions.
5th of December: 3 Hours at AS5R.
The event will follow as this 16:25 Qualifying start with two servers at the same time one for each class, 17:05 UTC Race start one race server only.
Server password and name(s) will be sent via email to team managers.
Penalties:
#07,#19 and #25 given -5 grid start for late confirmations.
#15 -5 grid start for late skin.
#12 -3 grid start for wrong font on numberplates
-
(Grigorov) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
-
(boothy) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(ElonB13) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
-
(boothy) DELETED by Mustangman759
above posts deleted, take it to pms.
Why you don't upload GT3 Training Server like last year?
we never had a GT3 training server last season but i can setup the league server.
GT3 Touring Car Cup 2011 is the server name
email sent with server info anyone not recieved this email (team managers) please send me a PM
will be sorted...
What about livestream? Because, when I'm not driving, I want to be "near spectator"
Quote from krkriv :What about livestream? Because, when I'm not drive, I want to be "near spectator"

possibly, depends if we can get someone
Quote from krkriv :What about livestream? Because, when I'm not driving, I want to be "near spectator"

no there wont be just to answer this question. sorry but you can watch on LFSRemote.
another racer that was given admin password will be runnning 1 hour races (practice) every night at 20 GMT on the league server. So those needing help should attend these and try to learn.
1h stint
Quote from Mustangman759 :another racer that was given admin password will be runnning 1 hour races (practice) every night at 20 GMT on the league server. So those needing help should attend these and try to learn.

GT3 Touring Car Cup 2011 is the server name.All team managers have e-mail from Matt with the server info/pass. Hope to see you there.
20:00h. Gmt - 30min. quall
20:35h. Gmt - 1h race without pit, no SC car
around 3 hours left to confirm or post skin
Right now -
Making a Properly Training in GT3 Server Come And join
10 min qual 25 Laps
with sc and so on
-
(boothy) DELETED by nathan246
-
(ElonB13) DELETED by nathan246
Quote from boothy :Tuned into remote hoping for failz, wasn't disappointed

Boothy, honestly, just leave our league alone. Im not saying this with anger or anything, just, please, leave
#07 pitted under safety car, before pits were opened
theres a protest thread and pits were open...
I don't know what happened at the start, but there was terrible lag or something. Was like driving in a dia show, that haven't ever happened to me before. I stopped to the gravel pit for safety and then I could not even change my gears, tryed to use keyboard and the wheel, but they did not respond in any way
I waited a bit and then I got the gears in. Same thing happened in the restarts, but not that badly.
LAGY SERVER by VTiRacing
I don't know who is R.Koots , but he drop whole server!!!!!!!! Hope next time for round 1 when he time out 1 2 3 4 5 times will not rejoin.
+1
and 00 was lag and 05
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246 : fail
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by nathan246
# 00 lag really badly Qualify already so I'm wondering why these can still drive up to the race? R.Koots has allso big big lag which is also likely to be hampered by a lot of other players. I personally went the same way as Miro, or went completely messed up the whole steering wheel at the start, and this is never it happened to any server. Lag was a really big part of the players who bothered quite a huge gaming

Sry my bad eng
-
(manneF1) DELETED by nathan246
Who ..? he or me ..cause yes i am
Posts that people not participating in the league deleted, can you guys just leave our league alone if you dont like it? :/

PS: We arent as good as NDR so dont judge us...
Quote from nathan246 :Posts that people not participating in the league deleted, can you guys just leave our league alone if you dont like it? :/

+1 ...they can go to their "profi" leagues
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG