The online racing simulator
Junior FOX Series: Round 5 Protests
Session: pre-q
Cars Involved:6,21
Lap:0
Timecode:0
Description: #6 kept swapping with other drivers cuz he wanted 1st garage slot... i removed him and got removed my self when i was second.
he should be penalised

Session:race
Cars Involved:21(31)
Lap:1
Timecode:0:01
Description: #31 jumps #10 and wont give spot back until later on pace lap, i notifiy ungrateful admins ;P and get send back of grid...
Session: Race
Cars Involved: 199, 121
Lap: 4
Timecode: 6:57
Description: During 2nd Safety Car episode (1st is the rolling start), car number 199 passes me 1st before T1, I take my position back. After that I see safety car, I slow down, and I get my car crashed, after that i got stuck and I resetted my car and continued my race. All of that, because car number 199 didn't slowed down. Crash happens 7:16

Lap: 38
Timecode: 51:30
Description: During 3rd Safety Car episode, car number 199 comes too close to me, and pushes me to #6's back of car. This happens, that my car gets damaged, and I lost 1 position, because I could not defend anything after that crash.

Cars Involved: 199
Timecode: 6:54
Description: Passes two cars during safety car is on track.

I demand he will lose his position, because I am feeling there is kind of conspiracy theory.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :snip

Please give us timecodes so we can analyze them.
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(100A) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by Mustangman759
replay added to OP
Session:race
Cars Involved:
Lap:14,21
Timecode:10:05
Description:
well what the heck... is this guy a moron he just turns sharply left right into me
Cars Involved: 199;69;96;121
Lap: Very end of lap 3,start of lap 4
Timecode: 6:25
Description: #199 shows little care about Safety car deployment and blasts by other higher mentioned cars. After that he keeps RACING and crashes 121 (see UnknownMaster21's protest).

(snipped)
let the admins handle it. You should only be protesting not submitting defenses
Penalty to 14 - one race suspension.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Penalty to 14 - one race suspension.

My computer lag and I get penalty? wtf
1) Reapeted abuse of Blue Flags
A) Wrecking lapping cars multiply
B) Basically blocking leaders
2) Fernbay drive thru penalty , kept serving under yellow (general lack there-of rules)
3) Your rage quit in the past round after being given a penalty.

We will review the penalty and either :

A) The penalty will remain
or
B) the Penalty will be reduced to the rest of the season under probation
#6 - loss of points and 1 race suspension for cutting engine in the middle of track to be hit by oncoming drivers, didnt spectate until was forced to by admins. Was asked to get off track twice before the leaders came thru.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Session: Race
Timecode: 6:57
Description: During 2nd Safety Car episode (1st is the rolling start), car number 199 passes me 1st before T1, I take my position back. After that I see safety car, I slow down, and I get my car crashed, after that i got stuck and I resetted my car and continued my race. All of that, because car number 199 didn't slowed down. Crash happens 7:16

Lap: 38
Timecode: 51:30
Description: During 3rd Safety Car episode, car number 199 comes too close to me, and pushes me to #6's back of car. This happens, that my car gets damaged, and I lost 1 position, because I could not defend anything after that crash.

Cars Involved: 199
Timecode: 6:54
Description: Passes two cars during safety car is on track.

I demand he will lose his position, because I am feeling there is kind of conspiracy theory.

199 - DSQ and 1 race suspension
Quote from Eclipsed :Session: Race
Cars Involved: 199;69;96;121
Lap: Very end of lap 3,start of lap 4
Timecode: 6:25
Description: #199 shows little care about Safety car deployment and blasts by other higher mentioned cars. After that he keeps RACING and crashes 121 (see UnknownMaster21's protest).

(snipped)

see above

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG