The online racing simulator
Junior Fox Series:Round 5 Discussion
Discuss round 5..
BL1
1:11 will be a racing laps
Im up for thi one
Great
Im sorry that i signed up and didnt show up till now, i´ve been really busy in my job, and i mean REAAALLY busy god damnit!!! But im up for this one
I have a question, I got into LLM´s server and it said FOX with 17% intake restriction, is that so? Are we running with that res?
Quote from Gonchi.lfs :I have a question, I got into LLM´s server and it said FOX with 17% intake restriction, is that so? Are we running with that res?

yes, but it is only loss about 30km/h and 2 seconds of accerelate, it is still slightly faster than Formula BMW FB02 I think?

Formula XR Junior (FJX) = Formula XR (FOX) + 17%/0kg of restrictions
Quote from Gonchi.lfs :I have a question, I got into LLM´s server and it said FOX with 17% intake restriction, is that so? Are we running with that res?

Yep, it is meant for AU races aswell, reduces the rear kick it has but keeps te car releatively same spedd
Oh, OK It´s just that i read the rules and stuff and didnt see that. You said its only 2sec slower, lap time 2 sec slower? Or around what laptime should i be to be kind of competitive
1.11 id assume like he posted niklas should be racing to
Finally back! I should be here saturday to race... I got alot of work to do so Idk.
Race was totally sh*t, anyway grats to Drunk-team
Still I don't like this track and it hates me,but somehow I got to relatively good position - 5th,when chasing finnish long-last-name (sorry for not remembering it :shrug,in best case could score 3rd (because Arox run out of fuel) if could catch guy in front and overtake him,but noooo - I had to flip the car on last left turn's curb... Still 5th in finish,somehow...

Saw the next track - it's really tight,will be a mess,I guess...
Quote from Eclipsed :Still I don't like this track and it hates me,but somehow I got to relatively good position - 5th,when chasing finnish long-last-name (sorry for not remembering it :shrug,in best case could score 3rd (because Arox run out of fuel) if could catch guy in front and overtake him,but noooo - I had to flip the car on last left turn's curb... Still 5th in finish,somehow...

Saw the next track - it's really tight,will be a mess,I guess...

you passed me, because my car got broken on timecode 51:30
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :you passed me, because my car got broken on timecode 51:30

Yeah,I noticed that you weren't up to same speed,which you were driving whole race when chasing me and coming closer almost every lap. I also damaged car in last laps when I hit Arox's standing car...
-
(boothy) DELETED by nathan246 : Trollin'!
-
(suzuki94) DELETED by suzuki94
Quote from boothy :Just when you thought this league couldn't get any worse. Thought I failed in OWRL F1, but that pales into insignificance after watching all the epic fails from everyone in this race. Good stuff

Thanks for your opinion! Now gtfo

Junior Fox Series:Round 5 Discussion
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG