The online racing simulator
Stop with the bitching and keep it on topic please.
i think you all need to quit bitching and play rFactor. Otherwise if you're actually gonna drive in MoE drive a GT1 car like it used to be for 6 hours and see who comes top out of a grid of 32 cars...

Best invention in the world? lightbulb, not the iPoood
it is none of my concern but I am curious what "to equal 1100kg" means...FZR has 1100kg defaultly so what do you need to equal?
I understand that FZR is a tiny bit faster so it has to have additional weight but I dont understand that "to equal 1100kg"
Quote from bavorak :it is none of my concern but I am curious what "to equal 1100kg" means...FZR has 1100kg defaultly so what do you need to equal?
I understand that FZR is a tiny bit faster so it has to have additional weight but I dont understand that "to equal 1100kg"

XRR has an extra 0.2 L engine displacement which cost it 31 kg over the front axle, weight which was then removed from the CoG and since all cars share this info, so was the FZR's weight. If u had bothered to start up LFS and look at both cars without any balast u'd have seen FZR has 1069 kg.
-
(kaynd) DELETED by kaynd
I had a similar question in mind but didn’t bother to ask. Well it isn't that obvius... the only thing you see is an FZR with 1069kg without handicaps (modified exe).

I find it strange that all GTR cars share the same CoG weight value in the game's code.
Thanks for the explanation.
I took part last season of MoE, and i also noticed a certain decline of this league. In my opinion not only because of a decreasing starting field, but also because of a kind of lazy administration. Results came only three or four weeks later, the final result (... do we have one atm?) took at least months. The webiste fell asleep right after the first race without a single race-report on it.
Dunno what came first in this chicken/egg-question, but i'm sure some problems of this league a homemade. The MoE is surely one of the best leagues in LFS and it made a lot of fun to be a part of it, but if a game has no noticeable progress anymore and people are getting bored of the game, it's not enough to create a new class of cars and hope it's getting better. You have to motivate the people not to miss these great events. And that's imo the job of an administration.
Quote from Æthelstan :I took part last season of MoE, and i also noticed a certain decline of this league. In my opinion not only because of a decreasing starting field, but also because of a kind of lazy administration. Results came only three or four weeks later, the final result (... do we have one atm?) took at least months. The webiste fell asleep right after the first race without a single race-report on it.
Dunno what came first in this chicken/egg-question, but i'm sure some problems of this league a homemade. The MoE is surely one of the best leagues in LFS and it made a lot of fun to be a part of it, but if a game has no noticeable progress anymore and people are getting bored of the game, it's not enough to create a new class of cars and hope it's getting better. You have to motivate the people not to miss these great events. And that's imo the job of an administration.

Quote from Hahmo :This.

So now is the chance to leave the shit all behind and show that it the MoE can very well be a communicative, great league with quick results and great feedback. Make it count
Quote from scipy :XRR has an extra 0.2 L engine displacement which cost it 31 kg over the front axle, weight which was then removed from the CoG and since all cars share this info, so was the FZR's weight. If u had bothered to start up LFS and look at both cars without any balast u'd have seen FZR has 1069 kg.

okey sorry to ask that...I am not competing in MoE and didnt know you are using other .exe so I couldnt figure out what that means...now I understand

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG