The online racing simulator
Quote from Framaris :I know he was there when I did my time, so maybe check my replay...

You are not authorised to download this attachment.
Quote from baSh0r :You are not authorised to download this attachment.

Oops, sorry I forgot that I posted it in the private part...moved it, should be OK now!
Quote from Toffer2006 :you can find the grid distribution here.

as you can see we still have 6-10 free spots, so if a team sends a full lineup until thursday 18 o'clock UTC to one of the admins, it can still participate in the race.

with friendly regards

the admins

What about this rule?

"3.2.8 Cars who missed the qualification may still participate in the race, but off the last position of their class."

We can still participate realy? Team #215
Yes you can participate.

but you will start from the last position in your class.

and please send an admin your full driver lineup so that we can add your team to the race tracker.

friendly regards

Cobra
in estimation of some teams still joining after the qualification we think that we will have about the same number of cars on both servers.

the distribution won't be changed this year, maybe next year.
Quote from Toffer2006 :Yes you can participate.

but you will start from the last position in your class.

and please send an admin your full driver lineup so that we can add your team to the race tracker.

friendly regards

Cobra

Tkank You!
PM sent

Leonardo - HL Nano
The teams that are unsure if their qualification lap is invalid/cutted may send other replays with another qualification lap as a replacement for their tracked lap time. A valid (but slower) lap time can replace a penalty for cutting in your fastest lap.

Send in your lap until tomorrow 18 o'clock UTC. Send me a pm with a link.
team 384
hallo

Sorry unser Fahrer Team 384 hat leider kein replay gespeichert! hatte das ihm auch nicht gesagt, da ich das wohl übersehen hab.

Kann leider nicht super English,

Wird es da jetzt strafen für geben? hoffe ja das wir trozdem an den start gehen dürfen.
-
(TURBO3000) DELETED by TURBO3000
Quote from Framaris :Oops, sorry I forgot that I posted it in the private part...moved it, should be OK now!

Thanks again i have looked through the replay, the quickest lap isn't included. Sorry but we don't have a replay of the quali lap
tell me when he did his fastest lap, we have got all replays.

@ascona: auch wie oben, wann ist er gefahren, wir haben alle replays
Should be 19:00 o'clock on 9th October, the problem is in France the Metro drivers are on a strike so Valentin who did the qualy lap is trapped in the town where his school is and needs to rest at his friends house, so it's hard to ask him. damnit
HL start at 24.min

FXR 112 - T.Yapar 2.18.20
Attached files
16h_Qlap.mpr - 771.7 KB - 250 views
333-C.Schuht
Best Lap: 9 Oct 2010, 21:40 minus 2:36.070
(Zeit laut LFSWorld)
9th October, about 21:00 CET. (Look for 2:23.20 lap, not sure the correct timecode of my hotlap)
Quote from commandermas :tell me when he did his fastest lap, we have got all replays.

@ascona: auch wie oben, wann ist er gefahren, wir haben alle replays

geht um
384 - M. Schauer

er ist Samstag abend gefahren gegen 21uhr
und sonntag mittags gegen 15uhr.

Kann es dir leider nicht genauer angeben! er und ich wissen es gerade nicht mehr haargenau.
Quote from baSh0r :Should be 19:00 o'clock on 9th October, the problem is in France the Metro drivers are on a strike so Valentin who did the qualy lap is trapped in the town where his school is and needs to rest at his friends house, so it's hard to ask him. damnit

LFSW says 10 Oct 2010, 15:21
I havn´t a replay too.
spdo database saysSo UTC+2 (8 o clock)
we will watch the missing replays today evening, so don't worry.
Quote from boothy :After all, F1RST sandbagged last year to be in server 3 and thus have no competition on that server over the course of the race

Lol, just found this post.. Sorry, but that was all but intentional.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG