The online racing simulator
Qualy results, replay request, Qualy penaltys
you can find the grid distribution here.

After the decission not participate for the 16h race by a few teams we will create a new grid distribution!

penalties:
team 251: violation of rule 3.2.2: the slower time is counted with a penalty of 1 second.

as you can see we still have 6-10 free spots, so if a team sends a full lineup until thursday 18 o'clock UTC to one of the admins, it can still participate in the race.

with friendly regards

the admins
All Replays have to be uploaded until October, 14th 18 UTC.

Replay request from:

#104 - B.Knops | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#125 - P.Diaz | replay checked/ we will set a slower laptime/ you will get a slower lap 2:17.81 counted as the fastest lap was cutted/good to go
#145 - M.Rommelfanger | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#112 - T.Yapar | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#111 - V.Adriaenssens | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#100 - M.Saidl | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#123 - J.Dohnalik | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#137 - J.Fernamdez | replay not ready/ last position in Class/good to go

#235 - S.Hutchinson | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#225 - N.Herrmann | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#242 - L.Koch | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#219 - F.Hillen | replay checked/slower time was set/ you will get a slower lap 2:23.74 counted as the fastest lap was cutted/good to go
#232 - K.Gasiûnas | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#207 - N.Gebauer | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#299 - R.Friskopps | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#226 - C.Kistner | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#210 - R.Dario | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#220 - R.Köötz | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go

#330 - L.Barbosa | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#399 - A.Conte | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#333 - C.Schuht | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#372 - F.Maris | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#305 - I.Price | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
#384 - M.Schauer | replay checked/clear qualy lap/no penalty/good to go
That's not particuarly fair is it - if you're in server 1 - since you have more cars than the other server. Why should the slower cars in qualifying have the advantage of less traffic in the race? I'm sure Conquest didn't do it on purpose, but they are in a server with 6 less cars, and time lost due to lapping could decide the race. After all, F1RST sandbagged last year to be in server 3 and thus have no competition on that server over the course of the race.

Why not just split it odds and evens based on the quali results? That way the servers are even, the amount will be the same +/-1 car in each server.
#5 - Seb66
Quote from boothy :That's not particuarly fair is it - if you're in server 1 - since you have more cars than the other server. Why should the slower cars in qualifying have the advantage of less traffic in the race? I'm sure Conquest didn't do it on purpose, but they are in a server with 6 less cars, and time lost due to lapping could decide the race. After all, F1RST sandbagged last year to be in server 3 and thus have no competition on that server over the course of the race.

Why not just split it odds and evens based on the quali results? That way the servers are even, the amount will be the same +/-1 car in each server.

+1. I don't care how you split it up, as long as there is the same number of cars per server.
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Seb66
Quote from PMD9409 :+1. I don't care how you split it up, as long as there is the same number of cars per server.

+1 , this looks quite unfair right now.
Replay starts at 2:51:43

E: Fail, uploading it to dropbox :|
-
(Toffer2006) DELETED by Toffer2006
#12 - okre
#312 is not going to start.
Quote from boothy :I'm sure Conquest didn't do it on purpose, but they are in a server with 6 less cars, and time lost due to lapping could decide the race.

We did it because of lack of preparation. Anyway I agree. You can give both Conquest cars into server 2, because my PC is freezing when Remote is running twice.
Quote from Drift King CZ :wh00ps I forgot to check what replay time my lap starts.. tell me if it's a problem

it will be nice when you tell me when your fast lap starts.

thx
Since we were a bit unorganised about the whole qualification we ended up not having a replay of the qualification at all.

I'll try to get together as much information as possible to either provide you with a proper time code or to find our lap in the replay of other teams doing their fastest laps.

If anyone of you other teams know you've been on the server recording a replay when #111 - V.Adriaenssens for Team Inferno did his laps, please reply here or via PM, thank you
Quote from Commander :Since we were a bit unorganised about the whole qualification we ended up not having a replay of the qualification at all.

I'll try to get together as much information as possible to either provide you with a proper time code or to find our lap in the replay of other teams doing their fastest laps.

If anyone of you other teams know you've been on the server recording a replay when #111 - V.Adriaenssens for Team Inferno did his laps, please reply here or via PM, thank you

I know he was there when I did my time, so maybe check my replay...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG