The online racing simulator
That... is interesting...
#452 - Uke
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's the true fact of life. All the things you do in life, ultimately it's futile. You could cure cancer and teach kangaroo's how to speak Australian and make beer.. but ultimately.. we'll all die off and it was all for naught.

Furthermore, I'm not great... so I won't be remembered anyways for anything that I do anyways. 99.99% of us are in the same boat, but ultimately.. the few that are "remembered" will be forgotten one day as well.

You idiot.. Just don't spend too much time with your mind and have as much fun as you can so you won't think of the downsides of life.
How am I an idiot? It's the truth of life.
#454 - Uke
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How am I an idiot? It's the truth of life.

You'll be much happier if you stop thinking too complicated things. And have as much fun as you can.
Oh, I'm still having fun... It's just a pretty awesome commentary on life.
Nothing idiotic about that, hes telling the truth.

Ultimately everything you do is pointless, people need to realise to take chances in life, sometimes they miss out on great opportunities in fear of rejection, or of it going bad.

i try to do it as much as possible, only live once people
Quote from TehPaws3D :*Whispers back*

Has anyone noticed the obvious like.. 12 topic changes? This thread title should actually be.

Random color changing dolphin [formerly: logilove: the saga] [formerly.... blah..]

I think we can safely say for months to come, Logitech, It was YOUR fault.

Why did you mark it like a link?! I tried to click it...
This is why I live life in the moment. If I die tomorrow, I'll have died happy.
i give up trying to convince you guys stuff you wont get comvinced

and i thought about the picture one, but i kinda doubt that they will want pictures taken
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's the true fact of life. All the things you do in life, ultimately it's futile. You could cure cancer and teach kangaroo's how to speak Australian and make beer.. but ultimately.. we'll all die off and it was all for naught.

Furthermore, I'm not great... so I won't be remembered anyways for anything that I do anyways. 99.99% of us are in the same boat, but ultimately.. the few that are "remembered" will be forgotten one day as well.

Whilst that is true (pessimistic or awesome social commentary?) the real great thing is we, as the individuals we are, are here at all. Whilst 99.99% of the people born on this planet will only ever live out ultimately futile (meaningless?) lives, changing and affecting the lives of only a very very small amount of people before dying and returning to the earth as worm food, the very fact we existed at all, in this (or any other) period of time will forever be engrained into history whether we make a difference or not. Our existance cannot be erased from time, and when you think of the billions upon billions upon billions of genetic combinations that are wasted every single day, the real wonder of this life is that we are here, as us, at this point in time. And nothing can ever change that.
Time is nothing though. Yes it exists for us to compare events along a constant scale, but what is time? We still haven't made a difference because if our existence is measured only by what we did in time, and time is by its nature, our own creation.. if we're all gone.. time is irrelevant.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Time is nothing though. Yes it exists for us to compare events along a constant scale, but what is time? We still haven't made a difference because if our existence is measured only by what we did in time, and time is by its nature, our own creation.. if we're all gone.. time is irrelevant.

But if we agree that time is a constant, continuing so long as there are human beings capable of 'experiencing' it, our existance will forever be a part of that. Making a difference or not is irrelevant, but our existance in the period of time we are in cannot be taken away and will last through history...when you think of all the people who died in the Black Death or something, they didn't make a difference but they are collectively remembered in history books, school text books etc...so you don't really have to make a difference to be 'remembered'

So we all need to die in an epidemic, then we'll be remembered.
Give me 2 tabs of acid and i'll explain for 6+ hours the meaning of the universe, what time is, and how people are selfish.
but they will all be utter b******s
But at the time, i'll think im onto something special!
You're always on to something special Klutch, That's why we love you.
Quote from mookie427 :But if we agree that time is a constant, continuing so long as there are human beings capable of 'experiencing' it, our existance will forever be a part of that. Making a difference or not is irrelevant, but our existance in the period of time we are in cannot be taken away and will last through history...when you think of all the people who died in the Black Death or something, they didn't make a difference but they are collectively remembered in history books, school text books etc...so you don't really have to make a difference to be 'remembered'

So we all need to die in an epidemic, then we'll be remembered.

Yes time is constant, but time is nothing tangible. You cannot lose time, you can't gain time.. you can't even see time. Time is our own creation, so if we're all gone.. time is still nothing. It's still something we created to compare events to each other, and no other species cares about time.

We still won't be remembered if we all die either. Nobody will remember us, any any remnants of us will be obliterated when our planet inevitably explodes (like all stars do).

No matter what, we won't be remembered.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No matter what, we won't be remembered.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

I don't care if I'm remembered or not after my death. I'm dead.
It's not a bad thing. People just try too hard to make a difference or make a change, when ultimately.. it's futile.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's not a bad thing. People just try too hard to make a difference or make a change, when ultimately.. it's futile.

I thought. It hurt.
Quote from brandons48 :You guys are forgetting what this thread is about, again!

Oh look, Some random straggler trying to keep a thread on topic in a off topic forum, TAKE A HIKE >:O

(Seriously, There is no hope for this thread, I still say it's blue dolphins.)
-
Quote from brandons48 :You guys are forgetting what this thread is about, again!

Logi hasn't said much lately so the main topic however has died off. To continue the mystery for you though, its possible that logi wasn't even kissing girls that night, but instead it was his buddies. One piece of evidence is logi putting AIDS in the title, logi and his friends don't seem to be the brightest bunch so they might think AIDS is a gay disease, hence the word AIDS in the title. We don't know, we just don't know.

Sorry, I'm bored in class.
-
club again sunday :hyper:

and getting a haircut, gonna shower (a few times) before then, and wearing some nice clothes, cause thats what jersey shore taught me

i did laundry, plan to work out tonight, and maybe tomorrow, and might be in the sun to get color = GTL

jersey shore taught me well
Quote from logitekg25 :club again sunday :hyper:

and getting a haircut, gonna shower (a few times) before then, and wearing some nice clothes, cause thats what jersey shore taught me

i did laundry, plan to work out tonight, and maybe tomorrow, and might be in the sun to get color = GTL

jersey shore taught me well

You learned from Jersey shore!?!?!? Damn you are really screwed up.
-
i was PRETTY MUCH joking. i hate getting my haircut, it never comes out good. i shower at least once a day anyways. wear the nicest clean clothes i have always. thats just by default.

i do laundry when i dont like the clothes that are clean. i work out to stay in shape, and do it pretty often anyways. and there is no tanning in the fall, that doesnt really change

logilove: the saga [formerly: AIDS and other STD's and STI's]
(821 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG