The online racing simulator
Doesnt work tomba :/. That Rac andRo. Is beautiful! <3

Quote from skiper :this my shot

New Desktop
-
(greg_slideways) DELETED by greg_slideways
Fixed, some mod removed the attachment without a reason I think?
skin pack promo
Cool picture, Thunderhead. Finally some nice rain edit. There is just one problem, no rain splatters on the car, if you had done that then it would be 9/10 for sure. It seems like there are some splatters on the windows, but it is very hard to notice them + can't see any on the hood.
?... ??? ... !!!! --> <3 !!!
Quote from andRo. :Cool picture, Thunderhead. Finally some nice rain edit. There is just one problem, no rain splatters on the car, if you had done that then it would be 9/10 for sure. It seems like there are some splatters on the windows, but it is very hard to notice them + can't see any on the hood.

I wouldn't be me if I didn't f**k up somewhere...

After rain or something.. such a mess I was making the pic in a hope that I could try out a new technique that I just made up but couldnt be arsed to do it after all. So that's why the randomish bad quality eye hurting pic I left quite a lot of mistakes there.
Attached images
LFS 2010-09-28 15-37-29-89FF.jpg
You are criticizing yourself too much. Why bother posting a picture if you think it's crap?

But anyway, I think it's very cool and I really like it. You should make more edits like this.
I don't think it's entirely crap as long as you get the idea of it, it's good enough to post it in here (?). Didn't want to edit it for nothing.. I'm all about sharing my works

But, thank you
It's nice. I like that skin.
More shots
Attached images
LFS Shot.jpg
Quote from andRo. :A request for Reno.

Click for high-res:

Is there a tornado forming there or what? :P
Yes, why?
personal background pic

click for large res

8bit jpg ftw
Some old ones :)
Just found some old screens i from 2006
Attached images
2wheeler.jpg
GoingUnder.jpg
WARNING: WIDE PICTURES AHEAD. Not very tall though.

First proper attempt.

Still learning the ropes.

Any advice/criticism? Don't feel scared to be harsh.

And yes, it's a panorama. Doing a pano in LFS is easy compared to real life

B&W

Really nice piggy, and Awesome Tomba.(new desktop)
It's a bit too small to be a proper panorama picture, but i somehow like the editing you've done there.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

click for large res

8bit jpg ftw

Holy f*****g shit!

Tomba, you sir have some great taste! Love it!

New desktop ^^

One of my recent edits. Didn't turn out that good but I'm satisfied with the result
Attached images
Dorifto.png
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Yes Brandon. You still got it
Quote from nikopdr :It's a bit too small to be a proper panorama picture, but i somehow like the editing you've done there.

That's Photobucket scaling for ya

It's nearer 5000px wide on my HDD, which isn't record breakingly huge, but it's big enough.

Glad you like it though

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG