The online racing simulator
Quote from troy :Lap: 183 and 184
Cars: 17, 37
Sector: 3 (last chicane)

Kööts tries the same move twice, once against us in lap 183 and on lap 184 against car 45, both times it ends bad for us and concludes our chances of a top 5 finish. There is just no space for 2 cars there, he should've noticed that after the first accident.

Ye, it was my fault, i was just so tired after three and half hour racing that i didnt noticed nothing.. Sorry Concept Racing.
Quote from rc10racer :Warning to #36 for avoidable contact.

LOL?!

Why #36 gets multiple "WARNINGS" für contacts?!
They also got a warning for late-braking and crashing us in lap 4.

Just give them a penalty..
Quote from phoenixIlooka :LOL?!

Why #36 gehts multiple "WARNINGS" für contacts?!
They also got a warning for late-braking and crashing us in lap 4.

Just give them a penalty..

Thanks for pointing this out but there is nothing in the rules about giving out penalty's for certain amount of warnings, i will talk to other admins about it and it will be correct in the rules for next season.
Quote from torpp1s :The correct lap: 98
The cars (/teams) involved: #37 and #30
The lap/sector/time: 2nd sector, after straight
And a short description from your point of view: #30 crashed me while blue flagged and I lost many positions

This was ruled as no penalty in race with car #37 being at fault. The correct penalty according to rule I4 is a Stop-go penalty, converted to 45s as it is being applied after-race.

Quote from zEtTlAh :• The correct lap: 177
• The cars (/teams) involved: 36:
• The lap/sector/time: ca. 7:16 at the main straigt
• And a short description from your point of view.

36 forced 27 into the gras on the straight !!!!

This, along with the warning for a previous incident, earns #36 a Drive-through penalty, converted to 30s as it is being applied after-race.

Quote from troy :Lap: 183 and 184
Cars: 17, 37
Sector: 3 (last chicane)

Kööts tries the same move twice, once against us in lap 183 and on lap 184 against car 45, both times it ends bad for us and concludes our chances of a top 5 finish. There is just no space for 2 cars there, he should've noticed that after the first accident.

Racing incident, no penalty. Lap 183 #17 goes through the tyres at the chicane and #37 cannot avoid tapping them. Lap 184 cannot be protested as it did not directly involved #17 – although there would be no penalty anyway as #37 had spun, and #17 couldn’t avoid their stopped car slightly on the track.

Quote from DaveWS :Lap: Last lap
Cars: 02 and 04
Sector: 3

02 gets in the draft of 04, and approaching the hairpin, 04 moves from side to side violently just before 02 has overlap, forcing 02 to avoid suddenly, then as 02 is alongside, 04 makes contact with 02 who is as far left as possible, causing them to run into the grass just before entering the hairpin braking zone. To summarize 04 changes lines several times while trying to block 02.

Replay: http://localhostr.com/files/d2bdc1/Finale.mpr (cut version)

#04 does not break rule H2; #04 leaves the bare minimum room to the outside for #02 to go into, and coupled with a bit of lag, causes the (small) collision. At this point both cars are still on the track unharmed, and the collision does not cause #02 to brake late for the hairpin. We feel that no penalty is justified.

In addition to the above protests:
#02 is given a C1 penalty for the race start incident that was protested.
#05 are docked the 154 laps completed after they manually disconnected.
#14 is given an extra 1 lap penalty and a C3 penalty for intentionally disconnecting.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG