The online racing simulator
Posts removed from "About rearranging pools..."
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Btw.. BBO you voted but you haven't even subscribed. In a way that's the same as not being a member.. You're not involved in any way.

Tbh that's a strange point of view (but I didn't expected anything else from you).

As this is a question in general and I'm still a member, I think I have the right to vote.

Just because I didn't race the season this time because your Race Calendar crossed the Football WorldCup and the WC Final, doesn't mean I don't care about what's going on in the OLFSL.
Quote from BBO@BSR :Tbh that's a strange point of view (but I didn't expected anything else from you).As this is a question in general and I'm still a member, I think I have the right to vote.

Yeah.. well, you just show up when you have something to complain about.
I didn't say you don't have the right to vote, but it's almost the same as ppl who aren't even members vote about OLFSL stuff since you're not racing in OLFSL atm.
Quote from BBO@BSR :Tbh that's a strange point of view (but I didn't expected anything else from you).

As this is a question in general and I'm still a member, I think I have the right to vote.

Just because I didn't race the league this time because your Race Calendar crossed the Football WorldCup and the WC Final, doesn't mean I don't care about what's going on in the OLFSL.

I think you'll find this topic concerns ACTIVE Olfsl members, so kindly stop trolling
Quote from f1r3b4ll :I think you'll find this topic concerns ACTIVE Olfsl members, so kindly stop trolling

The Topic says nothing about that and in the first post is written:
"IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER OF OLFSL, PLEASE DON'T VOTE."

I am a member (#911) since 2003 or 2004 (I just forgot) and I think I raced almost every season since that year. So what's your point.

Am I just a member when I am racing every season or what?
(What for is then the members section on the OLFSL site)

Is the question in the first post a general question or not?
Does it affect the next season?
If not then I'm wrong and havn't read the first post properly but I don't think so.

So maybe you also should think before you post something
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Yeah.. well, you just show up when you have something to complain about.

Bah that's a weak argument and not true and you know that.
We had some discussions in the last years and often don't have the same opinion but I didn't complained about something here.
You asked for A or B. I voted B.
So why you often (when it's me) make more of it then it is?

Quote from Mrs FienDi :
I didn't say you don't have the right to vote, but it's almost the same as ppl who aren't even members vote about OLFSL stuff since you're not racing in OLFSL atm.

How can this be the same. That's what I don't understand.
Except the question was meant to affect only this season.
But you didn't wrote that (asked it that way).
Quote from BBO@BSR :The Topic says nothing about that and in the first post is written:
"IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER OF OLFSL, PLEASE DON'T VOTE."

I am a member (#911) since 2003 or 2004 (I just forgot) and I think I raced almost every season since that year. So what's your point.

Am I just a member when I am racing every season or what?
(What for is then the members section on the OLFSL site)

Is the question in the first post a general question or not?
Does it affect the next season?
If not then I'm wrong and havn't read the first post properly but I don't think so.

So maybe you also should think before you post something

So your entitled to vote because you raced in olfsl one year ? - in that case everyones eligible to vote because "it might affect them next year"
Quote from BBO@BSR :Bah that's a weak argument and not true and you know that.
We had some discussions in the last years and often don't have the same opinion but I didn't complained about something here.

It is true.
Anyway I'm not going to start with you this time, so we may as well stop now.

You and me don't get along because when we disagree, at some point you tend to handle it in a less moral way: you insult me on a personal level (like you did here too). You don't know me well enough to insult me personally, in fact you don't know me at all!

I started thinking about this last night and I came up with one reason why you would hate me so much. I've never done anything to you, so that's why I came up with only one reason, although I don't think you could sink that low. But you obviously have a reason to hate me, which is totally fine, you're not my favorite person either.

Vote/comment all you want, I don't care as long as you comment about the issue in question and leave the personal insults out of it.
Quote from f1r3b4ll :So your entitled to vote because you raced in olfsl one year ? - in that case everyones eligible to vote because "it might affect them next year"

The vote was for OLFSL MEMBERS...active or not...comprende..
I am a member and IF I will participate in the future its good that I can vote on this issue, isn`t it? After all I still a member of OLFSL and the vote was for OLFSL MEMBERS...

And I think I will participate in the next round...

BBO has been there since autum 2003 and raced most of the races since...so its not 1 year but its 2,5 years, no?
Quote from f1r3b4ll :So your entitled to vote because you raced in olfsl one year ? - in that case everyones eligible to vote because "it might affect them next year"

2003/2004 is more then 1 year.
But you got it finally. If you are a member you should vote because it might affect your next season.
Quote from Mrs FienDi :It is true.
Anyway I'm not going to start with you this time, so we may as well stop now.

You and me don't get along because when we disagree, at some point you tend to handle it in a less moral way: you insult me on a personal level (like you did here too). You don't know me well enough to insult me personally, in fact you don't know me at all!

I started thinking about this last night and I came up with one reason why you would hate me so much. I've never done anything to you, so that's why I came up with only one reason, although I don't think you could sink that low. But you obviously have a reason to hate me, which is totally fine, you're not my favorite person either.

I don't hate you. I told you that before but I have the feeling you often pick me out of the others for strange things/post/comments.
Because it often ends like this whenever I write my opinion about something and when you got another opinion.
So I'm asking myself if you maybe hate me? But this is more a rhetorical question and I don't really care about it.

Look what you have done again here. In the same post where you write "you're not going to start this time" you write a statement about me that is not true. Why? If you don't wanna start something then don't write statements about other persons.

Open your eyes and look i.e. in the OLFSL Chatterbox.

The last thing I wrote there was:
"
T7R| BBO
02-05 12:27 GMT

A nice upgrade that you did in the members list Fiendi. Looks really good
"

So telling the World here that I just show up when I have something to complain about it just a lie and offends me.

And when you say

Quote from Mrs FienDi :..BBO you voted but you haven't even subscribed... You're not involved in any way.

Then I think I have the right to say something against that because I think I am involved and what you said there is a strange point of view for me.
Does that mean I hate you? No.

I don't care about what you personally think of me, but when you write posts here and tell others your subjective view of me and also write lies about me and others like f1r3b4ll jump on that train, then this gives me all the right to write something against it.

It has not really to do with your person but with what you write about me. But we got all that before.
Maybe just think about what you write and to whom and if it is just your impression or the truth. That's all I want.
Quote from BBO@BSR :So I'm asking myself if you maybe hate me?

Like I said, you're not my favorite person but it doesn't necessarely mean I hate you.

Quote from BBO@BSR :you write a statement about me that is not true.

Usually when I see you write something, it's something you want to complain about. I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

Quote from BBO@BSR :The last thing I wrote there was:
"
T7R| BBO
02-05 12:27 GMT

A nice upgrade that you did in the members list Fiendi. Looks really good
"

Well I'm glad you have something positive to say. Good for you.

Quote from BBO@BSR :So telling the World here that I just show up when I have something to complain about it just a lie and offends me.

I've been around 3 years, and during that time you have been nice to me ONCE. Usually when you say something to me, you're telling me what I did wrong this time or how I should have done it.

Quote from BBO@BSR :Then I think I have the right to say something against that because I think I am involved and what you said there is a strange point of view for me.

IMO you're not involved if you're not racing or in some other way participating in OLFSL activity. If you feel you are, then fine. I really don't care.

Quote from BBO@BSR :tell others your subjective view of me and also write lies about me and others like f1r3b4ll jump on that train, then this gives me all the right to write something against it.

It would have to be a lie first. Like I said earlier, I'm not the only one who feels this way and most of the time when I see you writing something, you're complaining.

Quote from BBO@BSR :It has not really to do with your person but with what you write about me. Maybe just think about what you write and to whom and if it is just your impression or the truth.

So you have the right to insult me on a personal level but I'm not allowed to respond.. I told you before, if you want to comment, fine, comment but stick with the issue and leave the personal insults out of it. If you can do that, you can say what you think. You hardly ever say anything if you are happy with the way things are, but you ALWAYS get involved in discussions and start complaining when you're not. This is probably the reason why my impression of you is what it is. Is that my fault? No, I don't think so. You decide how you want ppl to see you.
Maybe your discussion is more suited for private messaging ...
The end of the story must be that the voting was for members not only active drivers. I consider my self as a member because I still has my OLFSL number, my login, access to passwords and I`m still on the OLFSL members page.
No need to discuss this anymore about member or not member, because it was written clearly that it was for members. If it was a vote for the next race only and you didn`t wanted to participate in that race, then it would be very clear that the members who didn`t want to participate in that race shouldn`t vote, thats for sure. But this was a question about the OLFSL future...
My vote did go to A

033 T7R| Richard DK *TORP* Den T7R I`m a member..

Like BBO

911 T7R| BBO BBO Ger T7R

This is a little bit off topic, so close it or move the posts regarding other things than the vote... Very confusing now this thread..
Just lock the thread now I think before everyone gets like bawbag calling people nobs and twats....everyones had their say and its upto the admins as to what happens in future, we're all going to carry on racing in the great league whatever the outcome.
Quote from Mrs FienDi :
Usually when I see you write something, it's something you want to complain about. I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

That's the whole point. The first sentence is just not true.

I wrote and did a lot of positive things for the OLFSL in the past (like making reports and sharing it with the OLFSL website, making promotion on the T7R website, sending Fiendi replays after the race because he forgot to save them etc...But you forgot all that and you only wanna see what you want to see here. That's really sad

All you do is posting here you personal impression about me.
And that's not ok.

I just voted because you asked for it.
I did not even wrote something in here till you picked me out of the voters

Quote from Mrs FienDi :Btw.. BBO you voted but you haven't even subscribed. In a way that's the same as not being a member.. You're not involved in any way.

Why can't you just say. OK I was wrong with that.
You couldn't know if I'm driving the next race or in 4 weeks or whatever.

RichardDK also voted but isn't driving the season till now but his vote is ok and mine not? Where is the difference?

Why did you picked me out of the voters and started all this.
If a member is not = a member then there is something wrong with you and not with me.

Quote from Mrs FienDi :
I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

Well I also know some people who thinks that you mostly got problems when people critisize your work. You just don't see that it is about work or things and not your person. but I think most of them are afraid to speak out what they think about the strange behavoir you sometimes show.

I havn't complained about nothing here in this thread till you started to tell others your personal subjective view about me.
The funny thing is that you are the one and only person in the whole LFS World I got problems with again and again and again.

Quote from Mrs FienDi :
I'm not the only one who feels this way and most of the time when I see you writing something, you're complaining.

That's what I mean. It's just not true. Open your eyes and don't forget all the little things I've done for the OLFSL and try to see how it is and not how you think it is. I told, wrote a lot of times that I like the OLFSL and appreciate the work you all do.

Quote from Mrs FienDi :
So you have the right to insult me on a personal level but I'm not allowed to respond.. I told you before, if you want to comment, fine, comment but stick with the issue and leave the personal insults out of it. If you can do that, you can say what you think. You hardly ever say anything if you are happy with the way things are, but you ALWAYS get involved in discussions and start complaining when you're not. This is probably the reason why my impression of you is what it is. Is that my fault? No, I don't think so. You decide how you want ppl to see you.

You mean I insult you on a personal level when I wrote "I didn't expected anything else from you" Sure it was not necessary but look where we are now.

You just picked me out of the voters for no real reason and then started to tell the others I'm always complaining. That's the whole point.
Like i said before: If a member of the OLFSL is not = a member and have the right to vote then there is something wrong with your point of view and not with mine.
Quote from felplacerad :Maybe your discussion is more suited for private messaging ...

You are right but when someone writes something about me here in the Forum that is just not true. Then I also use this Forum to tell them that it is no true.
#17 - S0ul
is it possible to close the thread but still enable the poll?if yes,I would clearly be for a close,this isnt going anywhere....i somehow feel öike i got that started Sorry for that^^
I'm just going to ignore all that. You just don't get it. Personal is the only way for you.
You and I don't get along, lets just leave it at that.

Quote from BBO@BSR :RichardDK also voted but isn't driving the season till now but his vote is ok and mine not? Where is the difference?

If I may ask, are you blind or don't you undestand what you're reading? I've already said MANY times: comment all you want and vote if you want, I REALLY DON'T CARE.
I said that because you were the only one at that point who isn't active atm and still is voting. After that I haven't said anything about it, so is it possible that you could let that go already?

See, even now you're not talking about the original issue, you're talking about me all the time. I'm beginning to think I was right about the reason why you have a problem with me.

People get along with me just fine until they get personal and start insulting me. Your only way of communicating with me is getting personal. If you're like that in real life, I'm really sorry.
Btw.. you are the only person around who I can't get along with, so it's not just me.

When you're able to communicate with me without getting personal, then we can talk. But until that day comes..
Anyway, I have nothing to say to you anymore, this has already gone too far.
Quote from BBO@BSR :Tbh that's a strange point of view (but I didn't expected anything else from you).

You brought this to personal level BBO, live with it. That's your way to operate and it's OK - this is a free forum. Don't call me a liar too because I have eyes. I know&remember all the little things you have done for us, so don't spoil it with stuff like this. Anyway, this thread has gone far away from the topic. Discussion about Mrs's or BBO's or anyone elses personal qualities, which do NOT have anything to do with the topic. You can surely continue this somewhere else if you wish. I hope not.

But it wont happen in here. I'm not interested in your opinions about us in personal level, keep that information to yourself. You don't know us any more than we do you. What I am interested is that which option do you want to see in use in future events - you made that clear allready.

I'm thinking that this argument is like when you go back to early years of primary school, when you fancy this girl but you make it out that hate her and want to kill her and stuff. And she does it back, clearly a connection.

Clear me if i'm wrong, but this may be what is going on here? BBO has a thing for Mrs FienDi! FienDi, watch out, better get it stopped now before the relationship goes any further, as we all know arguments lead to marrige!!!

Lol, please, lets end it here and all have a jolly old evening without all the ranting and raving, if not for me, for the kids sake. Please
Quote from Bawbag :BBO has a thing for Mrs FienDi!

:jawdrop:

P.S. *rofl*
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

That is all...
Oh Zeuz, how many of these threads there are, cant be bothered to read all this crap, peace! Take it easy!

Oh and btw FienDi, is that a wheel of your new shiny Toyoda, where did you steal those
Quote from varjsa-9 :You brought this to personal level BBO, live with it. That's your way to operate and it's OK - this is a free forum. Don't call me a liar too because I have eyes. I know&remember all the little things you have done for us, so don't spoil it with stuff like this. Anyway, this thread has gone far away from the topic. Discussion about Mrs's or BBO's or anyone elses personal qualities, which do NOT have anything to do with the topic. You can surely continue this somewhere else if you wish. I hope not.

But it wont happen in here. I'm not interested in your opinions about us in personal level, keep that information to yourself. You don't know us any more than we do you. What I am interested is that which option do you want to see in use in future events - you made that clear allready.

To make it short:

All that started when Mrs. Fiendi choosed to tell me that

Quote from Mrs FienDi :
BBO you voted but you haven't even subscribed. In a way that's the same as not being a member.. You're not involved in any way

How can it be "in a way the same as not beeing a member"?
Tbh this is just bullshit.

In the moment I clicked the vote button I knowed that something will happen and it happend. So i expected it and that's what I wrote. And I was right.

Then I explained why I voted (..this is a question in general and I'm still a member..) and the only thing that comes back is the same argument like in the first post and a lie about me.

Quote from Mrs FienDi :Yeah.. well, you just show up when you have something to complain about.

What did she expected after such a provocation?
That I let such a statement that is untrue uncommented?
Why did she tried to let me look in the eyes of the others like I'm just here to complain about something? A few post later then every member can vote (like it should be).

She wouldn't die if she would have said. OK I was wrong with that first post, you are right as it was a general question and every member should / have the right to vote. But she didn't.

What can you do if she feels insulted just because I said "I expected that from you". For me this is just a normal term not more. I also expected from you that you say something about all that.
Did I now also insult you with that?
Then I don't understand the english language.

But when someone writes a lie instead of arguments about another person like she did here then I'm asking myself what is more personally and only written to denigrate someone in front of others.
Quote from Bawbag :....Clear me if i'm wrong, but this may be what is going on here?...

You are wrong (btw. this is not meant as an insult!)
This thread is closed

Posts removed from "About rearranging pools..."
(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG