The online racing simulator

Poll : Should the Pool Manager keep helping you?

Closed since :
Yes please.
No, it's not fair.
Rob why do you persist on arguing?

You know if you spent more time on LFS rather than on here being a twat you wouldn't have to worry about being in the lowest pool again.
Quote from Robm_lufc :So if someone cant make it to the pool 9 and lets you know in advance then they wont be helped and given a place in another pool, like has happened in the past? Now a precedent has been set surely you can be moved up or down.. so maybe pool 1 doesnt seem so stupid.

Like I said, I can't move anyone to a higher pool. All of you would be asking me to move you if that was possible. If there is no lower pool, obviously I can't help with that, but that is where the time request thing kicks in. Besides, if it's a connection issue or something like that, I have never given anyone a DNSH for that. That's helping too U know.

I can only move you to a lower pool, end of story.
Im not worried about being in the lowest pool, just like to see everything run fairly and by the rules. Why is that a problem?
Quote from Robm_lufc :just like to see everything run fairly and by the rules

And that was the case. No problem then I see.
I am one slow ass and thus always in the last pools and race1 (SO) we had a really fast racer he was like pool3-4 times and last race we also had a likewise pool3-4 guy winning our race.

But I dont see the problem, its all for fun, lets all race I say, atleast I am not too concerned with the overall points loss (lets face it I am not going too win this year ) the difference between first and second place is only 2 points!
It only inspires me too try and stay with the faster guys, like this sunday I tryed too follow Cawwa but made a small error after 1.5 lap and lost site of him.

I dont think the faster guys will cause havoc at the first chickane trying too overtake all the others because they now they will fly past everyone sooner or later.

I say let everyone race in lower pools if they cant make the original grid!
I suppose if its their only way of winning a race let them join us
Quote from Robm_lufc :? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??

This is all i'm seeing when you post now and i'm sure anyone following this topic will feel the same.
Quote from Robm_lufc :I suppose if its their only way of winning a race let them join us

lol, I say nothing ... but remember by dropping pools they also drop a heck of a lot of points...
Of course I vote for MrsFienDi continue to help out the best possible way. As long as she is willing to put this effort to do it this is most apreciated from me and others.

The most heavy argument for the admins to make this possible is that we get a chance to race at all!! We prepare ourselves for 2 weeks and when the race time is shown there might be some problems to fit in our real lives scedule. Imo it's a lot better to be able to race in a lower pool then not race at all.

Keep up the good work admins!! You are all doing a great job and your willingness to keep this flexible is great!!
Quote from Richard Torp :And I think I will participate in the next round...

Welcome back
I would have raced the one last week, but I forgot to do my hotlap in time... illepall
You could have contacted me
Quote from Mrs FienDi :You could have contacted me

LOL!
Quote from Mrs FienDi :You could have contacted me

Didn`t wanted to do that..its was my mistake, maybe because of my age..

I realized it on saturday and I thought it was too late. But this time I`ll make the hotlap this week..
Quote from Richard Torp :I realized it on saturday and I thought it was too late.

Oh? We had a huge problem with the site and because of it we postponed the hotlap deadline to Saturday 14:00 GMT.
Was it before or after that?
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Oh? We had a huge problem with the site and because of it we postponed the hotlap deadline to Saturday 14:00 GMT.
Was it before or after that?

okay, it was before that. So I could have made it...
Nevermind..just watch out pool 1, ill be there and beat you all.. or is it pool 9...
Hehe
Some right arguing going on here isn't there?

As strange as it may seem, I think I will vote for the 2nd option.

I do think the FienDis are grat at helping out with their times etc if people need it, but on a racing front I really would not want someone from a faster pool in the same one as me, as long as we have the current hotlap system/pool system anyway.

Not to say I don't like the current system, not at all, but it is like that for a reason, to keep pools fair and close, having people move pools creates the mixed races that the whole idea is trying to stay away from.

But that is just my opinion and I think things have been fine the way they have been too, but if I was in pool 9 and a faster guy had won the race when he shouldn't have been there, well, I think I wouldn't like it.

On the other hand, I do like mixed races too, and if were were to go donw that road instead I wouldn't mind, but I don't think we should have a mixed system which is open to complaints.
Quote from Robm_lufc :So what you mean is pool 9 drivers have less right to win their race than the other 'driving gods' of the league? nice.

what I mean is you take OLFSL to seriously, does it really matter?

Just enjoy your racing & stop argueing with a decision that has already been made. we do understand your point but whats done is done so please let it lie.

About rearranging pools...
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG