The online racing simulator
Quote from Bert Knops :The correct lap: 145 (for #39)
Cars involved: #10 and #39
The lap/sector/time: All of lap 145, 3h45min into the race

#10 is shown a blue flag to let #39 pass, #39 gets side by side with #10 on the main straight into lap 145 but #10 chooses to defend. This results in a crash in T1, after which #10 still doesn't let #39 by. #39 gets another run at the #10 at the back straight, with #10 defending yet again. #39 only gets past at the end of lap 145, having lost any chance to fight for 4th place.

We didn`t have blue flag, the only reason we had it was because of Time out, you should check the tracker then, it was fighting for position, we didn`t have to let you pass.
I can't check the tracker while racing and I didn't get a message from my team that we were fighting for position. If it's true what you're saying and if the rules say the blue flag doesn't apply in a situation like this, the protest still stands for causing an accident. I simply wasn't given enough room through T1.
Quote from manneF1 :Basicly, you were very agressive before this situation and I was trying to get pass. I made my move, but you just closed the door and I slammed the brakes, was too late. I braked and losed about three places, but I see no reason to wait you cause I lost many place, so did you, but thats racing, I was maybe too agressive, but you cant denide that you werent that clean either, example you tapped my rear right in first turn is second sector, what caused me a hot left rear, anyways, im not going to play the blame game, I´ll let admins deside about it, but imo that was a racing incident

Mate, I know that we are racing but it is not a excuse. You hit me and I lost positions. It´s easy.

If admins think that it was a race incident, no problem. I haven´t got problems with you.
Quote from ErAri :Mate, I know that we are racing but it is not a excuse. You hit me and I lost positions. It´s easy.

If admins think that it was a race incident, no problem. I haven´t got problems with you.

Agree, I have no problems whit you either , it was clean racing, agresive, but clean at the end. Maybe there was some lag involved cause I didint even understand that I touched you and you spined. Admins will have the desision, will see.
will see darling haha
Quote from aobrien :So my point of view after being DQ'd.

Coming out of sector one into sector two, I am through a right hander into a hugely slow left hander where Starlite quite stupidly tries a move up my inside sending me into a half spin then turning me around fully. Him and another guy go through and both run wide next corner, I have damage worse than I think and stick it up the inside and if there was no lag, it would have been not as bad as it looks. I went for a gap which was there, maybe too quickly, if so I hold my hand up but seriously look at the amount of lag involved.

Hmm doesnt matter now, it was my last IGTC race anyways ..

hmm maybe a bit late, but who cares if it was your last freakin race andy, it wasnt MoS's last race, sort out your personal problems with other teams before you ruin the whole team because of it!
Quote from Bert Knops :I can't check the tracker while racing and I didn't get a message from my team that we were fighting for position. If it's true what you're saying and if the rules say the blue flag doesn't apply in a situation like this, the protest still stands for causing an accident. I simply wasn't given enough room through T1.

M. Daszkiewicz left enough space, also he was a bit infront of you and was on the inside line, so i think that was your bad, you should be more careful and avoid the contact. But this is just my opinion, let`s see what admins will say.
Quote from Hahmo :
• The correct lap: 149 for #38
• The cars (/teams) involved : 38 and 37
• The lap/sector/time : First Split // 3hours 56mins 7 seconds onwards

No penalty. 37 hits the wall and gets stuck against, so pulls sharp to the right to get off; 38 passes but moves towards 37 just as a bit of lag appears causing a phantom collision.

Quote from Bert Knops :The correct lap: 145 (for #39)
Cars involved: #10 and #39
The lap/sector/time: All of lap 145, 3h45min into the race

#10 is shown a blue flag to let #39 pass, #39 gets side by side with #10 on the main straight into lap 145 but #10 chooses to defend. This results in a crash in T1, after which #10 still doesn't let #39 by. #39 gets another run at the #10 at the back straight, with #10 defending yet again. #39 only gets past at the end of lap 145, having lost any chance to fight for 4th place.

No penalty, Racing incident. This was a battle for position. Car 39 assumes they were lapping 10, while 10 does not give way due to the battle for position, both play their part in the collision.

Warning to car 39 for the final round however for their (assumed lapping) behaviour - please check the tracker in future.

Quote from ErAri :My protest
• Lap 8
• Car 33 (tem racing & friends) and number 08 (CoRe Racing)
• Lap 8/sector 3/ 13:15
• I was fighting with O.Rinne for 10 place and he hit my car and I lost some positions. Besides, he didn´t wait for me.

C1 penalty to car 33. Car 08 is hit in the right rear at the final corner and turned around.

Also, C1 penalty to car 13 for not having a representative in IRC when required.
This thread is closed

IGTC Round 6: Protests and Penalties
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG