The online racing simulator
IGTC Round 6: Protests and Penalties
Penalties:
Cars 33, 23 - start from end of grid due to chat in qualifying
Cars 35, 16, 37, 28 - start from end of grid due to missed confirmations
Car 35 DT for avoidable incident with 05
Car 01 DT for incorrect skin (no numberplate on bonnet)
Car 38 DT for avoidable incident with 17
Car 26 DQ for deliberately wrecking 13 and 37
Car 04 DT for crossing pit exit line
Car 37 DT for avoidable incident with 33
Car 01 DT for avoidable incident with 39
Car 13 DT for avoidable incident with 05
Car 33 C1 penalty for avoidable incident with 08
Car 13 C1 penalty for no IRC representative when required

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Click to download Start mpr
Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap - Lap 1
• The cars (/teams) involved - Cars 01 and 02
• The lap/sector/time - Race start (approx 3 minutes into race)
• And a short description from your point of view. - Cars 01 and 02 overtake before start/finish line on the race start.
• The correct lap - Lap 13 (20 mins after start)
• The cars (/teams) involved - Cars 05 (Team Inferno) and 35 (ineX Racing)
• The lap/sector/time - Lap 13 Turn 1
• And a short description from your point of view. - 35 misses the brake point and hits us. This caused us to spin and ruin the left rear tyre.
• The correct lap - Lap 12 (I think...)
• The cars (/teams) involved - Cars 01 and 11
• The lap/sector/time - Lap 11 or 12 at the end of sector 1 start of sector 2
• And a short description from your point of view. - I haven't seen it - only heard a description. #11 pushes through to take the position using our car to slow himself down.
Quote from SCA-F1 :Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap - Lap 1
• The cars (/teams) involved - Cars 01 and 02
• The lap/sector/time - Race start (approx 3 minutes into race)
• And a short description from your point of view. - Cars 01 and 02 overtake before start/finish line on the race start.

Both teams let the cars back through.
• The correct lap - Lap 23-24 (I think...)
• The cars (/teams) involved - Cars 04 and 35
• The lap/sector/time - Lap 23 (I think) start/finish line
• And a short description from your point of view. - I haven't seen it - Car 35 bumps us aggressively, then continues to push us up to turn 1.
Quote from dpAlonso :• The correct lap - Lap 13 (20 mins after start)
• The cars (/teams) involved - Cars 05 (Team Inferno) and 35 (ineX Racing)
• The lap/sector/time - Lap 13 Turn 1
• And a short description from your point of view. - 35 misses the brake point and hits us. This caused us to spin and ruin the left rear tyre.

DT for car 35

Quote from joshdifabio :• The correct lap - Lap 12 (I think...)
• The cars (/teams) involved - Cars 01 and 11
• The lap/sector/time - Lap 11 or 12 at the end of sector 1 start of sector 2
• And a short description from your point of view. - I haven't seen it - only heard a description. #11 pushes through to take the position using our car to slow himself down.

Mostly a racing incident, however a warning to car 11 for the contact.
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
#8 - Bean0
• The correct lap: 1 - 2, end of pace lap/race start
• The cars (/teams): 17, 38, 08, 26
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 1, final sector
• And a short description from your point of view:

We are rear-ended by #38 when the queue slows causing a spin, other cars also become involved. Then, after recovering, are overtaken by #08 and #26 before the start/finish line.
Quote from boothy :mostly a racing incident, however a warning to car 11 for the contact.

+1
• The correct lap: 18
• The cars (/teams) involved : 33 and 37
• The lap/sector/time : second sector, shicanes

33 is having battle against 04, 04 slides and causes 33 to brake, 37 seems not to care about this, and rams to back of 33, causing spin and clutch heating to 33
Quote from Bean0 :• The correct lap: 1 - 2, end of pace lap/race start
• The cars (/teams): 17, 38, 08, 26
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 1, final sector
• And a short description from your point of view:

We are rear-ended by #38 when the queue slows causing a spin, other cars also become involved. Then, after recovering, are overtaken by #08 and #26 before the start/finish line.

DT #38 for an avoidable incident with #17.
So my point of view after being DQ'd.

Coming out of sector one into sector two, I am through a right hander into a hugely slow left hander where Starlite quite stupidly tries a move up my inside sending me into a half spin then turning me around fully. Him and another guy go through and both run wide next corner, I have damage worse than I think and stick it up the inside and if there was no lag, it would have been not as bad as it looks. I went for a gap which was there, maybe too quickly, if so I hold my hand up but seriously look at the amount of lag involved.

Hmm doesnt matter now, it was my last IGTC race anyways ..
Yeah, so that makes it Ok to completely wipe out the opposition and another innocent car.
• The correct lap: 66
• The cars (/teams) involved : 1 and 39
• The lap/sector/time : 1st sector, bend at the end of s/f, 1h 42:35
• And a short description from your point of view : the crash basically ruined both of our races - I'd like to hear a neutral point of view on it. If that means a penalty to us then so be it.
Quote from jasonmatthews :• The correct lap - Lap 23-24 (I think...)
• The cars (/teams) involved - Cars 04 and 35
• The lap/sector/time - Lap 23 (I think) start/finish line
• And a short description from your point of view. - I haven't seen it - Car 35 bumps us aggressively, then continues to push us up to turn 1.

Warning for to car 35 for dangerous bumpdrafting.

Quote from manneF1 :• The correct lap: 18
• The cars (/teams) involved : 33 and 37
• The lap/sector/time : second sector, shicanes

33 is having battle against 04, 04 slides and causes 33 to brake, 37 seems not to care about this, and rams to back of 33, causing spin and clutch heating to 33

DT car 37 for an avoidable incident, simply lifting would've avoided the contact.

Quote from joshdifabio :• The correct lap: 66
• And a short description from your point of view : the crash basically ruined both of our races - I'd like to hear a neutral point of view on it. If that means a penalty to us then so be it.

DT car 01 for an avoidable incident, insufficient room was given to car 39 at the second part of T1.
Quote from boothy :DT car 01 for an avoidable incident, insufficient room was given to car 39 at the second part of T1.

Fair enough.
Quote from joshdifabio :• The correct lap: 66

"H . GENERAL RACING CONDUCT

1) Drivers must overtake in a safe and respectful manner, including giving reasonable space in order to account for lag."

IGTC rules are rules and we all are to follow it.

As of this reason, we´d as well would like to have this TDRT-Spdo incident to be followed-up please.

*Tks for the decicion on this matter.
• The correct lap: 101
• The cars (/teams) involved : 05 and 13
• The lap/sector/time : First Split // 2hr 37mins 15sec

That team is lagging like hell it already endangered us a few times, this time they lagged into us at braking causing us to totally ruin the damper till the red and damage repair at pitstop.

This is just not working out, honestly, you have to be so lucky not to get lagbumped into a wall while overtaking or driving around these guys.
Quote from baSh0r :• The correct lap: 101

That team is lagging like hell it already endangered us a few times, this time they lagged into us at braking causing us to totally ruin the damper till the red and damage repair at pitstop.

This is just not working out, honestly, you have to be so lucky not to get lagbumped into a wall while overtaking or driving around these guys.

DT car 13 for avoidable contact, although it was lag related, being several laps down and with a laggy car you should know not to get that close to another car under braking.
Quote from baSh0r :• The correct lap: 101

Sorry for that, Inferno.
Quote from gangsteer :Sorry for that, Inferno.

No problem just that its really sad that this happens because of the bad connection
Want to make sure if this is worth a protest - at least it was worth a place for our team..
• The correct lap: 149 for #38
• The cars (/teams) involved : 38 and 37
• The lap/sector/time : First Split // 3hours 56mins 7 seconds onwards

Kööts runs wide and is driving next to the barrier. When he comes out he spins me while im trying to pass him. This cost us a place
The correct lap: 145 (for #39)
Cars involved: #10 and #39
The lap/sector/time: All of lap 145, 3h45min into the race

#10 is shown a blue flag to let #39 pass, #39 gets side by side with #10 on the main straight into lap 145 but #10 chooses to defend. This results in a crash in T1, after which #10 still doesn't let #39 by. #39 gets another run at the #10 at the back straight, with #10 defending yet again. #39 only gets past at the end of lap 145, having lost any chance to fight for 4th place.
My protest

• Lap 8
• Car 33 (tem racing & friends) and number 08 (CoRe Racing)
• Lap 8/sector 3/ 13:15
• I was fighting with O.Rinne for 10 place and he hit my car and I lost some positions. Besides, he didn´t wait for me.
Quote from ErAri :My protest

• Lap 8
• Car 33 (tem racing & friends) and number 08 (CoRe Racing)
• Lap 8/sector 3/ 13:15
• I was fighting with O.Rinne for 10 place and he hit my car and I lost some positions. Besides, he didn´t wait for me.

Basicly, you were very agressive before this situation and I was trying to get pass. I made my move, but you just closed the door and I slammed the brakes, was too late. I braked and losed about three places, but I see no reason to wait you cause I lost many place, so did you, but thats racing, I was maybe too agressive, but you cant denide that you werent that clean either, example you tapped my rear right in first turn is second sector, what caused me a hot left rear, anyways, im not going to play the blame game, I´ll let admins deside about it, but imo that was a racing incident
This thread is closed

IGTC Round 6: Protests and Penalties
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG