The online racing simulator
It will be monitored, anybody doing it excessivley (at the admins discretion but as a rule 3/4 times in a row or every other lap) will get a DT penalty.
i think it should be allowed, the pole is on the curb anyway, if you try cut to much you spin from hitting the tyre, and surely there won't be the man power to monitor the chicane and take notes on who cutting etc the whole race, just my .2$
Rule H4 defines cutting, and since the pole is on the kerb it should be allowed to be hit; the tyres/bales however should not be hit.
Quote from BenjiMC :It will be monitored, anybody doing it excessivley (at the admins discretion but as a rule 3/4 times in a row or every other lap) will get a DT penalty.

Hm, instead of putting a pole there (like every other league does so teams know that thats the only thing they can hit), put a tyre there..
IMO allow hitting that pole, or remove it completely. Or just remove all the poles and put there tires so we can like slightly touch it but we won't be penalised for that.
Quote from Drift King CZ :IMO allow hitting that pole, or remove it completely. Or just remove all the poles and put there tires so we can like slightly touch it but we won't be penalised for that.

Exactly what i meant
Quote from Drift King CZ :IMO allow hitting that pole, or remove it completely. Or just remove all the poles and put there tires so we can like slightly touch it but we won't be penalised for that.

Well, why not just have the poles as the slight touch then?

Anyway, ahead of Round 5 here's some unofficial championship standings if you want (fixed a couple of dnf points things that Benji missed :razz
Super race for spdo. Something for yellow press: It was Adam's 1st endu race and his 1st pit stop and driver change ever. He was doing well, but unfortunatelly he has no microphone and he didn't understand exactly what I sayd. So he stoped in the pit lane and pushed "shift - s". Our fault, we didn't try to change drivers during the practice. Have a nice race!
Quote from Ghost_CZ :Super race for spdo. Something for yellow press: It was Adam's 1st endu race and his 1st pit stop and driver change ever. He was doing well, but unfortunatelly he has no microphone and he didn't understand exactly what I sayd. So he stoped in the pit lane and pushed "shift - s". Our fault, we didn't try to change drivers during the practice. Have a nice race!

Unfortunate The same story happened to a team-mate of mine during the round 1 of the 2009 GTAL season.
Quote from Ghost_CZ :Super race for spdo. Something for yellow press: It was Adam's 1st endu race and his 1st pit stop and driver change ever. He was doing well, but unfortunatelly he has no microphone and he didn't understand exactly what I sayd. So he stoped in the pit lane and pushed "shift - s". Our fault, we didn't try to change drivers during the practice. Have a nice race!

Well, he learns about he´s mistakes
Quote from manneF1 :Well, he learns about he´s mistakes

That's a bit like saying that Hamilton learnt from his Shangaï 2008 "mistake". Remember, they were leading the championship before that round.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That's a bit like saying that Hamilton learnt from his Shangaï 2008 "mistake". Remember, they were leading the championship before that round.

It was 2007 son.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That's a bit like saying that Hamilton learnt from his Shangaï 2008 "mistake". Remember, they were leading the championship before that round.

Adam atleast managed to reach the boxes.
#41 - CSF
Lalalalalala pop up lalalalalal pooooop up :|
Quote from TexasLTU :Adam atleast managed to reach the boxes.

Yea but LFS' smallest gravel trap isn't located on ky3r's pit entry as far as I know
Sorry to Jason for the inside line rushing in turn 2 after the 2nd restart :|

EDIT: Correction, it was Felder I think. Sorry
Good race CoRe in last lap
Also grats Conquest with Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz
Nice to see Mike and Radek on the podium, deserved

For my boys it was another nightmare I guess, seems like IGTC isn't the right place for us

IGTC Round 5: Discussion Thread
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG