The online racing simulator
Baby UFR League Season 2010 CANCELLED
He guys,
i'm really sorry but i've not the experience and the desire to continue the Baby UFR League.

This league was more big then i think when i planned it.

Since i've my personal life to live and i cannot spent all this time to manage this situation:
http://www.lfsic.net/babyufrleague/season2/protests.txt

Other that, a lot of PM with polemics, protest and other.

Since it's only my fault because, i repeat, i could not think that would get so many racers in this league.

For this reasons and for other my personal problem that remove my free time i can only stop the League.

I ask sorry to you all if i missed your free time but this is really too much work for me and i can not manage it.
Is this 1000% sure rocksolid or the same like with the new start procedure?
#3 - aldoz
Quote from michele0676 :He guys,
i'm really sorry but i've not the experience and the desire to continue the Baby UFR League.

This league was more big then i think when i planned it.

Since i've my personal life to live and i cannot spent all this time to manage this situation:
http://www.lfsic.net/babyufrleague/season2/protests.txt

Other that, a lot of PM with polemics, protest and other.

Since it's only my fault because, i repeat, i could not think that would get so many racers in this league.

For this reasons and for other my personal problem that remove my free time i can only stop the League.

I ask sorry to you all if i missed your free time but this is really too much work for me and i can not manage it.

Hi Michele, in first i want to say to you that until the league exist, was really fantastic! (really grats for work dude )
I can imagine how many work need a league like Baby UFR and sure a single person can't handle all. I can only say : If the decision is not definitive, i can help you, for mailing, for watching protests, for all you want, and i am sure other peoples can help you too.

So, if the decision is not definitive, please, know that you can find all help you need from me, just emailing me and start to talk about work need to do.
Might be just better to let this rest for a few weeks, and then get back with a bigger team, more strict rules etc...

Now this is only getting more confusing and confusing...
I'm sorry but...
Instead I want to thank the unsportsmanlike which led the race director to this decision. Learn from the boys of pool B and C who want to finish races and get her to the other, after the finish line .. Thanks to all those who can not leave the gas, never. Reflect. Anyway thanks director until now I had fun
-
(Trnja) DELETED by Trnja
#6 - Trnja
Really a pity ... but given the disregard of basic rules to the race director to the first split not owertake other participants in the first round no one is respected, as well as other CRC rules thus no race could not go better than expected (Pool B), really I feel sorry for this interruption in the league but also realize that you have taken too much commitment to yourself that takes a long time, and I know from experience that individuals' helty their frustrations, "reported the incidents and are not for consideration, and thus further complicate the job admin, that the Director racing, league ... proposal is to limit the time made by performing (-1.5 sec), to be a limit that must be achieved to all entered the server for the race and qualifications .. I hope that your decision somewhat taken into affect, and will continue because the league has provided really good race.
#7 - Ring
Totally agree with Michelle!!!
There are some people who do not know what they did on the track.
Here is an example:
I hope that he has lost control and it was not intentional blocking
of my side is racing incident and did not pay attention.
How can such impertinence???

Protest #62 - Round & Manche: Round 2 Manche 2 - Pool A - Date: 14/07/2010 - 17:47:01

Protest #62 from nestoras7
Round & Manche: Round 2 Manche 2
Racers Involved: ring
Time: 05:22
Description:

He protested vs me look the pics:
Attached images
pic10.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic6.jpg
pic8.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic7.jpg
pic9.jpg
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
Sorry to hear this league is comming to an end.
I just want to say, you did one hell of a job making this league work on your own.
I can imagine this is too much for 1 person.
Mostly because some racers send protests for every bump or scratch on their car ( even about things that did not happen ).
So thanks Michele for fun and races.

Hope to see you back soon
Thanks for the efforts
Hi Michele,

I am a new driver, not very fast and tonight would have been my first race. I am really sorry, that the season has come to an end.

But let me thank You for all Your hard work for us. Even though I am unexperienced in driving I know how to behave.

So I can totally understand You, if You are sick and tired of all this complaining, bad behaviour and protests all the time.

I hope there will be a new season.

Take care,

Torsten (C2A.Flashheart)
Yeah it's sad that it's ended already . It was definitely a bit of a crash fest, especially in pool A but the cars were easy to drive and allowed good close racing if both drivers co-operated.

Sorry for going a bit off topic but are there any other leagues available atm in cars that aren't too difficult to drive? I want to drive in events with friends that can drive the easy cars fine but struggle a bit more with the GTR's and Open wheelers, aslong as there is a reasonable grid size then I am interested . This was a good league for that and tbh thats probably partly why its been so crashy(although I did a few dumb things last round :shy. I don't think I'll do as much practice for the races as I did for these though
Oh :|
Didnt expect this if im honest, but, i guess if he doesnt want to do it, he doesnt want to do it :/
:(
gutted was going to really try for Pool A this race and were already most the way through the season, I disagree with a time restriction on racers as just because some racers arent as quick as qualifying it doesnt mean they arent fair racers.

Hopefully see you all in the next similar league then, i do agree its alot for someone to take on
It is wery sad to end this league on this way.
I join in to the league to have some fun drives and battle in the race , not to crash people on the track, .
Some drivers will never learn hoe to drive clean and fair.
I love this league, thx michael to give us the chance to drive in there.
THX Michael
What a shame that it has to end

Anyway, thx Michele for all the work uve done for this league, i respect urr choice of ending it and somehow i understand this decision.
Quote from Ki-Men :It is wery sad to end this league on this way.
I join in to the league to have some fun drives and battle in the race , not to crash people on the track, .
Some drivers will never learn hoe to drive clean and fair.
I love this league, thx michael to give us the chance to drive in there.
THX Michael

Hello dear, last night PLZ-Marioz had a problem with the steering wheel, congratulates you for the beautiful and fair battle. Congratulations from me to you both. Bye, see on track
Quote from Ring :Totally agree with Michelle!!!
There are some people who do not know what they did on the track.
Here is an example:
I hope that he has lost control and it was not intentional blocking
of my side is racing incident and did not pay attention.
How can such impertinence???

Protest #62 - Round & Manche: Round 2 Manche 2 - Pool A - Date: 14/07/2010 - 17:47:01

Protest #62 from nestoras7
Round & Manche: Round 2 Manche 2
Racers Involved: ring
Time: 05:22
Description:

He protested vs me look the pics:

Yep! i was in 2 races(4round) and everytime some one **** ruin my race... Some race that happened many times... NO GOOD! Like i say before:
"Ok, i think that if you kick drivers out who is in two or three accidents example in two race, It helps a lot.. And offcourse if you see that some one do somethin knowingly and ruin other drivers race you may kick this kind driver out FOREVER! In Finland we have much more clean race that here and partly thats why i must focus and drive different style for here. Why we have cleaner race? We have those rules... Delete some driver becourse he is broblem is not broblem
Only BIG NOTIFICATION on home page, this kind rules. Helps a lot.
Driver start to think and respect others different way...
i mean think before move the wheel."

Yep i think if they listen to me they dont have do so much work and every race is cool and nice.

Yeah so sad that u have cancelled league... Maby next time u know how this do right
Quote from xJukex :Yep! i was in 2 races(4round) and everytime some one **** ruin my race... Some race that happened many times...

So you still don't accept that our round 1 accident was your fault? Even though you were given a penalty and I wasn't? And someone else saw it happen right in front of him?

People with similar attitudes to you is part of the reason this has been cancelled yet you still have the front to say that the admins should do it right next time?

Unbelievable!
Quote from DjBlueIce :Hello dear, last night PLZ-Marioz had a problem with the steering wheel, congratulates you for the beautiful and fair battle. Congratulations from me to you both. Bye, see on track

The pleasure was mine
-
(CARRERA GT) DELETED by CARRERA GT
The leagues can work well when participants leave well.
The regulation clearly has not been observed.
I'm sorry end in this manner
Quote from menantoll :So you still don't accept that our round 1 accident was your fault? Even though you were given a penalty and I wasn't? And someone else saw it happen right in front of him?

People with similar attitudes to you is part of the reason this has been cancelled yet you still have the front to say that the admins should do it right next time?

Unbelievable!

I think u can see our accident two way.. I was my own line ahead for u.. Actually Rules say that i was right but i dont say that it was your fault. It was tight race and we both can do something different if we think now.. Still i see our accident one or two mistake

And what judges say.. I have 75points for that accident. We even know how many and wich way the judges do they decision. But if we look the LFS rules i was on my own line! Thats simple... If i turn left and let out of my own line there is many drivers go my past. Think menantol that! Thats why RULES say if you in your own line in corner you dont have move although who is coming behind you. Example only one meter suffice.

If i can speak better english i tell to u how the rules go, but no :S Im just a one Finland guy

Read the rules And Judges too becourse thats not anyone fault!!!
The judges have much to learn...

Edit: Rules say. When you start turn corner and if u are some one above u do then everythig right. So before you kill me on u words read the RULES! Thanks and nice summer.
Hey Michele,

Sorry to hear that, but its fair to say so ( its a hell of a job to mannage such a site ).

Still wanna say its was a very cool league and i enjoyed it a lot.

many thanks for this.
Quote from xJukex :But if we look the LFS rules i was on my own line! Thats simple... If i turn left and let out of my own line there is many drivers go my past. Think menantol that! Thats why RULES say if you in your own line in corner you dont have move although who is coming behind you. Example only one meter suffice.

One word. Overlap.

Something that I had BEFORE you turned in on your line. WE were side by side BEFORE the corner. YOU turned in on me. You did not have to turn left, all you had to do was turn right just a little bit later. It was a shallow corner you wouldn't have even lost any time, you did not have to take the apex to get around full throttle.

I have a feeling I'm wasting my time here though so, hopefully, I will say no more on the subject.

To Michele,

Thanks for being the organiser of what I think is 2 of the best races I've ever had on lfs. It's a shame you have decided this way but I understand why and wish you luck on whatever you do in the future.
Quote from menantoll :One word. Overlap.

Something that I had BEFORE you turned in on your line. WE were side by side BEFORE the corner. YOU turned in on me. You did not have to turn left, all you had to do was turn right just a little bit later. It was a shallow corner you wouldn't have even lost any time, you did not have to take the apex to get around full throttle.

I have a feeling I'm wasting my time here though so, hopefully, I will say no more on the subject.

To Michele,

Thanks for being the organiser of what I think is 2 of the best races I've ever had on lfs. It's a shame you have decided this way but I understand why and wish you luck on whatever you do in the future.

No we dont be side by side BEFORE i was turn alreadyr
You are not nice guy...

Pic1 http://yfrog.com/j5guywhodoesntknowtherulej
Everyone is line but u! You tried to shoehorn our mid.

Pic2 http://yfrog.com/f1kusp5j
I see u in mirror.

Pic3 http://yfrog.com/j5kupnomistasimmuistj
Thats on your eye.

Pic4 http://yfrog.com/j3kuspj
Hmm...

Pic5 http://yfrog.com/j5kusp7j
If i turn left even before that me and Jake is out.

Pic6 http://yfrog.com/f1kusp2j
You have lot of time to slow. And if i turn left me and jake is out.

Pic7 http://yfrog.com/f1kusp6j
And finally look that nice car line. What doesnt read among...

I dont blame you even thats you fault so why you blame me...
Thanks for showing that you were at fault, very nice of you there son.
I dont understang why i must slow or turn Jakes line... WTF???

Baby UFR League Season 2010 CANCELLED
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG