The online racing simulator
#1 - aldoz
POOL C will race? I hope
Hello Michele, i know, rules are rules, and we are all following the rules. But i think POOL C with 14 players is OK for race!! These guys had made qualification times and sure they want to race!!

I don't know the broblems about race without minimum 18 players but SURE the league will EARN in all the ways if these drivers can make their race!!
In first these players will have their fun, their race and their challenge, in second why they have to pay (they can't make their race) just 'cause some "bad" drivers don't make the qualification stage??

I hope for the overall fun, POOL C drivers will can make their race!! And maybe (but i repeat, i don't know problematics about changing rules for the POOL C grid) to change a bit the rules is the better way for mantain high the interest of ALL "good" drivers!!

Thank you for attention and sorry for my english........
I need the password to Baby UFR League
It'll be at least 15 by later today. I have not yet found time to qualify which I will be doing as soon as I get home from work.

Also regarding this post Michele made in another thread.
Quote from michele0676 :He guys,
tonight round 2 prequalification will finish.
Actually there are less then 18 guys on pool C so at now i will not manage the pool C for Round 2.
I'm sorry for this but in Round 1 for Pool C a sent the email to about 40 racers but only 20 guys was in race.
This is really too bad and i do not want spent my free time with people that no respect me.

I find it hard to accept this as you are punishing the ones who turned up and not the 20 that didn't. The 20 that didn't turn up are the ones who don't show respect. The ones who did are the ones that you spent your free time with. They DID respect you.

Stick to your rules and remove anyone from pool's A, B and C that didn't turn up without notifying you. Would there then even be a need for pool C?
Quote from menantoll :
I find it hard to accept this as you are punishing the ones who turned up and not the 20 that didn't. The 20 that didn't turn up are the ones who don't show respect. The ones who did are the ones that you spent your free time with. They DID respect you.

Stick to your rules and remove anyone from pool's A, B and C that didn't turn up without notifying you. Would there then even be a need for pool C?

Makes sence. The question now is did Michele remove those racers or not?

If he hasn't yet, this would promote a few guys to pool B I guess.
Can I just add that I understand that running the extra race IS extra work and if Michele would prefer not to then that is up to him and I would respect his decision. He has already put in a lot of work.

I just don't like the reason that was given.
The rules are clear if 18 or less racers do the qualify he will not manage the pool c for race.
This is ok when you see that he has more than 140 aplication for the league.
Where are that racers now?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Makes sence. The question now is did Michele remove those racers or not?

If he hasn't yet, this would promote a few guys to pool B I guess.

The problem is that you newer know who will show up.
Maybe the best solution is that he manage pool A and B without extra drivers to invite , and manage the pool c iff I see good 21 racers now.
and one suggestion to Michael ; Who now will not show up without explanations that he is out off the league.
There will be Pool C, of course.

In Pool A i'll invite two Pool B guys.
In Pool B i'll invite two/four Pool C guys.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG