The online racing simulator
Too many crash and where is the fair play ?
Guys i'm really sorry but yesterday in pool A (the pool of fastest racers ...) there were happen really too many crashes.

During a race a crash can happens, of course but not like yesterday !

I've finished, 2 week ago, a champs in NetKar with 8 races in total.
In 8 races were opened 2 protests !
Why this ?
Because crash physic in NKP is very bad and if u crash an another racer your race at 99% is finished so all the racers drive carefull and respect other with fair play !!!

Why in LFS this do not happens ?
Why if 2 car crash in front of u u dont' brake and try to pass in 1 meter of space when your car is large 2 meters ?

Why u try overtaking internal in chicane when u are rear respect your opponent ?

Why u want pass 3 car in one time ?

I cannot understand this.

I've spent a lot of my free time to manage this League but if the result is races like yesterday since my desire to continue ends.

And when race finish and some guys protest with me i think ... but ... for a race like yesterday WE need 25 race directors for 25 racers ?

Guys please respect other and try to think, during race, that u're inside a real car and if u crash another car your race finish ...
#2 - Fiore
many problems in the middle and end of field only why racers try to overtake in every part of track. and most of the maneuvre end with spin of both. stay behind and wait for a long straight.
#3 - aldoz
if there are heavy penalities for who drive dirt so.. sure peoples starts to play a bit much fair.
Wow ,yesterday you have a group drivers who has time inquali in one second different , today we will have a group racers with 0.5 second different in qualify , 32 people , you can just imagine what shall be today.
I agree with admin about the things concerning unfairness and the fact that some guys don`t care about others on track.
On the other hand, why did admins decided to go for 32 cars grid if they can`t manage it?
I`m talking about the big pile up in T1 at the start of both races in round 1.
I saw that cars in front of me are spinning, lifted off the throttle, and got slammed from behind.
When I asked admin why he didn`t do a restart with a warning, the answer was that it wasn`t a "big crash" . (Yeah, I was the only one on the roof )
If 10 cars are involved in incident, and that`s one third of the grid, that is enough for a restart IMO.
I agree that we should be more careful, but admins should look the whole grid and not just fast racers in the front.

Other thing that I would like to say is about famous "LAG" lap.
Why are we wasting time for this, when later in the race some players are lagging the whole server, and make it hard for the others or crash in T1 of LAG lap and spectate and moan about wrong start position on restart.

POOL 1 was a disgrace to LFS (not counting the front of the grid), and I hope that we would be wiser in round 2.

To many unsolved issues and the league has already started
I remember crashing was a problem even in last season, that was the main reason I quit this series. Now I can only imagine what happened now
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
I have ever seen in my life so ugly racing what i see C-pool!
Half of racers doesnt know what means faif play! I say, whole race is half luck and half skills.. NO GOOD! If the next race is so ****in terrible i dont come back.. I have lot of els to do wheres i can learn something. Race like that, is like race first week. Too many people dont now what to do on track when theres some other racers.. So mutch training and waiting and then i see where i m.. Sick people... i think in Pool-B and A is mutch more racers like me... but i dont have good setups.

Im sorry that my english is so bad...
Better name Pool-C is Ruinmasters!
Quote from xJukex :I have ever seen in my life so ugly racing what i see C-pool!
Half of racers doesnt know what means faif play! I say, whole race is half luck and half skills.. NO GOOD! If the next race is so ****in terrible i dont come back.. I have lot of els to do wheres i can learn something. Race like that, is like race first week. Too many people dont now what to do on track when theres some other racers.. So mutch training and waiting and then i see where i m.. Sick people... i think in Pool-B and A is mutch more racers like me... but i dont have good setups.

Im sorry that my english is so bad...

Just to point out, the incident between you and Menatoll was, in my eyes, totally your fault. You squeezed him right onto the grass where you had room for another 3 - 4 cars on your left, and none of that space was occupied. I could see what was coming but by the time the thought of backing off came into my head the accident had already happened. I got caught up in that accident too when you sent yourself and Menatoll spearing across the circuit at the fastest corner.
Not very good spacial awareness on your behalf.
I don't know about this event per-say but I think that if there were saftey cars people would be more likely to use their brakes.. if there aren't and there's a crash infront of you you've got to go if you want to win. If there are saftey cars then they are being brainless
Quote from Cornys :I don't know about this event per-say but I think that if there were saftey cars people would be more likely to use their brakes.. if there aren't and there's a crash infront of you you've got to go if you want to win. If there are saftey cars then they are being brainless

There are no Safety Cars. And that's a good thing, as putting Safety Cars would make the things a lot worse because:

1) Safety Cars supress the gaps between the cars anytime there's a caution period, which create more incidents.
2) Caution periods cools the tyres quite a lot. And as we all know, cold tyres means less control, and a generally different behaviour for the car. All of that create more incidents.
3) Most of the people have no idea how to behave properly under SC, and keep crashing the guys in front/accelerate away-brake endlessly instead of keeping a steady pace, which makes the guys behind crash them.
Quote from jakeeatworld :Just to point out, the incident between you and Menatoll was, in my eyes, totally your fault. You squeezed him right onto the grass where you had room for another 3 - 4 cars on your left, and none of that space was occupied. I could see what was coming but by the time the thought of backing off came into my head the accident had already happened. I got caught up in that accident too when you sent yourself and Menatoll spearing across the circuit at the fastest corner.
Not very good spacial awareness on your behalf.

i was on my own line and 1-2meters forward... so... See what you see... And i must lift pedal after first corner that should happend badly.. and few bend after that i doesnt get this kind fair respect when i was my own line...
This is gentleman sport!
Well.. Everything can happend. Hard to say what others think when they drive... But too mutch trainin for this kind results...
Maby i was thats why so angry.. Sry all
Quote from xJukex :i was on my own line...

hahaha that is such a classic quote. Regardless of another car inbetween you and the curb, You still go for your line.

It has been protested, we shall let the admins decide the fault, if any, and I will respect their decision.
Quote from michele0676 :Guys, sometime i think that FAIR PLAY is ... unknow.

This is FAIR PLAY (Sypher).

http://www.youtube.com/user/fulviogr58#p/u/15/rWloSUaKQH4

In 6 races (2 x Pool A B C) i did not see ONE ONLY racer doing this.

Doing what?
letting off the throttle on a straight to let the car behind overtake? or,
Crash into someone then wait for them? or,
Make a mistake into a corner and give the driver behind the advantage on the exit?

Not the best of videos to use for an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-jqdGVAhSk

To me, that is clean & fair racing, and a much better video to use as an example.
I post en example of fair racing, not of clean racing.

During a race a mistake can happens and in that case u've to return position, for fair play.

Nice battle.
Quote from michele0676 :Guys, sometime i think that FAIR PLAY is ... unknow.

This is FAIR PLAY (Sypher).

http://www.youtube.com/user/fulviogr58#p/u/15/rWloSUaKQH4

In 6 races (2 x Pool A B C) i did not see ONE ONLY racer doing this.

Beauty vid Michele!, I hope this can be an example for everybody, in first because if everibody will play in this way sure we all can obtain :
1) very much more fun
2) really realistic races!
3) Really much "race mentality" improvements!

I give to you some mine suggestions about league for trying to improve security on track:

A) Some (2/5) penalities points for who make a yellow flag = Everybody will have a much safe mentality during race

B) some (10/20) penalities points for who hit another car from behind = We will obtain much safety during battles

C) minimum double penalities points for the judments penalities (example, if the judges give to a driver 10 points so these point multiplied x 3. = Sure peoples starts to drive a bit much carefully.

D) some special ADD points to who in race made things like in the video you had posted = Sure drivers starts to think about an advantage making fair stile race.

I hope these suggestions can be picked in consideration, sure the next races will be much realistic and fun!!

For now, very grets to the organization for the good work.
Quote from jakeeatworld :

Not the best of videos to use for an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-jqdGVAhSk

To me, that is clean & fair racing, and a much better video to use as an example.

really nice battle and it's a example of respect other drivers, but i can only rather don't do this in race. only a puch of racers has so much car control and respect for other racers. in 90% of case it end with a crash of both. it's much safer if someone go from throttle and let other pass, then in next straight go in slipstream and make a clean pass without loosing much time. in the video they surely drive 1-2 sec slower than average time. isn't efficient
Quote :A) Some (2/5) penalities points for who make a yellow flag = Everybody will have a much safe mentality during race

Would be easy to check on LFS Stats, but LFS' yellow flag system isn't reliable enough to implement this. It's very easy to get yellow flags without spinning or loosing control on LFS, especially in the first lap, where sort of "traffic jams" occur. At the end of the day people will certainly try to not brake if there's an incident in front, as otherwise they would get a yellow flag, just for being too slow on track.

I don't really understand what's that fuss with safety rankings based on yellow flags, the idea is just an iRacing copycat, and it can't work with LFS just because it's not the purpose of yellow flags to sort up the clean people to the unclean ones. For instance, I've already seen very silly people having an "Excellent"(= the maximum you can get) safety ranking on FOX Junkies while being extremely unfair and track.

Quote :B) some (10/20) penalities points for who hit another car from behind = We will obtain much safety during battles

C) minimum double penalities points for the judments penalities (example, if the judges give to a driver 10 points so these point multiplied x 3. = Sure peoples starts to drive a bit much carefully.

D) some special ADD points to who in race made things like in the video you had posted = Sure drivers starts to think about an advantage making fair stile race.

Would be a pain to admin IMO. Michele is already doing quite a huge work with organising 3 pools over 3 different nights at each round. If he adds to watch every single race from every single racer's perspective... Well... That'd be a full time job for him! And imagine, people will start to complain if they think they've been penalised unfairly, which occurs like 40% of the time(I mean, the bitching over incidents).

Personnally I don't even like the idea. I might be slightly naive, but I still have the belief that most of the people can behave in an adult and respectuous fashion if they actually want to. If we can get banned/heavily penalised the small minority that is definively not going to behave properly out there, I have the feeling it could make the ambiance better, and would put more fairness and clean racing in the whole business.

I do belive that some people are going to withdraw after that first event. Of course it's sad, but it might be a good-ish thing overall, as it should mean less people involved, so less incidents overall. So the racing could improve.

Anyway, thanks again to Michele for his amazing job with the league. Adminning a 3 thirty+ people pools league without help is far away from being an easy thing. Without him, none of this would be possible, so let's not forget that there's someone behind the whole business, and that without him, we wouldn't be able to race together
good words!!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Anyway, thanks again to Michele for his amazing job with the league. Adminning a 3 thirty+ people pools league without help is far away from being an easy thing. Without him, none of this would be possible, so let's not forget that there's someone behind the whole business, and that without him, we wouldn't be able to race together

Thans u for great words mate.
From what I saw in Pool C, the racing was very fair. I may have been at the front but everyone involved seemed to be very fair and not many accidents occured. And Pool B showed how good the racing can be.

Was absolutely gutted when I rolled it. Was leading comfortably but Oscar was looking to get on ma ass. Would've been a brilliant battle. Ragequitted after the roll so didn't do race 2.

Wheel broke soon afterwards so now have no wheel. But EMA bonus comes through soon and I shall get a wheel with that moniez. (Y)

Have fun and good luck to the rest of the competitors. Thanks to Michele for the hard work
[QUOTE=Was leading comfortably but Oscar was looking to get on ma ass.[/QUOTE]

ahah

Too many crash and where is the fair play ?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG