The online racing simulator
Next Season and what we'd like to see
I for one, miss some rally events. Also I really miss the Skills competition that kept us busy in the off season, maybe the staff could find the time to post a layout for mid July.

Be well and have a great break, but don't forget to come back for more great racing next Season.

My Apology to S,VOLODOV for telling you to "Bite Me" after that unfortunate collision that caused me to roll, it's not in my nature to be so harsh, hope you will accept this as my apology.

AAnt
I have a few things I'd like to see next time:
1 - rally. It could be awesome!
2 - more races
3 - maybe don't have the fastest lap feature again, but a superpole so the final polesitter in each pool gets bonus?
4 - I also liked that in 2 of the races you could pick car yourself inside the class, i think it should be free choice in TBO and STD too
Quote from jensbrix :I have a few things I'd like to see next time:
1 - rally. It could be awesome!
2 - more races
3 - maybe don't have the fastest lap feature again, but a superpole so the final polesitter in each pool gets bonus?
4 - I also liked that in 2 of the races you could pick car yourself inside the class, but i think it should be the same if we raced in TBO and STD

+1 all good suggestions, keep em coming
Nice Season - Staff and Racers

each event was nice and i have much fun

The 2Race event was a great idea.
Maybe we can change it to a "Sprint" and a "Race" like
5Lap Sprint and 15Lap Race or something like this
Of course with different Scoring...

Also ant are right... a rallyevent is will be nice
rb4 - Fe Rallycross or
uf1 - Fe RallyX - remember to a funny race

any way it was a nice season - like all the seasons i drove befor
Meh, the season's already over then? Shame, wanted to do one round or two. I've been looking forward taking part in this for years, but never had the opportunity.

If you manage to do something nice during this Summer, I'll try to join for sure
I'd race only if (The Stig) is in charge.
Quote from boothy :I'd race only if (The Stig) is in charge.

He's racing, isn't that enough?
Quote from JPeace :Grid girls.

+1. And some webcam fun in the breaks on the broadcast
1. I'd like to race some dirt tracks
2. Rockingham Track with Scirocco !!!!!!
3. More GTR combos. (maybe GT2, or more balanced GT1)
4. BF1 @ SOx
Quote from boothy :I'd race only if (The Stig) is in charge.

Maybe he can take over the Xmas Cadet Race...smile yah scot!
Hmmm
how about Kyoto oval

30 laps with the FBM + pit
Hi Racers

Will there be another Cup this year ?

if yes

my wishes

No wishes for cars / track combo. OLFSL Team chosen everytime fine combos.

For 2nd Cup 2010 I wish an early announce first combo, that it is not so boring till start.

For 2011 I wish a season instead of a cup

Best Regards
Thunder
Can't really say when we'll do another season yet, you'll find out more info about that on the site shortly. I'm really hoping the new massive patch comes out before we start a new season, I'd like to see some freshness. The new VW and that new track have been mightily long in coming, nearly eight months overdue now isn't it?

Next Season and what we'd like to see
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG