The online racing simulator

Poll : Do u want a Pool C in Baby League 2 ?

Closed since :
Yes, i want !
No !
Pool C, Yes or Not ?
This year there are a lot of racers in league (actually 116) and there are only 2 pool for 64 racers.

So the question is easy: what do u think about managing the 3rd pool ?

If survey result is "YES":
- pool A race on Tuesday
- pool B race on Wednesday
- pool C race on Thursday
Prequalification for next race from Wednesday (not Thurday) to Monday.
Point system will be changed, of course.

Vote !!!

I think that would be great because I need to practice a lot to be with the first 60. I haven't played LFS for about a year and on the first day I was already 2 seconds short on most people

Prequalification closes temperately on Thursday during the race when it starts on Wednesday?
Why not, but only if there's actually more than 64 people in pre-quali I'd say.
Sure, i want manage pool C only if there 32+32+18 prequalified racers.
It is ok to have more pols , to have ewerybody a chance .
Just wont to say that you shoud considered to add more races one or two tracks because it is a short league , four track will be wery good but five different track is optimal . Of course iff you have a time and will to manage that .
I'm sorry but i can't add a week for another race, i will be on holiday.
It is ok man , I say: "Iff you have a time" , lets race, , I love this car
well seeing that there are alot of racers that plan to enter it, i say why not.

plan is to be in pool A tho :P

edit : holy shit this is my second post on forum. see, that means your league is good
#9 - J@tko
After Race 1 I doubt you'll have enough for 3 pools anyway.

BTW can I still sign-up for this?
Quote from Ki-Men :It is ok man , I say: "Iff you have a time" , lets race, , I love this car

I agree!
Quote from J@tko :After Race 1 I doubt you'll have enough for 3 pools anyway.

BTW can I still sign-up for this?

I agree with this.

Yes I think you can still sign up btw
Inscription are open until 04/07.

My big boubt is that after 1 race like last year in race there will be only a part of all members so 2 pools are sufficient for the event.

In test race i will manage ONLY 2 pool, this is sure.
Please do a 3rd pool
Can you do a third pool as long as you have enough people for it?
I`m for 3rd pool also.
I`ll probably miss one race (holiday trip), so I vote for bigger driver list
Pool 3 is a big mistake! If a driver wants to join a league, he must try to do his best, to become faster and faster, be forced to improve own laptimes to qualify is a stimulus that raises the level of competition.

Much more practically, you should not do the third pool because, during the season, participants will decrease, someone goes on vacation... The management of three pools is complicated, and so on.
Quote from lysergic :pool 3 is a big mistake! if a driver wants to join a league, he must try to do his best, to become faster and faster, be forced to improve own laptimes to qualify is a stimulus that raises the level of competition.

Much more practically, you should not do the third pool because, during the season, participants will decrease, someone goes on vacation... The management of three pools is complicated, and so on.

+1
Well.. if there's no need for a Pool C later on, maybe it can be removed. But I think that 'trying your best' won't always put you on the front row of the grid. So, why not have a pool C for people to get upto speed, and hone their racecraft.
I think for some people its just about fun racing, not all about being the fastest, So for the people who are perhaps are little slower than the rest, pool C is a great idea so that they can have some fun racing with drivers at the same speed.
Quote from kart-36 :i think for some people its just about fun racing, not all about being the fastest, so for the people who are perhaps are little slower than the rest, pool c is a great idea so that they can have some fun racing with drivers at the same speed.

+1
Lysergic u agree with u but actually there are more then 110 racers, and i think that it's bad if only 64 can race.

We can manage pool C only if there are minimum 18 racers, for example.

I repeat two important things:
- with pool C time to prequalification will be from friday and NOT from thursday;
- for the test race i will manage ONLY pool A and B.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG